Thread: usnic acid

primal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

usnic acid

well i ordered some dnp from the uk and it got seized. i was really pumped about giving it a try. oh well i'm not going to worry about about what i cant control. this how ever means a have to use usnic acid as a alternate. is it as effective as dnp? at what dosage could i use it and still be semi-safe. i weigh in at 261 at about 12% bf. any help from people that have actually used it would be greatly appreciated.
    "If your not training seriously, get out of my way!"

Registered User Complete Muscle's Avatar
    Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Complete Muscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sorry to hear about your loss bro...

Will UA work as geffective as DNP? - no. It is described as a "mild" DNP alternative. Safe dosage? - I recommend up to 1000mg per day, although I have heard of people using much higher doses. Here's a link to a thread on Elite where a guy compares a "weekend blitz" of usnic acid to DNP: http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum...hreadid=129770
    Make time to eat!

Rlang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why would a package of DNP get seized? there are no laws against shipping DNP, only regulations about air travel (dnp will be shipped ground only in the US). [which is another reason why I wonder you would try to get it from overseas]. And why are you going to the UK for DNP? There are a number of legal and reputable places here in the US that will still sell it to just about anyone who knows how to "act right". Actually the fact that you're asking if Usnic Acid is comparable to DNP shows that you're probably better off not having any DNP. IT IS NOT something to be played with, experimented with, or taken lightly. It can and will kill you if you don't know what you're doing. No, usnic acid is NOTHING at all like DNP. I have done both, and the two are not even comparable, not even a little bit. You can loose 10-15 lbs OF FAT in 1 week on DNP, similair results on anything else is non-existent, especially with usnic acid.

I wish people would stop comparing the two. I guarantee anyone else who, like me, has suffered through 8 days of DNP would NEVER make such an insane comparison.
    Last edited by Rlang; 04-25-2002 at 10:04 PM.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by Rlang
    I have done both, and the two are not even comparable, not even a little bit. You can loose 10-15 lbs OF FAT in 1 week on DNP, similair results on anything else is non-existent, especially with usnic acid.

I wish people would stop comparing the two. I guarantee anyone else who, like me, has suffered through 8 days of DNP would NEVER make such an insane comparison.
    I never used DNP, but at one time was interested. I was turned off but its danger and the suffering claims that like you, others have made. But I never heard any one claim to lose 10-15 pounds of fat a week but you....
    Yup, I'm bigger than you.

Originally posted by Ice Man

But I never heard any one claim to lose 10-15 pounds of fat a week but you....
    Then you haven't talked to many people who have tried it, or if they did, they did it incorrectly. Go do a search on Elite or someboard where there are a lot of posters who have used it before. I'd say 10 lbs in the "norm" for a 7 day cycle of DNP.

Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ice Man has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok but you said 10 pounds of fat. Do you mean 10 pounds of fat or just 10 pounds. There is a big difference.

wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) wanted has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it is not possible to compare dnp with UA, nothing can burn fat like DNP. try t3+clen combination or GH.

Ok but you said 10 pounds of fat. Do you mean 10 pounds of fat or just 10 pounds. There is a big difference.
    I mean 10 lbs of fat. Although a lot of people agrgue this is not the best method, for a long time the belief was that it is best to deplete all possible glycogen from your body before the first day of DNP. So of course when you're depleted of glycogen you're hollding as little water as your body can stand. And throughout the DNP cycle, you'll stay flat, and not hold water. This keeps everything pretty constant, and 10lbs is the norm. Provided you have 10 lbs to loose. Numbers will obviously more more substantial in a guy going form 15%-9% in 10 days, but if you're already pretty lean, obviously the fat amount in pounds will not be as much. I was about 8% when I did my 8 days and still lost 8 lbs. Was the very leanest I've ever been. Also with manipulating you diet, there is an anabolic rebound effect that occurs about 5 days after you finish, that will fill your muscles to the max, while sucking al of the unwanted water from your body. It's pretty amazing stuff, but don't just look at what I've written here, it can also be very DEADLY. There are pro bb'ers who wont touch the stuff. Not to be played with. I may do it again this summer, but I'm an idiot, and pretty well educated as much as I can be on the substance and know my body and how it reacts to things VERY well.

Dude thanks for replying back. But like you said I don't think its really worth the risk for me. I'll just take my time and give the UA a try... You said that the two don't compare but in your opinion does the UA work?

You said that the two don't compare but in your opinion does the UA work?
    I don't know. I didn't feel anything from it (total of 10 days) 7 days at 1 g and 3 days at 2g. But I guess some other people feel like it is helping. It's just personal I guess. There is a lot of uncertainty about the substance, toxicty, useful vs harmful amounts, etc. Also there is very little human experience to go off of. People want to assume it'll be the same as Lipo, but that's not at all necessarily the case. Actually in my opinion, after researching both, I'd feel more comfortable doing a 2 week low dose dnp cycle (200 mg/day) over UA. First, there are a lot of people out there who have already done that with success. DNP is also well tested and documented, in numerous studies, including it's effect in regards to human consumption. Now this diesn't make it safe, but at low dosages like this, it's very predictible. And 200 mg/day won't disrupt your life too bad unless you do a lot of physical work in the heat (in which case you should never do it).

As for UA, long term effects, sides, etc, no one knows. For people I don't know well, and trust their judgement, if I wanted to advise a really potent diet cycle, it would just be clen/ ketotefin / low dose T3 cycle, for a 6 weeks going 2 weeks on, two weeks off (using e/c on the 2 off weeks) then two more weeks on. I've doen that with great success too. Also much more comfortable (and safer) than DNP. (And WAY more effective than UA without question). It's just a matter of finding the 3 substances (legitimates).
    Last edited by Rlang; 04-26-2002 at 10:55 AM.

That cool thanks again for ur opinion. Personally I think clen does crap for me and is overrated so I won't be using it again.... I will let everyone know how it goes when I start using the UA.

Tony Soprano Stunt Double philemon666's Avatar
    philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) philemon666 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Hi Rlang

Not wanting to piss u about, but, you seemed to have used a hell of a lot of **** to lose BF, you mention that you are already a low BF so how come you've tried all this stuff, are you aiming for 1% BF or something?

Anyway I applaud you for bringing the risks of DNP to some of the idiots who are considering doing the poison.

chow

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by philemon666

Anyway I applaud you for bringing the risks of DNP to some of the idiots who are considering doing the poison.
    I would use it in a F'n second.... i would use fricken cyanide if it could cut 10Ibs in a week.LOL.
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500) DaddyR is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally posted by phattony
    i would use fricken cyanide if it could cut 10Ibs in a week.LOL.
    Hmmm . . . I don't know. Does a corpse decay that fast? It just might work!

Originally posted by philemon666
    Hi Rlang

Not wanting to piss u about, but, you seemed to have used a hell of a lot of **** to lose BF, you mention that you are already a low BF so how come you've tried all this stuff, are you aiming for 1% BF or something?

chow
    1%, no, but an honest, non-exaggerated 4-5% looks nice, for a week or so, then it's just unbearable becasue your body will fight so hard to hold on to anything. Year round I'm below 10%, right now, I'd guess 8%, at 175 (5'7). If I wanted to drop to 4-5% without any of those substances, it would take a long time, which is fine because I have unbreakable will power, but I would simply loose too much muscle. I've never used drugs to "build" because i don't mind taking 6-8 months or how ever long it takes to do that naturally, but when you want to retain that muscle, naturally, at such a low bf%, no way. People should generally stay away from DNP at any dose unless you're doing a pretty competitive show. I did research for over 2 months, and I mean LOTS of it. And not just going on a board and asking opinions from ananymous posters, but actual research. Be smart.

phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000) phattony is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by DaddyR

Hmmm . . . I don't know. Does a corpse decay that fast? It just might work!
    Hahaha.... Well maybe not cyanide... LOL.
    !!!>>YES I'M PHAT<<!!!

"In the weight-game the key to progression is dedication and intensity."

Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Quiet Storm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    with DNP its recommended that you do a 50/35/15 (c/p/f) diet since for some reason carbs make you hotter and makes the DNP work better (I forget the reason why, im not to keen on trying DNP just yet). but i was wondering if a similar diet should be used with Usnic Acid rather than using it on say a ketogenic diet.
    any thoughts?

Originally posted by Quiet Storm
    with DNP its recommended that you do a 50/35/15 (c/p/f) diet since for some reason carbs make you hotter and makes the DNP work better (I forget the reason why, im not to keen on trying DNP just yet). but i was wondering if a similar diet should be used with Usnic Acid rather than using it on say a ketogenic diet.
    any thoughts?
    You'll see different "recommended" diets on DNP all the time, no two are the same, and one is really not more correct than the other. One thing is for sure though, you DON"T want to eat that much carbs. The extra heat DOES NOT mean the DNP is "working better". Staying hydrated, eating small amounts of fruit through out the day is the way to do it. You're Not supposed to get yourself as hot as possible.

In answer to your question, the effects of UA and DNP are so drastically uncomparable that you really can't take any solid advise about DNP and just apply it to UA. I'd keep protein higher to spare muscle, and keep carbs no higher than 33%. Keep fats to a minimum. Two of the days I was taking 2 g / day of UA I was eating very high carbs and didn't notice any increased heat, so I wouldn't worry about it. Just diet like yo normally would.

primal1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

usnic acid

i did do the research on dnp. i knew there was a difference between the two. maybe i was not clear. i was wondering if anyone has taken large doses of usnic to get dnp effects. if so what dose, how often, sides, ect.

by the way, the reason my dnp got seized was because it was packaged with other "supplements"
    "If your not training seriously, get out of my way!"

Re: usnic acid

Originally posted by primal1
    by the way, the reason my dnp got seized was because it was packaged with other "supplements"
    Don't do that, and get DNP from a domestic source. I don't think any amount of Ua will equal DNP, it's not powerful enough of a compound. And another note, I was having a discussion with a friend of mine, who is quite the gifted chemist and a steroid / diet guru (extremely well read, as well as personal experiences). And he had looked into UA back when the whole Lipo thing was a hot issue, and I didn't specifically inquire into the specifics of his reasoning, but he said he would do DNP over UA anyday, and not just because it's 100 times more effective. He said he wouldn't touch UA with a 10 foot pole. (And I've known him to do some rather extreme cycles before). Don't ask me specifically, I don't know, but the info is out there. I suggest everyone do some reading up before jumping on a bandwagon just because a message board or two is proclaiming it to be a legal alternative to DNP, which it is not, by any means. I tested it out to see if it was ANYTHING like DNP, it's not, and now I'm done.

Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50) Smokinghawk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you can FIND a good domestic source. There's one guy in NY a lot of people seem to go to, but his stuff's underdosed.

I wish there were more domestics around! And I wish I knew about one of them!

[QUOTE
    I wish there were more domestics around! And I wish I knew about one of them! [/B][/QUOTE]

There are, and they're not hidden, and you don't have to go through anyone, and you don't even have to worry about the capping process. Exact doses everytime. Just the piece of mind of KNOWING EXACTLY how much you are getting is a great comfort and the safest way to do it. Now I'll admit, I wasn't looking to get all of this from one place, but it's out there. I found my "source" in 2 days of research, and I'm not all that internet savy. That's all I'm going to say about it though, because I like it being there for me. (It's REALLY cheap too). If you do come across somewhere, don't be an idiot, and never mention ANYTHING about human consumption. Research it's legal uses and if needed, have some "legitimate" answers ready. You'd be suprised how stupid some people are.