bigb0b has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Man Tits..puffy nipples...I NEED Help

Hello everyone,

My name is Rob, I am 15 years old and have an important question regarding "gynecomastia". Last year I weighed 180 pounds and stood 5'5. This year I lost the weight- I weigh at 130 now (and gained a lot more muscle however I noticed a growth of my chest area...a growth of fat. Since summer is coming up, I did some research on this problem. I exercise, lift, and, I am active a lot during the day, however everywhere on my body is lean, but my chest and torso are not(could be loose skin) but I am worried mostlty about my chest. It is like two flabs of fat there. I know this is personal, but my nipples are swollen most of the time..FAT NIPS!! In the locker room I just leave my t-shirt on, but I notice my other peers have tiny nipples. My father also has this problem...I asked him one day, "Dad, when you were young did u have fat nipples?" His answer was NO..thank God..it's not genetic! But, I have had a fat chest for most of my life...I always thought it was due to my chubbiness, but once I lost the weight...the fat chest is still there. It has also been a problem since I can't use the cold weather to hind the puffiness.

Please, any help will be nice
    Attached Images

Slayer666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you have a better picture that shows that your talking about? Probably get better information that way

GreenTea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GreenTea has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    continue your cardio, cut body fat, do lots of chest workouts. if all done but still have the problem , you may have to see Dr. for that. you are still very young so I dont suggest you do any surgery.
    JS

emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) emplate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bench press ! incline press ! dumbbell press! incline dumbbell press! flys! .....

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gynecomastia is very common among guys going through puberty. It is estimated that 60% of guys experience some degree of breast growth during this time. In most cases the situation is self-limiting and the "problem" remits within a window around 1-3 years. In some cases, the breast tissue remains. While an overall decrease in bodyfat will oftentimes help reduce chest fat deposits; exercises, diet changes, topical treatments etc., WILL NOT make the glandular tissue go away. Presently surgery is the only option to remove the glandular tissues. Puffy nipples are a common manifestation of this condition.

FromAshes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dude its probably gyno. I got it when i was 11 and the doctors told me it would go away. Now im 19 and i still have it. If you see a doctor and tell him its alwayz sore and painfull, your health insurance will cover it. Otherwise it will cost ya around 3500$