Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wahzup has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

vow, nice job!!! yes, you should be very proud of yourself, I think u certainly have enuff size unless you want to compete..

gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gympunk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Solid ripped athletic BB/physique! But, even 20lbs more & you'd be kicking ass! Graet job!

mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for the comments.....keeps me motivated !!

yeah another 20 lbs of quality mass and i'd be a little too big. i enjoy and prefer the athletic/model build over the bodybuilder look... although i am a true bodybuilder at heart. i'm not gonna gain much more weight, i'm just going to try and stay at this weight and cut up (so i guess try and add lbm while removing fat)... when i hit this weight at 8-9% BF i'll be completely content.

AG2003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

amazing - pecs, delts and quads are awesome

TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TheOak86* is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    awsome legs they really freaked me out. Good height good build, your doing well. Good luck.

mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrfumetsu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here's a most muscular pic from today (just took it at 3:20am in the morning ...lol studying for finals and im bored).... i just got a job at bed bath and beyond (all that is hiring in this college town...and they pay more than min wage) and i am very active there. i walk around constantly, carry ladders, carry products, push carts, pull freight, climb ladders.... i just think of it as a workout... i think it's been shedding some of my fat
    Attached Images

most musc from the side....i think most musc is a good pose to try and master....watching arnold do it in pumping iron is motivating.

btw i weigh 174.0lbs in the last 2 pictures.
    Attached Images

last one of abs & quads to see how much a short amount of cardio can do for you... thanks for all the positive comments it makes the hard work easier.... i hope i motivate all the skinny guys trying to get bigger.. i'm always a skinny guy at heart, i'll be skinnyman power for life

also, the last 3 pics were taken cold...havent been to the gym in 4 days. as always... critique in weaknesses helps, i'd like to know what you think i should focus or improve on, besides more size in general...but proportions advice is good... i think i need more triceps.

Last edited by mrfumetsu; 05-19-2004 at 04:39 PM.

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Thumbs up

Originally posted by mrfumetsu
    last one.... thanks for the comment.
    Dang, MrFumetsu! That's an amazing transformation!

Your legs are even proportional to your upper body. Very well done!

You obviously did your homework! Welcome to the brotherhood of people who've transformed themselves.

Great job!

- Skip
    Last edited by Abdominator; 05-19-2004 at 06:20 AM.
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Txstudboy22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great work. Nice legs!

kyle84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look good but a few changes to your diet and you could get get huge (if thats what you want). First of all, a clean bulk is fine, but I think you should consume more carbs/fat. For carbs you should take in good starches and other complex carbs (take most of your starchy carbs in post workout meals). You will gain some fat, but with the amount of muscle you gain it wont be very noticeable. And at your body weight you should definately try to take in about 3200-3400 cals a day. Good luck with your goals.

Originally posted by kyle84
    you look good but a few changes to your diet and you could get get huge (if thats what you want). First of all, a clean bulk is fine, but I think you should consume more carbs/fat. For carbs you should take in good starches and other complex carbs (take most of your starchy carbs in post workout meals). You will gain some fat, but with the amount of muscle you gain it wont be very noticeable. And at your body weight you should definately try to take in about 3200-3400 cals a day. Good luck with your goals.
    thanks to all for the comments again.

i'm not looking to gain anymore weight or much more size, i just want some bigger biceps and more tricep mass... but overall i'm okay with this size. i don't want to buy all new clothes, i fit the old ones i have perfectly now. just want to shed some fat so i look more muscular.

Registered User smooth_criminal's Avatar
    smooth_criminal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great transformation bro.

add some reverse curls in there tho.

add some more tricep work, like cable pulldowns, cuz you could easily put on some mass there.

upright rows, bent over rows also but bringing it up higher to hit your rear delts would be beneficial too.

again great transformation, and you give us skinny dudes alot of hope ha! but i can see some more can be done.

id like to see those hamstrings tho!

Originally posted by smooth_criminal
    great transformation bro.

add some reverse curls in there tho.

add some more tricep work, like cable pulldowns, cuz you could easily put on some mass there.

upright rows, bent over rows also but bringing it up higher to hit your rear delts would be beneficial too.

again great transformation, and you give us skinny dudes alot of hope ha! but i can see some more can be done.

id like to see those hamstrings tho!
    i agree about the arms... i will switch up my routine and try to implement some new things. i do bent over rows already....and i'm not gonna take a pic of my ass/hamstrings...but deadlifts hit them hard, they are developed.

Registered User smooth_criminal's Avatar
    smooth_criminal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the bent rows you do, uses mostly lats to do the work. im telling you to do the rows that work more of the rear delts.

haha and i dont want ass pics maaan. no homo

Originally posted by smooth_criminal
    the bent rows you do, uses mostly lats to do the work. im telling you to do the rows that work more of the rear delts.

haha and i dont want ass pics maaan. no homo

i know what you are talking about. i'll try it out sometime.
    i think my main weakness is triceps though, not shoulders.

oh just in case anyone was curious, i am half japanese and half german.

here's a arm pic.. my arms are 15" cold, forearms 13" cold.
    Attached Images

Fr0D4ddy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great work... I'm bulking for the first time and this is great motivation. I'm 5'11'', started at 140 and 4mo later I hit my first goal to 160+. I'm shooting for 180 now and would love to have 15''+ arms! Again, great work

TysonH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TysonH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TysonH has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    That's incredible...for all of you skinny guys who have made teh transformation... I am still skinny..150 lbs..18 years old and 6'1... I've always been skinny,b ut gained about 25 lbs in the summer...very little muscle though.. u see.. it's just disappointing when u work for about a month or two and see very little change... and maybe that's what u have to do is keep going.
    You see, i keep getting scared that it's not gonna work for me..and all of the time would be a waste. ... I only go three times a week, but be sure to hit each muscle at least once a week. and abs three times with a lil' cardio.. and i try to eat as much as possible with as much protein as i can take.. but now it sucks with the price or milk rising and stuff... But neway.. ne comments or tips would be great.. I would love to move my three times a week to more, but with college and a job, it's difficult...
    Thanks again for the motivation u guys..keep up the awesome work...
    ~Tyson~

Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000) Quantum_Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fantastic job! Its great to have a body you can be proud of. Keep up the good work.

thanks for the comments. here is an updated pic of my back & biceps. i think much fuller and a little more definition all around. 174 lbs.
    Attached Images

Underground Lifter KempsterZero's Avatar
    KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KempsterZero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    last one.... thanks for the comment.

hay what was your diet and routine.

Originally posted by KempsterZero
    hay what was your diet and routine.
    i posted it earlier in this thread.

the_israeli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_israeli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_israeli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_israeli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_israeli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) the_israeli has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Excellent Job mate, Continue What ever you'r doing because you know what to do.....

jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jackedjon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lookin good and your body size is all relativly perportioned which is hard to get because alot of the times people have 1 or 2 body parts lagging or dont look big enough for the rest of their body
    good work

BlackAvenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    legs shot.....max squat is 345x2 but i've been doing lots of low weight high rep squat sessions lately and i'm lovin it....
    Your forearms need some work.

Originally posted by BlackAvenger
    Your forearms need some work.
    ya think? i always thought my forearms were a strong part of me. i have 13" forearms and 15" arms. my forearms are the "hardest" part of my body when flexed.
    Attached Images

BlackAvenger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ya think? i always thought my forearms were a strong part of me. i have 13" forearms and 15" arms. my forearms are the "hardest" part of my body when flexed.
    From an angle they look smaller than 13" to me.

Originally posted by BlackAvenger
    From an angle they look smaller than 13" to me.

sorry, i havent checked this thread in a while...

not convinced? alright, is this angle okay? i really have no reason to lie.
    Attached Images