MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Syntrax Nectar Naturals - Iced Tea

I purchased this Syntrax supplement because of the price (20 dollars CAD for 2.2 pounds). But now I'm thining of just throwing it away because I've read some bad things about Syntrax.

Such as:

The victims, ages 20 to 32, suffered liver failure or acute hepatitis after taking Lipokinetix(A Syntrax product) for two weeks to three months, the Food and Drug Administration said.
    http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...6/ai_n10742263

Is this product safe? Should Syntrax be trusted?

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I personally enjoy their Nectar lineup of protein flavors. It's a very nice change from the normal chocolate, vanilla, strawberry. I've had nothing but positive experiences with Nectar.

drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drxmn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I love nectar but hate the tea flavors. I really like fuzzy navel and apple.
    God bless/science be with our military

crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) crucialkc has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    too bad you live in canada.. you could've given it to me so I could dispose of it for ya.

in all seriousness, that product is a completely different type of supplement than protein. you'll be fine.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MMABastion View Post

absolutly safe........thats a choice you have to make.
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ironman300lb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not the biggest fan of the tea flavor but I don't like tea to begin with. Some of the other flavors are good like the Fuzzy Navel And the Cherry. The Nectar is completely safe to use. You are comparing two completely different products. Nectar is just protein you will be just fine.

another day in paradise punksurfer024's Avatar
    punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) punksurfer024 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ironman300lb View Post
    Not the biggest fan of the tea flavor but I don't like tea to begin with. Some of the other flavors are good like the Fuzzy Navel And the Cherry. The Nectar is completely safe to use. You are comparing two completely different products. Nectar is just protein you will be just fine.

try fuzzy navel mixed with apple good stuff
    Millecor Sponsored Athlete

BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BiggJohn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ironman300lb View Post
    Roadside lemonade is my favorite.

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I purchased this Syntrax supplement because of the price (20 dollars CAD for 2.2 pounds). But now I'm thining of just throwing it away because I've read some bad things about Syntrax.

Such as:

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/m...6/ai_n10742263

That article is from before SI03 owned the Syntrax name. Any products produced in that time has nothing to do with the current company. Yes Nectar is safe and I think one of the best tasting protiens of any one. If you have any more questions please let me know.

Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Biceps is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Mmmm, the Twisted Cherry and Strawberry Kiwi are my favorites Chocolate gets SO old!!

MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MMABastion has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Now I know why it was on sale. The tea flavoured version doesn't mix well with Gatorade at all!

I can see the fruit flavoured versions mixing well with Gatorade, but the tea one is kind of wierd tasting.

kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kylespitfire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    these apple ones are ****ing grossss

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    Now I know why it was on sale. The tea flavoured version doesn't mix well with Gatorade at all!

I can see the fruit flavoured versions mixing well with Gatorade, but the tea one is kind of wierd tasting.
    lol yeah, it was on sale because people dont like the taste mixed with gatorade....