Closed Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000) CanadaBBOY is a name known to all. (+5000)

Re: Females tried to test me today with a mind game...

Originally posted by dirtmcgirt
    Alright, i was working out today, A girl was over at a machine right next to my squat rack. I was doing lunges, with plates on, and shes a girl that's been looking at me, staring at me for the past week, so she asks me what does that do?

I say "dont worry about it" she looks at me in a shocked way, cause i said that in a cocky way, and she Repeats what i said in a snotty way. SHe kept asking what it did, and i didnt tell her. She kept repeating what i said the "dont worry about it in such a snotty way, then she told me she was just joking.

Well by the way, im in high school, and this was in lifting class, and i never strip the bar down, and this group of females was right behind us inthe rotation, and the one that i told dont worry about it to was trying to rush me as i was lunging, so a 10 outta 10 walks up and says he's not gonna strip the bar down anyways, so I didnt. I went over to do cleans, and her group walks up to me, and tells me to strip down the bar, I say no, and she says "oh, i'll tell the teacher" SO i say go ahead. SHe doesnt, and she gets in my face, and says she's sick of my additude, and every time that I walk by her, i shoulder her, and that i need to strip the bar now. I look at the plates on the rack, and say to her "it looks stripped to me" and she says something that i dont remember, but then a guy went up and took the weights off for them. ANd she said to me" u see that, that's a nice person, he took the weights down. SO i mock her, and Say "oh, he's so nice"

I just did some cleans, and she didnt say anything the rest of the day to me. I can tell she was testing to see if id give into her tho. SHe was looking at me weirdly for the past few days. She was testing me to see how manly i was. TO see if id act "nice"-i think i passed her test, i think i got AN A+.

Neways, I want your input on this, was this childish of her? SHe's an 8 outta 10, but this was very Childish in my opinion. How bout yours? I cant hit her or anything, since it's high school, so could u tell me something good to say to her the next time i see her? What should i do. how should i act? What should i say? Any good comebacks? -If she asks me to strip down the bar again,what should i say to her next time?

Should i make her apologize to me? I thougt about saying this to her tommorow "Were u intentionally being rude to test me, or were u just being an accidental ******* to me the other day?"

How's that line?

THANKS FOR ANY INPUT. =)
    You were a complete moron and obviously aren't intelligent enough to understand what saucehead is talking about in his thread.

I suggest you never speak to anyone ever again.

CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10) CanadianRacing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dude, are you a f'n MISOGYNIST?? After reading many of your posts I gather that you must be. Were you raised by APES? You'd move out of the way for a guy but not a "female" because you're bigger than them. Well no kidding, you don't say. I can't wait till you set foot in a real gym. You'd help a guy strip the bar but not a woman, most likely ones that would have difficulties doing this task? Please, grow up.

You can be cocky and arrogant while maintaining a level of common courtesy and respect towards a fellow human being, you know. Don't worry, though, natural selection will sift you out.

Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by CanadianRacing
    Don't worry, though, natural selection will sift you out.
    Very true.

kevincalen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevincalen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevincalen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kevincalen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

When i said that she told me how i shoulder her all the time, i didnt actually purposely bump into her to hurt or, or to provoke her, i just walk down the weight room, and i dont move for anyone. Im the strongest one in there, and everyone know's it. ... I dont move for anyone, cause i aint a bitch, and she and i were walking towards each other, in opposite directions, and she didnt move, so i bumped into her-her fault not mine.
    I am reading all this wondering if this whole post is a joke. Obviously this is a person who never learned anything about respect for others. It is not about being "a bitch" or even arrogant - it is pure ignorance.

The Wraith has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ROFL...160 pounds and your the strongest one in the weight room? What do you go to a school full of anorexic invalids?

This guy has small man's syndrome written all over him, needs to prove himself and then denies thats why he does the weak ass **** he does...

Not moving for people,not re-racking weights,cocky attitudes, all ways innsecure little guys use to announce they are here and someone needs to recognize them

These are the same guys who get a few drinks in em and think they just grew 10 inches and added 20 pouns of muscle,this feeling is directly preceeded by an ass whipping

You guys know the type walk around school in the flex mode , worrying all day what others are thinking (ill show em, I wont clean up ****, I wont move for anyone,that teacher wont treat me like a punk I'll tell him to go fuk himself I'm tough this'll show em),getting crappy grades,followed by crappy jobs,and toothless trailer park girlfriends.

They usually wind up alcoholics who's monthly highlight is getting the disability check they scammed out of the government...

Welcome to the real world,now get out of they way,people are busy being successful here
    Last edited by The Wraith; 05-08-2004 at 07:23 AM.
    You can't build a big house without a big foundation...Train Your Legs!

dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, thanks for the help.........

dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dirtmcgirt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By the way, u giving me **** for being the strongest one at 160 pounds is very childish of u. Stop being jealous, and u better fuking realize that i wasnt bragging about being the strongest. Read the fuking words. I stated that i wasnt bragging. SO grow the fuk up.

686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 686 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Females tried to test me today with a mind game...

Alright, i was working out today, A girl was over at a machine right next to my squat rack. I was doing lunges, with plates on, and shes a girl that's been looking at me, staring at me for the past week, so she asks me what does that do?

I say "dont worry about it" she looks at me in a shocked way, cause i said that in a cocky way, and she Repeats what i said in a snotty way. SHe kept asking what it did, and i didnt tell her. She kept repeating what i said the "dont worry about it in such a snotty way, then she told me she was just joking.

Well by the way, im in high school, and this was in lifting class, and i never strip the bar down, and this group of females was right behind us inthe rotation, and the one that i told dont worry about it to was trying to rush me as i was lunging, so a 10 outta 10 walks up and says he's not gonna strip the bar down anyways, so I didnt. I went over to do cleans, and her group walks up to me, and tells me to strip down the bar, I say no, and she says "oh, i'll tell the teacher" SO i say go ahead. SHe doesnt, and she gets in my face, and says she's sick of my additude, and every time that I walk by her, i shoulder her, and that i need to strip the bar now. I look at the plates on the rack, and say to her "it looks stripped to me" and she says something that i dont remember, but then a guy went up and took the weights off for them. ANd she said to me" u see that, that's a nice person, he took the weights down. SO i mock her, and Say "oh, he's so nice"

I just did some cleans, and she didnt say anything the rest of the day to me. I can tell she was testing to see if id give into her tho. SHe was looking at me weirdly for the past few days. She was testing me to see how manly i was. TO see if id act "nice"-i think i passed her test, i think i got AN A+.

Neways, I want your input on this, was this childish of her? SHe's an 8 outta 10, but this was very Childish in my opinion. How bout yours? I cant hit her or anything, since it's high school, so could u tell me something good to say to her the next time i see her? What should i do. how should i act? What should i say? Any good comebacks? -If she asks me to strip down the bar again,what should i say to her next time?

Should i make her apologize to me? I thougt about saying this to her tommorow "Were u intentionally being rude to test me, or were u just being an accidental ******* to me the other day?"

How's that line?

THANKS FOR ANY INPUT. =)
    Next time you see this girl and have a chat, just keeping thinking in your head "don't be a dick. don't be a dick. don't be a dick".

Hey, im gonna try harder to not give the 100% ******* impression. It's just that at the time, it was alot easier to be an *******, than to be funny-and i wanted to be funnier, but it's hard, when u got 3 females in your face, giving u guff.

XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XeReaZ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    dirtmcgirt kill yourself....

If i do, my family can sue u for suggesting such things. BE smart asswipe.

HitManSE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I suggest just letting the thread die. People are just reading the 1st post and not the rest and think you still havnt understood your mistake when you obviously have. You can sit here and argue with them or just let the thread die. Either way, im out.

LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50) LFOBES1213 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

omg they can sue me and give me the death penalty becuase im going to kill your ass if you think this will work.

th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) th3 gr34t3st has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    By the way, u giving me **** for being the strongest one at 160 pounds is very childish of u. Stop being jealous, and u better fuking realize that i wasnt bragging about being the strongest. Read the fuking words. I stated that i wasnt bragging. SO grow the fuk up.
    LOL ROFLMAO ur 160 lbs and you're the strongest. I'm 165 and im one of the weakest males in my gym.
    better than you'll EVER be......

**http://s7.invisionfree.com/Breaking_The_Pain/index.php?act=idx**

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by th3 gr34t3st
    LOL ROFLMAO ur 160 lbs and you're the strongest. I'm 165 and im one of the weakest males in my gym.
    I'm 651 pounds.

Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miracle Fingers has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So you will kill yourself?

Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Maverick77 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let me just say

Your gay.

braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50) braindmg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by The Wraith
    ROFL...160 pounds and your the strongest one in the weight room? What do you go to a school full of anorexic invalids?

This guy has small man's syndrome written all over him, needs to prove himself and then denies thats why he does the weak ass **** he does...

Not moving for people,not re-racking weights,cocky attitudes, all ways innsecure little guys use to announce they are here and someone needs to recognize them

These are the same guys who get a few drinks in em and think they just grew 10 inches and added 20 pouns of muscle,this feeling is directly preceeded by an ass whipping

You guys know the type walk around school in the flex mode , worrying all day what others are thinking (ill show em, I wont clean up ****, I wont move for anyone,that teacher wont treat me like a punk I'll tell him to go fuk himself I'm tough this'll show em),getting crappy grades,followed by crappy jobs,and toothless trailer park girlfriends.

They usually wind up alcoholics who's monthly highlight is getting the disability check they scammed out of the government...

Welcome to the real world,now get out of they way,people are busy being successful here
    LOL!!!

BigPlaya3030 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BigPlaya3030 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This thread is great....I walk on little ***s like u at my school haha. Queer

thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000) thugluv is just really nice. (+1000)
    Some guys just try so hard to be cool with girls its funny. You are pathetic, particularly with that <im the strongest so I dont move to her> thing.
    I rape back.
    If you were half as good as me you'd be close to perfection.
    "Shortcuts are for pussies. You need to work your ass off." - Brock Lesnar

LostSouls has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I am a huge *******, but for some reason, they continue to be nice to me and be my friend. Most of them are 7's too. I do have my moments where I am respectful and nice, but I got walked all over by girls when i was too much of that. I'm nice when it is appropriate, but it's hard not to be an ******* to these stupid bitches, idiots, bimbo's... I'm sadistic I believe. I hope to change before I get too deep into one attitude or the other. *sigh*
    A wise man can see more from the bottom of a well than a fool can from a mountain top .

JH13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, i dont think i did a damn thing wrong. That's how i feel. Now how do u feel about this? I never shoulder checked her. I hate these females, I hate that fuking look they have in their eyes.
    I bet you like show tunes & fashion.Just because you're gay,that's no reason to be a bitch,you should still be nice to real girls.

MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by Gordon_18
    Whoa man you saw fight club? Jesus christ... Thats good.. But i saw rocky, karate kid 1 2 & 3, Bruce lee's "Enter the dragon, Fight club, Universal soldier, UFC, wrestling, Teenage mutant ninja turtles, X-Men 1 AND 2, and walker..texas ranger... Think you can take me on now
    I watched "Charlie's Angels" - the original!!!
    AND Wonder Woman.

So THERE!!!!

MM

MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MMinSIN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb Re: You are badong!

Originally posted by yoshi334
    Thats schizophrenia. Paranoia is an unrealistic fear of an object, situation, animal, etc.

-yoshi
    I beg to differ on schizophrenia/paranoia.

I stick with my initial use of the word "paranoid" - although it's still contentious.

Schizophrenia, however, is something TOTALLY different, and he isn't showing signs of withdrawing, hallucinating or delusion. (eg, Syntax and semantics are consistent)

I agree that he doesn't have 'paranoid' characteristics, but in lay-man terms, he's closer to that.

Absent the 'troll factor', I would suggest he gets his anger issues checked out. Ultimately it is HE who will suffer.

MM

BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BIGDAWGZ28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    man things have changed since i was in school....ive never met a guy that picked up a girl by being a prick to her.....when she asked you what you were doing you shouldve answered her...she was probably trying to start a conversation with you....but because your an idiot and cocky and funny crap you pushed her away...now not only is she going to thing your a jerk but also all the girls she knows.....since when is a bad thing to help a female out? just because you help a girl out it doesnt make you soft or a pushover....your soft if a guy tells you to do it and you run over and do it....and seeing youd only do it if a guy asks your either a pussy or gay

women are usually attracted to one of two things...either you are the nice guy or the alpha male....at 160lbs im guessing your not he alpha male type so try being nice

one more thing ...stop trying to plan out what your going to say to people...conversation is never going to go the way you plan and your only going to look stupid in the long run

Originally posted by BIGDAWGZ28
    one more thing ...stop trying to plan out what your going to say to people...conversation is never going to go the way you plan and your only going to look stupid in the long run
    Someone once said:

To fail to plan is to plan to fail.

I'm not saying it's possible to predict conversation, but you can steer it to a certain extent, so it is possible to plan it.

nagro12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im 160lbs.

im only 14 and im 190lbs man start bulking, an the girl she was jus being nice an asken a question an trying to not get u in trouble

trock1268 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wake up!

Dude with that kind of attitude your not going to have much of a chance with an 8 out of 10. You were an ass, sorry!

Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50) Chasedog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have alot of girls call me an ******* lately
    And you find this surprising?

PHARAMCEUTICALLY ENHANCED tallie94's Avatar
    tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10) tallie94 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    this kid is just stupid........one of those "little' guys at every gym that walk around not really doing anything just giving stare downs........We have a few at my gym.....I don't even bother with little guys like you...........from every post you have posted you seems to hate girls, but not guy's.........iI beleave there's a few reasons

1..you wouldn't screw around with guys bc you get your ass beat and you know better then to "act tough" in front of a guy. o

2..U have been raised to hate women, does your dad beat your mom and degrades her infront of you ?, and tells you ..you alwas have to be #1 ...and you have learned over time that you think this is the way it is (victim of your own enviroment)..

3..you just a messed up kid who picked up weights and thinks "yeah i'm so strong now, and everybody is weak"..to many ppl get that when they start working out...ego trip

you said your 160lb and ppl think your on riods?...who...if I seen a guy who's 160lb i would say he's skinny just starting to workout......your skinny!!!!!!!..plssssss post a pic and don't forget the wide zoom it to fit all that muscle into the pic........

and before you go off telling me you will kick my ass...relaxxxxx internet killer.........i'm in Canada and unless you plan on buying a plane ticket renting a car and driving to my house SHAT AP!!!!!!!!!

AGAIN POST A PIC...LET US ALL HERE SEE WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE

Closed Thread