camarogirl6795 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Help...Ephedra was the only thing that worked for me????

I need some major help on finding a new weight loss supplement. I hope someone could let me know their success with any bodybuilding.com offers. I have spent way too much money since October of last year trying to find some that would work like the Metabolife 356 I took for over 3 yrs. It was amazing the results I got with that product. I followed the instructions very carefully and never ever had any other caffinee, and I do not smoke. I would take for 10 wks off for 2...Lost 50lbs...worked out everyday and could eat normal foods...with out gaining anything! Now since going off Metabolife in October I have depressingly gained 25 lbs. no energy....but i still try to excerise at least 3 times a week...I dont eat really bad foods...but I do better on dieting...if I had will power...but I think I need to get hypnotized ....cuz I unfortunetly HAVE NONE! Anyway, sorry for the long story...just looking for people who had weight loss, fat burners work for them! I mean work...please let me know and explain your success to me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch for reading my post! Have a good one!
    Camarogirl

EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000) EricTheRed is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try VPX redline or LMS Redzone

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    uhhh, buy ephedrine hcl(this is ephedra in its lab form, not banned) tabs, get some caffeine tabs, and some yohimbine hcl....thatll spark the **** outta ya.

Nocturno has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Non-Ephedra that works...

My friend...

Do some good re-search on "S.A.N Tight" , "Hot Rox" and "Red Line", as I have seen in my own gym that I go, people are getting pretty good results with sweating and energy boost with San Tight and Hot Rox. I personally don't use them, but they are pretty famous here at Puerto Rico.

You can still buy ephedra at Ebay, at very good prices. Try typing "Eca Stack", that product is really good and I have personally used it in the past. For one bottle you pay $25 with s&h included.

Those supplement are good if your diet and cardio workout are good and well worked.

My advice get on the treadmill for 30 minutes, 5 days a week for four consecutives weeks and you should have good results if using one of those thermogenics that are non-ephedra. +If you really whant to make an excellent cardio workout, after finishing on the treadmill try two classes of spinning if you go to the gym...it will get you sweating like a pig.

Remember to eliminate mayo,cheese,potatoes,ice cream,juice,french fries and dressings. Drink 2 gallons of water every day,make yourself 100grm of protein daily and eat 5-6 meals a day...you should be pretty darn good.

This is what I'm doing these days.Hopes this thread helps a little.

Good Luck,
    Nocturno
    Puerto Rico

gringosmecos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oye norturno no le parece que eso es mucho cardio y va a llevar a quemar musculo?

dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dressagerulz23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Re: Help...Ephedra was the only thing that worked for me????

Originally posted by camarogirl6795
    I need some major help on finding a new weight loss supplement. I hope someone could let me know their success with any bodybuilding.com offers. I have spent way too much money since October of last year trying to find some that would work like the Metabolife 356 I took for over 3 yrs. It was amazing the results I got with that product. I followed the instructions very carefully and never ever had any other caffinee, and I do not smoke. I would take for 10 wks off for 2...Lost 50lbs...worked out everyday and could eat normal foods...with out gaining anything! Now since going off Metabolife in October I have depressingly gained 25 lbs. no energy....but i still try to excerise at least 3 times a week...I dont eat really bad foods...but I do better on dieting...if I had will power...but I think I need to get hypnotized ....cuz I unfortunetly HAVE NONE! Anyway, sorry for the long story...just looking for people who had weight loss, fat burners work for them! I mean work...please let me know and explain your success to me. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch for reading my post! Have a good one!
    me too the others had some good suggestions and listed some solid supps, but another one is ThermonexEF... really awesome at suppressing the appetite/energizing me... ThermonexEF (as well as a few other EF fat burners) have a little "secret" compound in there too that is AWESOME for fat burning/preserving muscle

i am really f*cked over though because my body will no longer tolerate the caffeine based supps! i mean, this is f*cked up cuz like i'm FINE on the ephedra, yet any caffeine based thermogenic makes me WAY TOO F*CKIN high, which i wouldn't mind, but it also causes my muscles to cramp up

i'll have to try that hot rox sh!t... heard some good things about it as far as suppressing the appetite, so hopefully it will work for me!
    I tried so hard and got so far, but in the end it doesn't even matter...