bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

My NEW Routine - Check it out

Tell me what u guys think

Monday - Chest / Triceps
    Tuesday - Abs
    Wednesday - Back/Shoulders
    Thursday - Abs
    Friday - Legs / Biceps
    Saturday - Abs
    Sunday - Off

What do u think?

bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bmack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Or:
    Monday - Chest / triceps / Abs
    Tuesday - Back /Shoulders / Abs
    Wednesday - Legs / Biceps / Abs
    Thursday - Off
    Friday - Off
    Saturday - Off
    Sunday - Off

I am going for muscle size........
    I did a little research, if u wanted to call it that and found out that i was doing my workouts completed wrong........3 days a week, NO LEGS and NO BACK Workouts......i cant take the full blame b/c my friend is a idiot.....i lifted with him and that was his routine......anyways i hope u guys help me out b/c i actually did do some research....instead of just asking questions........i know what exercises to do......i just need to get the days right

collosus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Even tho i'm the king of lazy and don't do it,if you want GOOD abs you have to do em every day.I used to do the back&bi's chest&tris thing and it is good,but i have since changed to....
    Monday........chest & back
    tuesday........arms
    thursday.......shoulders
    friday............legs