donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) donce2013 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help picking an alternative exercise to leg curls and leg extensions

Hello guys im looking on starting this 50 rep workout tomorrow

this is the workout day I need to change

D3 - Romanian deadlifts, front squats, leg curls, leg extensions, standing calf raises, seated calf raises

I Was thinking of just switching to lunges and swiss ball leg curls but I dunno how long leg ball curls would last with it being a bodyweight exercises.

I would do GHR if I had some where to do them but I dont,the only other exercises what I can think of what is sort of similar is the good mornings but I have herd it can be dangerous so I would rather just stay away from it.

D1 - Bench press, incline bench press, rope pressdowns, overhead dumbbell extensions (single arm), dumbbell side laterals
    D2 - Chin-ups, pull-ups, chest-supported rows (or seated rows), rear delt flyes, preacher curls
    D3 - Romanian deadlifts, front squats, leg curls, leg extensions, standing calf raises, seated calf raises

For each exercise pick a weight that you can lift for a maximum of 10 reps (15 for standing calf raises, 20 for seated calf raises). You need to complete 50 (75 for standing calf raises, 100 for seated calf raises) total reps of each exercise. You perform your first set of each exercise as normal but you only rest for 30 seconds between each set (if you can even call them proper sets). You perform as many sets as it takes until you complete your 50 total reps. Obviously you won't be able to complete 10 reps in each set but it doesn't matter, this is how it's supposed to be. Perform as many reps as you can after each 30 second rest period (try to stop 1 rep short of failure, if you'll fail to perform 6 reps you should stop after rep 5).