Page 28 of 65 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 ... LastLast
    doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A new fourwheeler sounds like a great toy!

5am? Bummer! I hate when that happens. I have the hardest time sleeping in too, not sure why...but I consider myself to have slept in if I make it to 6:30 these days. Looks like you have the same affliction. LOL

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hi Angela

I give my sympathy to you and dh.
    How tuff this is for your Uncle. I can't emagine the heartache he is feeling.
    I wish him strength to get thru such a difficult time.

I was curious so I did a search on Indian Fry Bread.
    Is it like the carnival 'Fryed Dough'?
    (if you ever had or seen that before)

Here are a couple links I found on Indian Fry Bread.
    The one site is interesting b/c it tells of it's history as well as the recipe.

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...joFryBread.htm
    http://www.ocbtracker.com/ladypixel/frybread.html

Enjoy your weekend!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry about your dh's aunt dying, that sucks.

AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kitebean View Post
    Sorry, but $700 for books! that is crazy talk! And yea, well, statistics, my brain doesn't work like that either! i was 4.0 student except for, get this, algebra and general LOGIC roflmao

I think you should go camping. I love camping.
    Yes,very crazy!! Well, we aren't camping...I like camping too! Hopefully pretty soon though we will go. I love the air, the hiking, the food - everything! Yea...I dropped out of Algebra in high school - lol. Since our school allowed students to graduate while failing only two classes, I asked if I could voluntarily withdrawl from Algebra 2 and instead of failing just get a withdrawl, and they let me! LOL

Originally Posted by mikeschick View Post
    A new fourwheeler sounds like a great toy!

5am? Bummer! I hate when that happens. I have the hardest time sleeping in too, not sure why...but I consider myself to have slept in if I make it to 6:30 these days. Looks like you have the same affliction. LOL
    Yea, definately sounds like we are the same that way - today, slept 6.5 hrs. ugh. Went to bed late and still can't sleep more!

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Hi Angela

I give my sympathy to you and dh.
    How tuff this is for your Uncle. I can't emagine the heartache he is feeling.
    I wish him strength to get thru such a difficult time.
    I was curious so I did a search on Indian Fry Bread.
    Is it like the carnival 'Fryed Dough'?
    (if you ever had or seen that before)
    Here are a couple links I found on Indian Fry Bread.
    The one site is interesting b/c it tells of it's history as well as the recipe.

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Histo...joFryBread.htm
    http://www.ocbtracker.com/ladypixel/frybread.html

Enjoy your weekend!
    Thanks Joan.
    That is exactly what fry bread is! The picture in the first one is just right. You take the dough (which is similar to any kind of bread dough) stretch it out by hand (that is why it looks so rustic) then deep fry it - usually in a skillet with a few inches of oil. People eat it with their food the same way bread or a tortilla is used, or it can be a main course like in your first link by making indian tacos - those are probably my favorite way to eat it! Or lots of people use it like toast and put anything you would put on toast - butter, jelly, pb, whatever. They are really easy to make, but I haven't made it in a very long time!

Originally Posted by jordan1007 View Post
    Sorry about your dh's aunt dying, that sucks.
    Thanks Jordan.

AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AbramsAM has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    SUNDAY

I didn't go camping, still home! Thats okay - I guess I will get more stuff done!

I spent time last night working on my program for the week. I've written out the time of day I will do my workouts, made a list of what I will be eating and when, then I take that and enter amounts into my bodybugg website to get the amounts I need and enter everything at that time. I've pre-entered thru Monday, so today I will finish thru Friday. Now I just have to make my grocery list and prep whatever food I can!

Today I want to clean up the house more, do laundry and when dh wakes up, we will go to the gym, go make our rounds in town (grocery store, home depot) and when we get back I will make food stuff.

I'll update again when I am back from the gym

Workout Update

highest weight, random order

Leg Press - 320#
    Straight arm pull down - 65#
    V Bar pulldown - 105#
    Curls - 40#
    Incline Crunch - 10#
    Deadlift - 155#
    Cable Row - 90#
    Leg Curls - 65#

Heading to my dad's for a bbq - I made a chickpea salad that came out pretty good! I'll post the recipe later, because I am headed out the door - we are already really late!

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are so organized!!!! Hope you had fun!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Geez...you are strong Get em girl!!!!

You are super organized - I love it - I love planning ahead and keeping things in order, although I tend to get a bit too anal...hehehehe

Have fun at the BBQ sweetie!! I've never had chickpeas...
    *Mandy*

How bout them Cowboys?? :D

If you wanna get big - you gotta get nasty!

Join along on the journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7127501

Love it one rep at a time and never lose the passion for the journey in itself...

Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    You are so organized!!!! Hope you had fun!
    I love at least trying to be organized
    Originally Posted by amj0883 View Post
    Geez...you are strong Get em girl!!!!

You are super organized - I love it - I love planning ahead and keeping things in order, although I tend to get a bit too anal...hehehehe

Have fun at the BBQ sweetie!! I've never had chickpeas...
    Thanks Mandy I had an alright time, I ended up falling asleep on the couch until dh was ready. They were having drinks outside, and I got really sleepy! I can't believe you haven't tried chickpeas! I like em! I think you are missing out - there is lots you can do with them.

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY

Yay for an extra day off from work! I really feel like it was a three day weekend - some three day weekends I wonder where it went because it goes by so fast!

Today I am going to see if anywhere is open to get a pedicure. One thing I like doing during the summer. I would do one myself at home, but they never come out quite as pretty The place at the mall I think is open, so I will go there and then maybe shop around a little.

I have been going through my clothes and getting rid of some ...makes me sad, but I HAVE to do it. Many I won't even know they are gone. So after my pedicure, I might walk around the mall a little and see if there is anything to replenish what I am getting rid of.

I haven't done a lot for food prep yet, so have to do it today. All I have done is to wash my new tupperware and make a big batch of brown rice.

Today's workout is an outdoor workout, so I'll do that probably closer to the evening and post about it then.

This is the recipe I used for the garbanzo bean salad I made yesterday, everyone really liked it!

Cucumber and Garbanzo Bean Salad
    Recipezaar #28556 | 10 min | 10 min prep

Ingredients
    1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo bean, drained
    1 medium cucumber, sliced and quartered
    1/3 cup chopped red onion
    1/4 cup minced parsley (I didn't put any)
    1/2 cup sliced olives
    3 tablespoons vegetable oil (I used evoo)
    3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
    1 tablespoon sugar (I didnt put any)
    1 tablespoon lemon juice (I used lime)
    2 cloves garlic, minced (I didn't put any)
    1/4 teaspoon salt
    1/8 teaspoon pepper
    *I added diced tomato

Directions
    In a medium bowl, combine beans, cucumber, onion, parsley and olives.
    In another bowl or jar combine remaining ingredients, mix well.
    Pour over salad and toss.
    Serve immediately or chill for up to 24 hours.

I made a few changes which I indicated on the recipe. I think it would have tasted better if I had a little longer for it to sit in the fridge, but overall, pretty good

amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) amj0883 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Enjoy your pedicure...you deserve it missy!!

Just make sure those toes are nice and dry before you attempt that workout
    *Mandy*

Join along on the journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=7127501

Love it one rep at a time and never lose the passion for the journey in itself...

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey, where's the outdoor workout info?

Hope you got lots of cool new stuff shopping yesterday!

jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jordan1007 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hope ya found some new clothes and got the toes all pretty!

Hi Guys!

Just a quick update post ~
    Yesterday at my new job wasn't bad at all. Everyone was nice about everything, computer people were having some issues with my stuff, but they got it all taken care of. Furnature people were delivering more futnature, and they brought me a hutch for my desk. I don't tend to like hutches much, but I'm going to change where my monitor is so I don't feel trapped - lol. One lady there wanted to talk and update me on things, so she asked if I wanted to go for a walk and talk, I was excited to have someone be interested in meeting while talking Today I will take shoes for that though, because it wasn't that much fun in heels!

Last night dh and a friend from work took me out to dinner to celebrate my first day at work. I ordered a trio plate of lobster, steak and shrimp - it was really good And I did have a beer Not usually what I would order for a drink of choice, but it was good.

I woke up yesterday and did my workout in the morning - I had cardio and intervals, it was pretty tough, but I liked it slight rain outside made it nice and refreshing too. Today is a full body workout after work, I was too tired to get up this morning!

After work yesterday we went to look at the other four wheeler and ended up buying that one too. So we have a trailer to carry them on order, and when that gets here, we will pick it up.

Well, time to get ready for work - Once I get into a routine, I will be able to post more Hope you are all having a great wednesday!

I am so happy the new job seems to be working out!! YAY for the lady wanting to go for a walk...that will make things much easier!

Very sweet of hubby and your friend to take you out!! Get settled...we'll be here
    *Mandy*

Bring on the DOMS!! Mrs_Muscles's Avatar
    Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mrs_Muscles is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It sounds like things are going well for you! I'm glad to hear that the new job is working out It's always a bit of an adjustment making a change like that.

Mmmm, pedicures I'd never had one until a couple years ago, now I'm hooked. Just got my first one of the season last week! Enjoy yours! And have even more fun re-stocking the closet. How exciting. I hope to join you in that task soon.

DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeannaOnlyne has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome about the job! last I had checked in you were stressing! funny how we do that to ourselves huh?!

Four wheelers? Do you mean a Quad? What kind? I love Quads! I was racing them before I had my surgery... desert racing! ( ha ha, I'm getting all ahead of myself and I don't even know if you meant quad! lol)

Beer is just one of those summer things! You know! I had a couple Coronas over the weekend, Yum!

Happy Thursday!
    Long way to go.

My journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107002931

My puppy website! Check it out!
    www.riversidegermanshepherds.com

twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000) twinnett is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great news about the job!!! I'm glad you enjoyed a much deseved treat dinner!
    "Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe. ": Saint Augustine

"So what exactly would you say you DO here??"

"Does this suit make me look fat??"
    "No, your face does."

Ah man, as I sit here starving I did NOT need to read about your lobster, steak and shrimp dinner.

Congrats on the new job going well!

Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tr0ublesome has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol at the person above me. Can't sleep and would like nothing more then to use this time wisely like I would when I was bulking and cook up a steak at 3am a long with potatoes. Sigh. Now that the idea is in my bed I'm going to grab a cup of water and hit the sack. Or at least try.
    I refuse to be a role model, I set goals take control drink out my own bottles.

Originally Posted by Tr0ublesome View Post
    lol at the person above me. Can't sleep and would like nothing more then to use this time wisely like I would when I was bulking and cook up a steak at 3am a long with potatoes. Sigh. Now that the idea is in my bed I'm going to grab a cup of water and hit the sack. Or at least try.
    *drools* You are NOT helping. Stop it please. kthx I think it's been 6 months since I've had potatoes. LOL

I am so happy the new job seems to be working out!! YAY for the lady wanting to go for a walk...that will make things much easier!

Very sweet of hubby and your friend to take you out!! Get settled...we'll be here
    Yea, it has been nice that people aren't lazy! Today, they actually wanted to walk to lunch!

Originally Posted by Mrs_Muscles View Post
    It sounds like things are going well for you! I'm glad to hear that the new job is working out It's always a bit of an adjustment making a change like that.

Mmmm, pedicures I'd never had one until a couple years ago, now I'm hooked. Just got my first one of the season last week! Enjoy yours! And have even more fun re-stocking the closet. How exciting. I hope to join you in that task soon.
    It seems to be fine. I have been wearing my bodybugg and have been happy that I actually move a lot more at this job (so far!) water is farther from my desk, bathroom is farther, more places to walk to take a break. Job before was in the middle of hop fields!! not many options for nice strolls on a break! I love pedicures now too. I think the first time I got one a few years ago, I was hooked

Originally Posted by DeannaOnlyne View Post
    Awesome about the job! last I had checked in you were stressing! funny how we do that to ourselves huh?!

Four wheelers? Do you mean a Quad? What kind? I love Quads! I was racing them before I had my surgery... desert racing! ( ha ha, I'm getting all ahead of myself and I don't even know if you meant quad! lol)

Beer is just one of those summer things! You know! I had a couple Coronas over the weekend, Yum!

Happy Thursday!
    LOL - in some ways it still is stressful! but I'll get by. I just have to get used to change. Yes, it is a quad So my hubs for a 5 speed one, and mine is automatic. If you want to know the kinds (because I don't know anything about that stuff!) I can ask and tell you. I know his is faster than mine What kind of racing did you do? Or first, is there different KINDS of racing?

Originally Posted by twinnett View Post
    Great news about the job!!! I'm glad you enjoyed a much deseved treat dinner!
    Thanks Tara!

Ah man, as I sit here starving I did NOT need to read about your lobster, steak and shrimp dinner.

Congrats on the new job going well!
    Originally Posted by Tr0ublesome View Post
    *drools* You are NOT helping. Stop it please. kthx I think it's been 6 months since I've had potatoes. LOL
    LOL - you guys are funny.
    dang, 6 months since you had potatoes! Makes me think I have to be stricter!!

Hello!

Tired today! I made it around to lots of journals already, sorry if I missed you!

Today was an eventful day at work!
    AM: went to my supervisor's house because she is recovering from a surgery, so had a meeting there, then went to the central office to learn about my benefits, insurance, all that stuff. I have lots of decisions to make regarding my retirement, medical plans, etc. I took this job without understanding or knowing all of the benefits, but I was pleased to know that I still get 16 hrs of vacation a month and 8 hours of sick a month. My old job was 13.5 hrs vacation a month and 8 hrs of sick. I had more scheduled vacation days around christmas and stuff, but I will be content with this. The only bummer is we do have some out of pocket expense for insurance - anywhere between $50-$100/month depending on which plan I choose - but that may also include dh for secondary coverage too if I want it too.

PM: spent time with another agency to learn more about supporting licensed childcare providers. Then we went to lunch at an italian place, but they had a salmon plate which was pretty good - so I had salmon, veggies and I did eat some bread though It was bread with EVOO! I had to! Then late in the afternoon went to one of our local adoption and foster care agencies because they were having an open house. Then came home.

I didn't do intense cardio today, I had a scheduled recovery walk - but I walked everywhere, I didn't go do MORE walking...not sure if that is okay, but I feel pretty tired today I have noticed an increase in the number of calories burned on my bodybugg, so that is good - maybe I get to eat more!

I just started some of my online classes that don't officially start until monday, but I got a head start. I hope my head doesn't pop off with the new job, two classes and trying to get my training/food inline. Sometimes it feels like too much, then other times I yell at myself for spending too much time wasting time...I often envy people who are go, go, go. It is like they don't need sleep or anything!

Well, off to clean the kitchen and get food ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow I have my dh's aunt's funeral, so only working half day.

Hope you all have a great evening!

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like the job is going well so far that's great news!! Wow classes too, you got alot going on...but I'm sure you can handle it!!

Workouts and cardio nice

Sorry your so tired, get some rest!!

Damn girl - you've got alot going on this summer!!

I do know that if anyone can handle it...you can
    *Mandy*

Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000) Lckymii is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey Lovely Lady
    I am sorry to hear about DH's aunt boy am I behind
    From the looks of things you are pulling through alright though, and I'm not surprised you are a tough woman

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thank you for posting your daily encounters...I love reading about your life.

I am hoping you get to do everything you plan on doing this weekend.
    ..and I am going to throw in a bit of FUN to the mix of things, for ya dear

Can't wait to read all about it!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

harderbetterfasterstrongr genevieved's Avatar
    genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50) genevieved will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sorry about your DH's aunt....
    Join the journey - go to - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=882871

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Sounds like the job is going well so far that's great news!! Wow classes too, you got alot going on...but I'm sure you can handle it!!

Workouts and cardio nice

Sorry your so tired, get some rest!!
    Hehe - Thanks! I feel much more rested now. I got a couple good early nights of sleep which was nice

Damn girl - you've got alot going on this summer!!

I do know that if anyone can handle it...you can
    I know - I actually scare myself sometimes, but I think it will be okay. I worry most about balancing school, so I made sure to talk to our data person yesterday to ask if she would be willing to help me if I get stuck in stats, and she was, so I feel a little better. One hard thing about online classes is not having that option to go ask questions. I know people from my old job at the university would help too.

Originally Posted by Lckymii View Post
    Hey Lovely Lady
    I am sorry to hear about DH's aunt boy am I behind
    From the looks of things you are pulling through alright though, and I'm not surprised you are a tough woman
    Thanks for swinging in - I've missed you too around here!

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Thank you for posting your daily encounters...I love reading about your life.

I am hoping you get to do everything you plan on doing this weekend.
    ..and I am going to throw in a bit of FUN to the mix of things, for ya dear

Can't wait to read all about it!
    Isn't it weird how fun it is reading about every one else's life? I feel so much more like I 'know' everyone. I have fun today! more about that below...

Originally Posted by genevieved View Post
    Sorry about your DH's aunt....
    Thanks.

Saturday

Hi guys!

Couldn't sleep beyond 6am today, so going to post here and then start cleaning up a little. Today I am going to a HS graduation and then to a BBQ that we had planned for memorial weekend, but the person putting it on just assumed the last saturday of the month is memorial - which it often is - but this time the date is a little skrewy But thats okay. I'm going to make an asian salad (you know the kind with cabbage, sesame seeds, ramen noodles, etc - I'll post it if you guys don't know it) So another long day today, but I think it will be fun. Food should be okay and able to make healthy choices - main food is steak and fresh salmon. I won't probably eat much if any of the salad I take (even though it is so good!), so I might make something else too to bring. On the way home I am picking up my sister because her bf will already be around where I live for a basketball tourney, so she can come down and not have two cars.

I know we talked in the past about our dates for a trip and were going to take one this summer, but with me taking this new job, we can't do it because I don't have enough time to take off. So we counted when I would acumulate enough time to take off, and it looks like we will be going to Mexico leaving dec. 25-Jan 8. Ends up being a full two weeks. We have this thing where we buy one ticket, get another ticket for $50 - and no matter what kind of ticket you buy, you get the equal value for $50. This is our first time using it, so we have been toying with the idea of flying first class - never done that before! The seats always look more comfy! We always go to Puerto Vallarta, so we may go there or to Cabo. Not sure...Anyone been to both and have input?? We like PV because we have made friends there with some of the locals and want to see them again. So I want to be in LEAN shape by then...I have 6.5 months! Bummer thing is it is only about 70's around that time, so not quite the same struttin around in 100 degree weather

Did I tell you guys I got a pda for work? and did I tell you how excited I am that it has internet and I can visit you all while I am bored!!! LOL It has been nice - poking around and having internet on my phone, I know I am behind by not having that before, but I didnt and I like it now

I will probably get just a good run/cardio in today. Gym opens late and I am going to be gone most of the day. Time to go to the store and get showered and dressed. I hope you all have a great weekend and will hopefully get caught up soon! (maybe from phone while bored at graduation )