Thread: Piracetam

s_builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s_builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s_builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s_builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s_builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) s_builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Piracetam

for people who tried Piracetam. i need some feedback from it. what did you notice from using itdose it realy help you to focus? how long have beeen using it. how much did you?.

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000) thelast10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    bump

MikeReid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am going to start using it from the beginning of next month in a stack of Piracetam/Alcar/Choline/DMAE.

Many friends have recommended to as it helped them with there concentration/memory.

If you can get your hands on pramiracetam then I would use it over Piracetam as it has been suggested to be up to 15x stronger.

whats the dosage for pramaricetam?

gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    With price and availability of piracetam, I see no reason to use other racetams. I used to use pram, oxi, and anaracetam but with cheap piracetam available from 1 fast and bac and elsewhere, why bother.

Take a loading dose of 3-4 grams after that 1-2 grams per day should be enough. Be aware that all nootropics synergize with each other. Therefore if you take vinpocetine, ginkgo, dmae, huperzine etc. you will probably require a lower dose of *racetam.

Gene
    If Fitness were that simple, we'd all wear Best Form Tank Tops!

bestforminc.com

x_muscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so what you notice when your on that stack?

MikeReid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by gstlynx
    With price and availability of piracetam, I see no reason to use other racetams. I used to use pram, oxi, and anaracetam but with cheap piracetam available from 1 fast and bac and elsewhere, why bother.

Take a loading dose of 3-4 grams after that 1-2 grams per day should be enough. Be aware that all nootropics synergize with each other. Therefore if you take vinpocetine, ginkgo, dmae, huperzine etc. you will probably require a lower dose of *racetam.

Gene
    Agree with what you said, I live in Europe so pram is easier to get hold of than I guess it is for you americans.

daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50) daveburton will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Piracetam

Originally posted by s_builder
    for people who tried Piracetam. i need some feedback from it. what did you notice from using itdose it realy help you to focus? how long have beeen using it. how much did you?.
    I've experimented with 1200mg Piracetam, 20mg Vinpocetine, 200mcg Huperzine and 2grams of Choline Bitartrate twice daily. The effects are outstanding somewhere in the neighborhood of ECA without the jitters. Mental acuity and concentration are definitely enhanced. A friend of mine was taking the same combo while taking the California Bar exam that he had previously failed. Needless to say he passed now and is a firm believer in mind enhancing drugs.

gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10) gstlynx is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The effects of Nootropics are very idiosyncratic. I personally like piracetam, ginkgo, ALCAR/ALA,and rhodiola for general focus/concentration. However, I have ADD and nothing works as well as adderal/dex. I have been able to use a lower dose of adderal while using nootropics which is good, but alone the effects are insufficient for my ADD.

So that being said, I think you should experiment. Piracetam is a good place to start because it is so cheap and available now. Be aware that it will deplete choline over time, so it is good to use choline sups with it. Try it with ginkgo, ALCAR, and other things like vinpocetine. They are all really cheap now and if you want to find out how it works for you, mix it up and try a few things. I know this is not a definitive post, but in my experience these things are highly individualized. For example, my brother finds piracetam too stimulating, he likes ginkgo and caffeine.

Good luck

Gene
    If Fitness were that simple, we'd all wear Best Form Tank Tops!

bestforminc.com

Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tkarrde will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For a great deal of information on Piracetam, checkout this two-part article series in M&M:

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...=16&pageID=180

http://www.avantlabs.com/magmain.php...=17&pageID=193
    Never mind the bollocks, here's issue #47 of Mind and Muscle Magazine, available now! http://magazine.mindandmuscle.net

Join M&M's Inner Circle and chat one-on-one with Industry Giants Will Brink, Bill Llewellyn, Marc McDougal, Anssi Manninen and Caleb Stone aka Par Deus!!!

Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Icex999 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally posted by Tkarrde
    For a great deal of information on Piracetam, checkout this two-part article series in M&M
    Great reads, thanks Tkarrde!
    // blog: androsForm.com
    // twitter: @androsForm

"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence." - Vince Lombardi

danmizz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I Personally use piracetam, choline, and sulbutiamine. Theyre good for attention, mood and energy. I like the results.
    Dan
    www.Nootropicinfo.com