mtnbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

flax seed oil real expensive?

I just paid $19.99 for a bottle of flax seed oil. It has 47 tbl spoon servings in it.

And I read some people taking somehting like 4-6 tbl spoons a day of this stuff.

What gives... that will get pretty damn expensive! $20 every week on it?

I have been doing just one tbl spoon a day with my morning shake.

ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ballbags1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BB.COM has a a real good price on 47 servings of flax. Here's the link:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sun/flax.html

Professional Eater Dedicatedforlife's Avatar
    Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dedicatedforlife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just eat the flax seeds!!!! They taste good too, i just bought 2 pounds of golden flax seeds for 2 bucks!

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Flax is pretty expensive. I started a thread a while ago about possible alternatives, but there are no direct alternatives; no other oil has the same high ratio of omega 3s to omega 6s.

imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10) imme elecjet is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    **** bro shop around a little walmart u can get it for 5 dollars who the hell would pay so much for that **** itt taste like friggen ass
    obsession is the word used by lazy motha f-cking people

mtnbiker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, I am not buying it for the taste or the enjoyment of eating it!

And I just happened to find it and buy it. Not like I am planniong on paying that much every time. Hence... my post.

BB.com is a little better on price.
    I will have to look around to see where to get it locally cheaper.

And as I understand... eating the seeds is not the best way to do it. The untouched seed will pass though the body untouched, for the most part. Now if you grind it up... thats a differant story.