TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TshirtTime has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How many times your body weight do you eat....

If you want to:

-Cut
    -Maintain
    -Bulk

Where can I find a link to figure out how many calories I burn in a day?

CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000) CastorTroy is just really nice. (+1000)
    the common rule is 10-12x body weight in calories for cutting. but that really doesn't work for me. i ate 14x my body weight in calories and I lost 20 pounds in like 4 weeks, so it really is up to the person. and i think people usually say 15x body weight for bulking. but again that doesn't work for me. for bulking, i've also heard 22x lean body mass in calories, which is probably what I would need if I didn't exercise at all in order to bulk.

long story short - it depends on your body, you have to figure it out for yourself, which can be a long process

good luck!

cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cwsocr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It doesnt matter how big, how cut, or how much you can lift, because there will always be someone bigger, more cut, or stronger than you. You should train to be the best you genetically can be. This is what should motivate you everyday.

Hummer1984 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Re: How many times your body weight do you eat....

Originally posted by tripledouble198
    If you want to:

-Cut
    -Maintain
    -Bulk

Where can I find a link to figure out how many calories I burn in a day?
    If you just eat 3 times your own bodyweight on fish, meats etc, youll be an animal lol

skobydog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The link that CWSOCR gave you may be a bit misleading when you actually figure out the percentages of macronutrients (pro/carb/fat).

As an example, the percentages for a 140 lb person on that chart come out to be:

CUTTING 40/43/15 (pro/carb/fat)

MAINTANCE 33/50/15 (pro/carb/fat)

BULKING 27/57/15 (pro/carb/fat)

Most would agree that the fat and protein percentages are a little low. So keep that in mind if you use the chart.

If you're not sure and want to know how to figure out your macro percentages I will email you the info on how to figure them.

cjdawg1069 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    http://www.annecollins.com/calories/...-needs-men.htm

Here is a basic site for figuring out maintanence calories. I'm not sure if that one uses bf%, although there are more formulas on that site if you check links at bottom of site.

Take your maintanence and add from there you bulk. Factor in activities. Make sure you don't drop or up to fast cause you could put on fat or burn muscle. Same for dropping, drop from maintanence to lose.
    Amen to water