Dimenote has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cutting question

ok...I have been bulking for about 2.5-3months or so and I started at 150 and now I'm about 173 or so. I believe that its about 50% fat and 50% muscle...I'm not sure how much i've really gained(this is my first time bulking)...when I cut I heard that people normally loose about 15-20 pounds....is this right?.....wouldnt I just be back at where I started?...is there anything that I'm not understanding?

Thanx for the help
    -You need to learn to fly to learn to live so free-

-Until The End Of Time-

Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gohan321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Muscle weighs more than fat, so if you were back where you started, you'd have more muscle with a lot less fat. Are you saying your gains were 50% fat and 50% muscle? That sounds like too much fat to me. You don't need that much, just enough to make sure you keep your muscle.
    The will to survive is stronger than anything else.

SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SchwarzeN!GGER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump