sid1024 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Workout for thickness?

my body is allright for broadness but i have realised that i dont have much in the thickness department so i was wondering is there a workout to make ur body become more thick my main needed areas are pecs and biceps i anyone could help much appreciated

-={I Lift Because I Can}= oStarGazerXVII's Avatar
    oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oStarGazerXVII has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do benches with a decently wide grip, some pushups, dumbell/barbell curls, progressively increase weight, eat enough protein and food in general
    "The Fitness Insight-" www.geocities.com/ostargazerxvii

"As far as I know, I'll only be here once. I might as well make it a good experience"

AIM- oStarGazerXVII

k kool thx anymore tips?

llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50) llamabob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Scratch pushups, not good for anything but maybe a warm up. Back really adds overal thickness, make sure you're doing your rows movements.
    Kill one man and you are a murderer. Kill a million and you are a conquerer. Kill them all and you are God

If you train hard, you'll not only be hard, you'll be hard to beat.

Location: Kansas, a very interesting state with many sights to see and things to do.
    XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) XPumperX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by llamabob
    Scratch pushups, not good for anything but maybe a warm up. Back really adds overal thickness, make sure you're doing your rows movements.
    Bump. Stay away from the pushups. Do your rows, try db bench press, and really focus on totally contracting your muscle on every rep and try to go as heavy as you can for some good reps in good form.

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Give the powerlifting forum a try.
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.

2 victor goes spoils THe WeapoN's Avatar
    THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500) THe WeapoN is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what exercise are you currently doing?
    we aim for one thing, to be perfect, yet we will never be.

DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DoctorX2k2 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I found out that Deadlifts are good for my thickness

i would say that my best area is my back i love training back so i have a good overall back cos i i like to hit every part by thickness for the chest i meant when i do a side pose u can see that my pecs on the sides are crap im not too fond of benching cos it always seems to hit my shoulders more then anything and then i feel like im overstraining them when i do them separately i personally think i need to concentrate on upper and outer pec more then anything but im thinking is that jus something newbies worry about and i jus need to get down to benching or should i worry bout these things cos my pecs are absolutely terrible and thickness on the arms is i have a good head on them and shape but when i look at them from the top they look really skinny thx for help appreciated

heis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by llamabob
    i'm sorry but are you stupid? Pushups work the pec. minor which will help balance and fill your chest out. Don't ever stop doing pushups, they maybe basic but they work.The rows will add some thickness but that will help more broadness which he said he had.Start reading the posts.
    15 Years old 5'11'' 143lbs and 9% bodyfat.
    I am so tiny and i was tired of people walking overtop of me so i started bodybuilding. Now i couldn't live with out it. I have trained for about 8-9 months and have gained about 15-20 pounds of muscle. I will keep this posted just for the heck of it.

GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GFresh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by heis
    [B]i'm sorry but are you stupid? Pushups work the pec. minor which will help balance and fill your chest out. B]
    incline bench press also works the pec. minor and you can use progressive resistance with that.
    If you think you can, or you think you cant, your right.

WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WESIDA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by heis
    i'm sorry but are you stupid? Pushups work the pec. minor which will help balance and fill your chest out. Don't ever stop doing pushups, they maybe basic but they work.The rows will add some thickness but that will help more broadness which he said he had.Start reading the posts.
    pushups will only help you if you have NEVER lifted before. but after a little while, your body will get used to it, and you will not build muscle from them, why? because there is no enough resistant to challenge your pecs/shoulders/tricpes. why would your muscle grow if they are not challenged...

i was thinknig about having a workout which goes soemthing like this

inclince benchpress
    cable crossovers
    incline flyes
    dips

what do u think?

youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) youi09 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    squat and deadlift.

Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vitamin S has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Fried chicken and cheese burgers.
    You want a sick leg/lower back exercise? Just pick up after me when I'm done doing drop sets.

Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Amurzing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    with dips lean foward so it hits your chest more. incline is great for chest but add in wide grip bench as well. take off some weight so you can go wide and still keep good form, that will hit your chest good. keep each set to around 6 reps. to get thicker youll need to start eating more, so get a diet into order if your not already on one. and for pushups they are good for beginners like that person said. but soon enough your doing pushups with no problem, if you want to do pushups the only way to gain from it would be to add weight from a vest.