WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Whats up with black star labs

They just opened their site but many categories are small or completely empty...

and whats the deal with having to order "natural protein" and then buy the flavoring seperate?

Can there be an option to mix the flavoring into the protein, in the same manner that was done at proteincustomizer.com

I would be very interested in having calcium casienate with the "Fruit Punch MAX" flavoring already mixed in... but i see no option for this

and also, does the opening of blackstarlabs mean the proteincustomizer.com site is going to close?

I was also interested in the MAX omega-3 pills, but now that i look at it, it seems they are just overpriced fish oil pills... with only 500mg of omega-3

WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50) WTFgrrrr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow i love all the respones

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe you should have moved this thread over to the supp area, this area doesnt get a lot of views
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

very concerned w/ mTOR's An Inconvenient Bro's Avatar
    An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Whats up with black star labs

[i]
    I was also interested in the MAX omega-3 pills, but now that i look at it, it seems they are just overpriced fish oil pills... with only 500mg of omega-3 [/B]

overpriced??? Well since almost every other fish oil product is 1/2g with only 250mg epa/dha

Re: Re: Whats up with black star labs

Originally posted by Customizer
    overpriced??? Well since almost every other fish oil product is 1/2g with only 250mg epa/dha
    the ones i use right now are 1g with 550mg epa/dha (omega3)

and one bottle is like $7-$9

An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) An Inconvenient Bro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    link? or who makes it

****************** No advertizing********
    Last edited by Dorian; 11-21-2003 at 01:25 PM.

zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't think those must have been the ones that you were thinking of. You would need to consume 2x the number of gels to equal ours.
    Use your f u c k ing brain.

PERENTAL ADVISORY: Zeppelin is an as sh ole! And there are plenty of references if you need them.

Originally posted by zeppelin
    I don't think those must have been the ones that you were thinking of. You would need to consume 2x the number of gels to equal ours.
    no 1 flax pill = 500mg of omega3

same as the ones you sell, except your price is higher

entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50) entic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey wtf, where is the epa/dha? hmmm....

Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz Beast has the mod powerz
    It's not the same WTFgrrr.

Alpha linolenic acid has to convert into Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).

Re: Whats up with black star labs

Originally posted by WTFgrrrr
    They just opened their site but many categories are small or completely empty...

and whats the deal with having to order "natural protein" and then buy the flavoring seperate?

Can there be an option to mix the flavoring into the protein, in the same manner that was done at proteincustomizer.com

I would be very interested in having calcium casienate with the "Fruit Punch MAX" flavoring already mixed in... but i see no option for this

and also, does the opening of blackstarlabs mean the proteincustomizer.com site is going to close?

so can someone answer the other 90% of my question?

zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zeppelin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eventually BSL will be the distributor of ProteinCustomizer and PC Technologies. You can always get some of the proteins and some of the flavors. This way you can make every shake different. Their are scoops in and directions on the flavors.

You will see steady growth of the shopping cart. Me thinks you will be very suprised in the end.
    Use your f u c k ing brain.

PERENTAL ADVISORY: Zeppelin is an as sh ole! And there are plenty of references if you need them.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    badass, but we just ask how long?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can the granular flavor be used for protein?
    Dito is like pussy. Either you love it or you're gay.

Turn around bright eyes

upINtheLBC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    has anyone ordered anything from them yet???

how was there customer service and shipping time??
    STRIVING in the most illiterate state, we also have a high teenage pregnancy rate :)

dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally posted by upINtheLBC
    has anyone ordered anything from them yet???

how was there customer service and shipping time??
    I have. Their customer service is good. Freight time wasnt too bad. It left the same day I ordered it.

Turn around bright eyes

Originally posted by dito
    Can the granular flavor be used for protein?
    Yes. It is best with the "light" proteins. It is not my favorite though in proteins. Works great for makins sports/creatine type drinks.

The next coming flavor is supposed to really rock and it is in the same "fruity" categorie. I was amazed when the other staff who got to try it said he even got it to taste good in a tough blend with 1/2 MPI. Zepp finished working on it today. He said it should be ready pretty soon, within a couple of weeks.

Originally posted by Customizer
    Yes. It is best with the "light" proteins. It is not my favorite though in proteins. Works great for makins sports/creatine type drinks.

The next coming flavor is supposed to really rock and it is in the same "fruity" categorie. I was amazed when the other staff who got to try it said he even got it to taste good in a tough blend with 1/2 MPI. Zepp finished working on it today. He said it should be ready pretty soon, within a couple of weeks.
    I have to place an order because I am about to run out. Thats why I emailed you today. Jeez Zep does everything. I think Ill do the granular flavoring. I dont think I want to wait the two weeks. I know how you guys are about that too. Its like asking a woman her # of partners you have to multiply it by 3.

Turn around bright eyes

I am pretty sure that the production order is already scheduled in the production line. Will have him check on the date. It usually is in the 1-3wk range.

MikeReid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any details on the amount per serving of the Grape mega BCAA?