BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The left are such hypocrites. They are everything the claim the right to be....

These left wing protests in support of Hummus are beyond ridiculous. It is a scam. Period.

Lets pretend that Hummus actually had a state. What would living in that state be like?

If you are a women? You have no human rights. You left wing clowns talking about how women here have been persecuted by Trump and Roe V Wade, and yet if you were in Gaza or anywhere in the middle east? You have no human rights.

If you favor Hummus in this fight, not only are you late to the party as this as been going on for decades if not 100s and 1000s of years, but you are just ignorant.

You have to wear certain clothing. Cover up at all times.

You can't walk around without a man present.

Until recently you couldn't drive a car.

You can't attend a sporting event.

Iran just executed a girl for doing a tik tok video.

Wear any clothes that you wear in the west in the middle east? You are executed. Period.

If you care about basic human rights at all? That has freedom of speech? It is Israel. Not Gaza. Not Iran. Not Iraq. Not anywhere in the middle east.

If you are gay? LQBTX? They would chop your fawking head off. They don't give you gender reaffirming surgery.

You are an idiot.

And with me say that? F Israel. F Islam. F that entire part of the world. It is a cesspool of religious zealots who believe in a fairy tale.

You bought into a woke narrative and have a virus in your brain.

What you are advocating for would eliminate EVERYTHING that you are advocating for.

You talk about Nazi's?

You are the Nazi.
    Last edited by BeachPro11; 05-01-2024 at 03:45 PM.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I’ve never once heard anyone irl defend Hamas. Anyone that does is an idiot. That doesn’t serve as a defense of Israel - nor absolve us of helping them murder countless civilians and attempt to eject a whole group of people from their homeland.

You want to talk about hypocrisy and irony. There you go.

BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BeachPro11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    I’ve never once heard anyone defend Hamas. Anyone that does is an idiot. That doesn’t serve as a defense of Israel - nor absolve us of helping them murder countless civilians and attempt to eject a whole group of people from their homeland.

You want to talk about hypocrisy and irony. There you go.
    Hummus controls Gaza. Hummus is Gaza. Hummus represents the people of Gaza.

They were elected by the citizens there and have been in power for 23 years.

Amirite?

So if someone elects you, and keeps you in power, I would say that there is a very strong chance that the people in that region are in support of their leaders.

Amirite?

Have you seen any protests against Hummus by the people in Gaza? Because I haven't.

So yeah, they are complicit. And yeah, they are in support of Hummus.
    Words to live by...."You're at the shopping mall with your girl but a hot chick walks by. Are you going to look at the hot girl? No. You use your peripheral vision."

Originally Posted by BeachPro11 View Post

Amirite?

So if someone elects you, and keeps you in power, I would say that there is a very strong chance that the people in that region are in support of their leaders.

Amirite?

Have you seen any protests against Hummus by the people in Gaza? Because I haven't.

And btw if you say that the people are not really in support of Hummus but they are so controlled that they can't protest and elect someone else? For fear of being killed?

Then I would say that is a very good reason to eliminate Hummus.

Amirite?

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Amirite?

Amirite?

So - you’re responsible for everything the Biden administration does. Got it.

None of which says they can’t both be ****ty - it’s just we are bending over backwards to do ANYTHING to support one side’s sht.

And, seriously, it’s hard to take you seriously when you call them “hummus.” People are dying. Grow up.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The OP is stupid because the premise is stupid, not supporting israel, war crimes and general immorality does not mean that I support hamas.

I'm against the bombing of aid workers, purposefully starving civilians and indiscriminate attacks.

I don't support hamas and I used to tell my one palestinian friend that it is called isreal now lol.
    I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People are such hypocrites.
    They are everything that they claim, the other people claim to be....
    people....
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

So - you’re responsible for everything the Biden administration does. Got it.

None of which says they can’t both be ****ty - it’s just we are bending over backwards to do ANYTHING to support one side’s sht.

And, seriously, it’s hard to take you seriously when you call them “hummus.” People are dying. Grow up.
    You do realize that Hummus killed Americans and has taken American hostages right?

I agree. Both of these religious clans are clown people. But this take that the left and the woke are taking in support of Hummus and Gaza is beyond ridiculous.

It is ugly loser people protesting because they were the ugly loser people who didn't get invited to the house party with the cool people.

Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    The OP is stupid because the premise is stupid, not supporting israel, war crimes and general immorality does not mean that I support hamas.

I'm against the bombing of aid workers, purposefully starving civilians and indiscriminate attacks.

I don't support hamas and I used to tell my one palestinian friend that it is called isreal now lol.
    Did you not read? I literally said I can't stand Israel. F them. In fact they probably wanted the Hummus massacre to take place and could have let it happen.

I have also said many times that power elite globalists, many of whom are Jews, are an evil evil people.

I have no side in this war. But I also know that people protesting for Gaza and Hummus are complete and utter idiots. Clueless clowns.

When people start protesting for Israel? I will say the same thing.

You do realize that Hummus killed Americans and has taken American hostages right?

I agree. Both of these religious clans are clown people. But this take that the left and the woke are taking in support of Hummus and Gaza is beyond ridiculous.

It is ugly loser people protesting because they were the ugly loser people who didn't get invited to the house party with the cool people.
    The Right is making this a hill to die on, Israel support at all costs. Not that the Left is much better, but it’s an insane world right now.

Currently the House passed a Bill that would make saying really anything bad about Jews or Israel on a college campus “antisemitism.” It passed with only 21 Republicans and 70 Democrats voting no.

And again, no. The “left” is not supporting Hamas. We are calling out Israel for what it’s doing to innocent civilians.

The Right is making this a hill to die on, Israel support at all costs. Not that the Left is much better, but it’s an insane world right now.

Currently the House passed a Bill that would make saying really anything bad about Jews or Israel on a college campus “antisemitism” passed with with only 21 Republicans and 70 Democrats voting no.

And again, no. The “left” is not supporting Hamas. We are calling out Israel for what it’s doing to innocent civilians.
    I actually disagree. One thing I have been very surprised about is the general muted response by the right. We have the normal senators and congressman saying things in support of Israel, but so are the left govt officials.

But I have not seen any far right or even right leaning protests in support of Israel over this. It has been pretty benign.

The best fight back I have seen is from the UCLA anti protestors and the frat boys who restored the American flag. Which I applaud.

The one person who should have said much more but hasn't, and who would have said much more if it was blacks protesting against whites (or vice versa)....is Biden.

And that is because he doesn't want to piss off the far left and their votes.

I actually disagree. One thing I have been very surprised about is the general muted response by the right. We have the normal senators and congressman saying things in support of Israel, but so are the left govt officials.

But I have not seen any far right or even right leaning protests in support of Israel over this. It has been pretty benign.

The best fight back I have seen is from the UCLA anti protestors and the frat boys who restored the American flag. Which I applaud.

The one person who should have said much more but hasn't, and who would have said much more if it was blacks protesting against whites (or vice versa)....is Biden.

And that is because he doesn't want to piss off the far left and their votes.
    The Right is just making it illegal to say anything mean about Israel.

JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JayJ350 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yup, the left is basically full of massive hypocrites who are obsessed with accusing their opposition of doing what they themselves do.

The Right is just making it illegal to say anything mean about Israel.
    So is the left. Are you serious? Both parties are controlled by the Globalists Power elite. Neither party is of virtue.

This is why I have such a problem with you lefties. You are very fast to condemn anything on the right, but never ever say anything bad about the left.

Meanwhile you have multiple people on this website who are right leaning but who still condemn right clown behavior.....like me.

And multiple people on the right who condemn OVERALL govt behavior.....like me.

Trolling the trolls..... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Straight boomer take. Also Hummus for extra snark. Really gives the take credibility
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DevilMayRage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Fuk Palestine
    Fuk Isarel

If a bloody heap is all that remains at the end we can just call it a win.
    Fuk BLM
    Fuk Antifa
    Fuk your PRIDE
    Fuk your vaccine
    Fuk your mask
    Fuk your indictments
    Fuk Ukraine
    PHUK Joe Biden

MAGA 4 Life

Inb4 my next ban because wahhhcism.

Originally Posted by DevilMayRage View Post
    Fuk Palestine
    Fuk Isarel

If a bloody heap is all that remains at the end we can just call it a win.

Bingo.

Great cliff notes.

For some reason people here seem to take sides on a religious war between fake gods that has been happening for 1000s of years.

How autism that is.

Get this through your autism heads. No side will ever win because they are fighting over a super natural god that doesn't exist.

It is NOT logical.

Originally Posted by dabbmw2002 View Post
    Straight boomer take. Also Hummus for extra snark. Really gives the take credibility
    Posts like this are why no one takes you seriously.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    These people have been trying to kill each other for decades.
    it ends when one side or the other is wiped out.
    Anyone who thinks otherwise is low IQ.

i'm so sick of hearing about it i honestly do not care which side it is.

Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mckay23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Currently the House passed a Bill that would make saying really anything bad about Jews or Israel on a college campus “antisemitism.” It passed with only 21 Republicans and 70 Democrats voting no.

The right? Why weren't you concerned when the Biden admin. did this:
    The Biden administration has released the country's first national strategy for combating antisemitism, a landmark plan aimed at addressing a growing problem.

The strategy outlines over 100 steps that federal agencies have committed to completing within a year, and more than 100 specific calls to action aimed at Congress, civil society, state and local governments, academic institutions, businesses and religious communities.

The White House says it was informed by input from more than 1,000 stakeholders from all areas of society.

https://www.npr.org/2023/05/25/11781...itism-strategy

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post

Yup.

Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Abzu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Did you not read? I literally said I can't stand Israel. F them. In fact they probably wanted the Hummus massacre to take place and could have let it happen.

I have also said many times that power elite globalists, many of whom are Jews, are an evil evil people.

I have no side in this war. But I also know that people protesting for Gaza and Hummus are complete and utter idiots. Clueless clowns.

When people start protesting for Israel? I will say the same thing.
    Lol.

Can you not read?

Nothing I said then or previously contradicts your response to me.

I: Self, Lord and Master.

"I rub my hands when my palms itch."

"I call you Son not because you Shine but because you Mine."

dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Abzu View Post
    Lol.

Can you not read?

Nothing I said then or previously contradicts your response to me.
    He still doesn't realize that the protest aren't about Hamas, But the general predicament of the Palestinian people who are in fact captive by Israel , and are being slaughtered by them.

These smooth brains still don't realize you can be against Muslim culture while still thinking the Palestinians should have their own State.

As for the reason why people care in this country, it is because we are the ones paying for the bomb which makes us accessories..
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed

Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Polaris has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post

Just glass it.

usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) usersignup2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not sure why the issue with chick peas
    2022 Option Trading Realized Gains: $125,348 USD
    2023 Goal: $140,000
    2023 Option Trading Realized Gains: $142,035 USD
    2024 Goal: $80,000

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If muslims want to live by the rules of islam in their own countries, then what business is that of yours? I don't care that they cover up their women, hate LGBT, and fight against degeneracy. Same way how you enjoy your daughters becoming whores in the west is totally your choice, no one is forcing you to give up your drugs, whoring, and narcissism?

Most muslim countries are actually pretty clean and well organized from what I've seen. Cities in the Middle East seem to be much safer, cleaner, and well maintained compared to cities in America for example. The only countries in the Middle East that have problems are the ones that the west invaded (Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya etc)

All those invasions were for the benefit of Israel to keep the Arabs weak and in chaos.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

He still doesn't realize that the protest aren't about Hamas, But the general predicament of the Palestinian people
    If you believe that you are an insane person.

An absolute insane person.

This has everything to do with the far left trying to create chaos in the US, just like they did in 2020.

No one in these protests could give a flying F about Gaza or any of other places around the world where people are being killed.

Do you know how I know this? Because none of these protestors said f'ing ****ttt about any of it before. Ever.

But now I get it. NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW they care.

Rightttttt.

This is all being done for attention. Both by the far left and by the loser ugly college kids who are looking to get on instagram and who have never been invited to a college house party in their lives....because they are losers.

If you believe that you are an insane person.

An absolute insane person.

This has everything to do with the far left trying to create chaos in the US, just like they did in 2020.

No one in these protests could give a flying F about Gaza or any of other places around the world where people are being killed.

Do you know how I know this? Because none of these protestors said f'ing ****ttt about any of it before. Ever.

But now I get it. NOWWWWWWWWWWWWW they care.

Rightttttt.

This is all being done for attention. Both by the far left and by the loser ugly college kids who are looking to get on instagram and who have never been invited to a college house party in their lives....because they are losers.
    Black with a Small Hat
    Rabbi Penishead
    Nigerian
    Jogging and Mogging
    Always Relaxed