GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Trump to speak at the Libertarian National Convention (srs)

The Libertarian Party has been an absolute joke for years, but as someone who was first introduced to politics having been inspired by Ron Paul, this is a cool thing to see.

I personally believe many of us Millennials who became MAGA/America First started off as small “L” libertarians, initially skeptical of the GOP due to the legacy of the Dubya Neocon criminal globalists, but never aligned with the leftists. We were without a party until Trump came along.

Trump’s anti-establishment populist message completely transformed the American right for the better, and unlike true libertarianism, he showed us there is a real world application to such a message. It works. Extremely well.

This speech will be an important milestone in the consolidation of anti-establishment types into the new Trump Republican Party. Happy to see it. LOL @ anyone who still believes he’s going to lose independents. This will probably hurt RFK too. He was begging for an LP endorsement a few months ago.

47 is inevitable.

JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty much summed up my political history. I have libertarian leanings, mostly because I want smaller government, and recognized the uniparty is a real thing due to Ron Paul.

As government becomes larger and more powerful you see more corruption and consolidation of power away from the people. Many aspects of the Ron Paul message have been carried on by Trump, which is why I have been a big supporter.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JeepBruh View Post
    Many aspects of the Ron Paul message have been carried on by Trump, which is why I have been a big supporter.
    Like what?

JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JeepBruh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by miscinbro View Post
    Like what?
    Probably the most important one is that that the uniparty exists and is incredibly powerful in dictating how our government is run.

miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) miscinbro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Probably the most important one is that that the uniparty exists and is incredibly powerful in dictating how our government is run.
    I sure as hell don’t recall Trump pushing for third parties or coalitions being formed. No - he DEMANDED the “loyalty” of the Republican Party to him. And probably the best thing that could be done re: the uniparty is getting rid of the electoral college. “Conservatives” will never go for that though because you keep losing the popular vote.

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pretty much summed up my political history. I have libertarian leanings, mostly because I want smaller government, and recognized the uniparty is a real thing due to Ron Paul.

As government becomes larger and more powerful you see more corruption and consolidation of power away from the people. Many aspects of the Ron Paul message have been carried on by Trump, which is why I have been a big supporter.
    Same brah. I’ve always been of the opinion that if we had Ron Paul, we never would’ve needed Donald Trump. Unfortunately things have gotten so bad, the government so out of control, the deep state so oppressive, that now we need a strongman like Trump to maintain order.

They pulled every trick they used to successfully destroy Ron Paul’s campaign and character against Trump and it all failed. He’s our guy.

Here’s a statement on the speech:

”Libertarians are some of the most independent and thoughtful thinkers in our Country, and I am honored to join them in Washington, DC, later this month,” said President Trump. “We must all work together to help advance freedom and liberty for every American, and a second Trump Administration will achieve that goal. I look forward to speaking at the Libertarian Event, which will be attended by many of my great friends. We all have to remember that our goal is to defeat the Worst President in the History of the United States, BY FAR, Crooked Joe Biden. If Libertarians join me and the Republican Party, where we have many Libertarian views, the election won’t even be close. We cannot have another four years of death, destruction, and incompetence. WE WILL WORK TOGETHER AND WIN!”
    https://www.lp.org/president-trump-t...tion-may-25th/

Not sure how electoral fusion works nationwide, but in New York multiple parties can nominate the same candidate. It would be interesting if the LP chooses to nominate Trump this year. It’s a small niche 1-3% base, but those voters could make a YUGE difference in the Rust Belt srs.

I sure as hell don’t recall Trump pushing for third parties or coalitions being formed. No - he DEMANDED the “loyalty” of the Republican Party to him. And probably the best thing that could be done re: the uniparty is getting rid of the electoral college. “Conservatives” will never go for that though because you keep losing the popular vote.
    I recall when Trump won his first term the Republicans also won the House and Senate. All three branches were Republican and we watched the RINOs slither their way out of the swamp to ensure anything that threatened uniparty would not get traction. McCain, Romney, Ryan, etc.

I recall when Trump won his first term the republicans also won the House and Senate. All three branches were republican and we watched the RINOs slither their way out of the swamp to ensure anything that threatened uniparty would not get traction. McCain, Romney, Ryan, etc.
    And since then he’s totally dominated the Republican Party. He is that party now. I personally believe Democrats do have some different polices and motivations, but by and large they are just playing each other off each other fighting over 51% v. 49% of the vote. As long as there are only two options they can all stay in power without actually having to do anything.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Like what?
    Keep in mind, any Republican is likely to do no more than give lip service to any Libertarian ideal and then, always, betray it. Democrats don't even give lip service.

Trump might miss the mark 90% of the time, but that's him being 10% beyond the two major parties. Also, I don't know, even if he was no better, someone breaking the stranglehold of the uniparty and disrupting the system might not be so bad. Maybe it makes it easier for the next guy to do it and the next guy might actually be decent.

One thing I know: As bad as Trump is made out to be -- nobody can convince me he's worse than Bush, Obama, Biden, Clinton or those types. Nothing Trump did approached Obama and Libya, empowering ISIS, the horror of Iraq and our overall ME foreign policy, Afganistan, etc... he might not have always been much better, but he at the least did not further than broken war agenda in his time and in some cases put some breaks on some of it.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phil9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    . All three branches were Republican and we watched the RINOs slither their way out of the swamp to ensure anything that threatened uniparty would not get traction. McCain, Romney, Ryan, etc.

So mostly guys Trump endorsed (Don’t forget his former buddy McConnell). Got it.
    "Too stupid to even figure out the subtitles of trolling." - Vickissick07

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Keep in mind, any Republican is likely to do no more than give lip service to any Libertarian ideal and then, always, betray it. Democrats don't even give lip service.

Trump might miss the mark 90% of the time, but that's him being 10% beyond the two major parties. Also, I don't know, even if he was no better, someone breaking the stranglehold of the uniparty and disrupting the system might not be so bad. Maybe it makes it easier for the next guy to do it and the next guy might actually be decent.

One thing I know: As bad as Trump is made out to be -- nobody can convince me he's worse than Bush, Obama, Biden, Clinton or those types. Nothing Trump did approached Obama and Libya, empowering ISIS, the horror of Iraq and our overall ME foreign policy, Afganistan, etc... he might not have always been much better, but he at the least did not further than broken war agenda in his time and in some cases put some breaks on some of it.
    Yes it did. Trump dropped more bombs than Obama did.

Threatening Democracy gachase21's Avatar
    gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gachase21 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I voted libertarian president 96 and 2000 - then I finally matured....

I voted libertarian congressman from 92-2000
    “A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.”

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Drumpf is anti first amendment, anti second amendment, big military aggressor, and a big government spender.

Just lol @ lolbertarians.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    Drumpf is anti first amendment, anti second amendment, big military aggressor, and a big government spender.

Just lol @ lolbertarians.
    anti logic and basic human decency as well

FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FelixTheCat1919 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Same

I've also always told liberals that the reason we have Trump today is because they were too stupid to support Ron Paul back in 2012

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by GhostofCricket View Post
    Yes it did. Trump dropped more bombs than Obama did.
    He actually did (and bad on him for it) but he reigned it in otherwise. No new wars, negotiated the withdrawal from Afghanistan (and did reduce the troops significantly) and acted in other ways to overall reduce things. Mind you, from my own stance or particularly the Libertarian stance (as this is the thread for that) -- he was chitty and far from perfect.

I just need to address your stance which is that somehow Trump is uniquely worse than Biden, Obama, Bush or others I mentioned. Which he isn't. I'd argue he's slightly better overall, but still a failure. The others were (and are) just worse failures than him.

Your idea Trump is the worst simply because on one metric he was -- that is unfair because it ignores every single other metric of measurement, just to find the one Trump is objectively the worst with and then ignore everything else.

Originally Posted by FelixTheCat1919 View Post
    Same

I've also always told liberals that the reason we have Trump today is because they were too stupid to support Ron Paul back in 2012
    Why single out liberals?

Some progressives did, or at least now do, show respect for Ron Paul. Then, at the time, the worst flack Ron Paul got was from the controlled establishment right, Fox News, his own party and such. Then there are the GOP voters who by and large ignored Ron Paul during the primaries and voted for chitheads like Romney or McCain.

Plenty of blame to go around.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OPGenesis has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He actually did (and bad on him for it) but he reigned it in otherwise. No new wars, negotiated the withdrawal from Afghanistan (and did reduce the troops significantly) and acted in other ways to overall reduce things. Mind you, from my own stance or particularly the Libertarian stance (as this is the thread for that) -- he was chitty and far from perfect.

I just need to address your stance which is that somehow Trump is uniquely worse than Biden, Obama, Bush or others I mentioned. Which he isn't. I'd argue he's slightly better overall, but still a failure. The others were (and are) just worse failures than him.

Your idea Trump is the worst simply because on one metric he was -- that is unfair because it ignores every single other metric of measurement, just to find the one Trump is objectively the worst with and then ignore everything else.

The DoD knew they had to get out of Afghanistan to transition to Ukraine. It isn't by coincidence soon as Afghanistan was abandoned Ukraine became the next money pit.

Hardly had to do with 4D chess or whatever intelligence people think Drumpf has at this point.

And Drumpf was pushing weapons into Ukraine before his impeachment.

Yea, he didn't start any new wars, which is kind of hard to do for the US, because it's in constant resource confiscation mode from all their targeted areas.

He just maintained what Obama, and those before him, left him with.
    "I am a rational animal who occupies the intermediary position between angel and beast"

"The upper class is afforded their position by the collective burden the underclass must carry for them"

**Summer Walker Crew**

Originally Posted by OPGenesis View Post
    He just maintained what Obama, and those before him, left him with.
    Sounds like...

... he was more of the same? Which, not sure why that is somehow uniquely so much beyond and more horrible than before? Which was what I was arguing against (not you, the wincel account). Although, I do think he was better, but even my stance isn't that he was good -- only that he ended up being slightly better than pure dogchit.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Sounds like...

... he was more of the same? Which, not sure why that is somehow uniquely so much beyond and more horrible than before? Which was what I was arguing against (not you, the wincel account). Although, I do think he was better, but even my stance isn't that he was good -- only that he ended up being slightly better than pure dogchit.

I just believe he was the same as everybody else. That is when you include all the nuanced stuff like Syria, Iran and Venezuela, and what he was willing to make tax payers sacrifice for record military budgets to go back and forth with China when practically we only need to spend around 400 billion annually on a strong defense.

Then the county could have reinvested in things that impact peoples lives in a positive light, like infrastructure and a universal healthcare system.

**Summer Walker Crew**