gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Question for those who can’t generate images in their head

Otherwise known as aphantasia

https://ibb.co/z8rqfdv

If you’re a 5 what are your beliefs? Are you vaxxed? Do you support Russia or Ukraine? Do you support the current things?

If you’re a 5 let us know in the comments. You will not be judged I’m running an experiment

OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OGfrom06 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    2-3

ded fkn srs

Da fuk was 5?

Srsly some people don't know how to imagine?

WTF
    39 years young (I identify as being 29)
    PRs: Squat 315, Bench 265, Pullup x25
    Fasted blood glucose 91
    Uncut Diamond

gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gesten is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will start

I’m a 0.3

I don’t support Russia Ukraine or any country/nation or any puppet leader. I’m aware all politics are fake and wars are staged

Im also aware of the agenda to turn everyone into 5s

Registered Elephant BigElephant's Avatar
    BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigElephant has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm a 2.

I don't like Russia but I can see why they feel angry at US/NATO actions (SoS promising Gorbachev NATO wouldn't move further east than the border of former East Germany, US backing a coup of Ukrainian president in 2014 who was cooperative with Russia for the most part, US arming Ukraine in the years leading up to the Russian invasion). I think we should withdraw from the conflict completely and let it play out. If Russia attacks an actual NATO ally who actually abides by the terms of the alliance then we should get involved.

I don't think we should be involved in the Middle East at all, and we've brought a lot of trouble and hate and terrorism on ourselves by our actions in that region. Deposing regimes in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and arming the Afghan Mujahideen just made people in that region hate the US and wasted taxpayer money, and the latter likely armed al Qaeda.

Both parties in the US clearly serve the same masters. Even non-noticers can admit that corporate lobbyists control politicians and benefit from the theater that the 2 party system provides for voters. Noticers can follow the money and see that it's primarily "Jews" who benefit from this. Regardless, while noticers and non-noticers may disagree on who is pulling the strings, they can at least see that our politicians are trying to pull a fast one and are succeeding because the majority of citizens still buy tickets to that theater.

Look at the vax debate currently as well. Most Trumpers are anti-vax, and anti-vax concerns have at least been legitimized in the last couple years. However what gets lost in all this is that Trump pushed the development of the vaccines and told people to get them. If you talk to the vast majority of his voters they either don't know this or are doing some sort of mental gymnastics to avoid thinking about it.

I picked a "right" issue/candidate because I am more conservative and I have conservative friends who exhibit this, but there is plenty of delusion and misdirection from both sides.
    See Krackerjacked's sig

Originally Posted by BigElephant View Post
    I'm a 2.

I don't like Russia but I can see why they feel angry at US/NATO actions (SoS promising Gorbachev NATO wouldn't move further east than the border of former East Germany, US backing a coup of Ukrainian president in 2014 who was cooperative with Russia for the most part, US arming Ukraine in the years leading up to the Russian invasion). I think we should withdraw from the conflict completely and let it play out. If Russia attacks an actual NATO ally who actually abides by the terms of the alliance then we should get involved.

I don't think we should be involved in the Middle East at all, and we've brought a lot of trouble and hate and terrorism on ourselves by our actions in that region. Deposing regimes in Iraq, Libya, Syria, and arming the Afghan Mujahideen just made people in that region hate the US and wasted taxpayer money, and the latter likely armed al Qaeda.

Both parties in the US clearly serve the same masters. Even non-noticers can admit that corporate lobbyists control politicians and benefit from the theater that the 2 party system provides for voters. Noticers can follow the money and see that it's primarily "Jews" who benefit from this. Regardless, while noticers and non-noticers may disagree on who is pulling the strings, they can at least see that our politicians are trying to pull a fast one and are succeeding because the majority of citizens still buy tickets to that theater.

Look at the vax debate currently as well. Most Trumpers are anti-vax, and anti-vax concerns have at least been legitimized in the last couple years. However what gets lost in all this is that Trump pushed the development of the vaccines and told people to get them. If you talk to the vast majority of his voters they either don't know this or are doing some sort of mental gymnastics to avoid thinking about it.

I picked a "right" issue/candidate because I am more conservative and I have conservative friends who exhibit this, but there is plenty of delusion and misdirection from both sides.
    Appreciate your response. I’m anti vax but I don’t support any president because they’re all puppets

Any president who tries to expose the illuminate hierachy or release all knowledge on aliens gets JFKd. Not that most presidents even have knowledge on this chit because again they’re low level puppets

I think a lot of 1.2-1.9s like to pin it on the jews

But I’m 0.3 and can see how mossad and cia is nothing more than a middle man puppet with mossad being way lower than cia. Probably 2-3 more groups of people above the puppets cia, mossad, nsa

The 1.2-1.9s see the money flowing into the Jews and don’t bother to dig deeper or ask the question “why”. “Why is the public info”. They tend to stop there

This whole aphantasia thing correlates to seeing things beyond the surface for what they truly are
    Last edited by gesten; 04-30-2024 at 10:24 PM.