Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    The Blackpill Prophet N0stradamus's Avatar
    N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The one thing I despise about boomers is the false tough guy mentality and the false stud mentality.

1. boomers were born during a time of unprecedented prosperity. No hardships faced.. and yet "I'm a tough guy"
    2. boomers never had to deal with out-of-control lo00ksim and heightism... and yet "I'm a stud, I just say hi to women and they fawn over me"
    3. boomers never had to deal with the consequences of standing your ground (automatic jail time for both parties involved)... and yet "Back in my day, guys would settle their differences by duking it out"... no dude, in today's world your ass would be sent to jail if you stood your ground.

It's the delusion and complete lack of self-awareness that makes boomers retarded. Take a young boomer from the 1950s and put them in today's world and I guarantee 90% of them would be broke incels having panic attacks.

I make the case that the men of today are far more hardened than the men of the past because we deal with a hell of a lot more.
    Everything I post is satire.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by N0stradamus View Post
    The one thing I despise about boomers is the false tough guy mentality and the false stud mentality.

1. boomers were born during a time of unprecedented prosperity. No hardships faced.. and yet "I'm a tough guy"
    2. boomers never had to deal with out-of-control lo00ksim and heightism... and yet "I'm a stud, I just say hi to women and they fawn over me"
    3. boomers never had to deal with the consequences of standing your ground (automatic jail time for both parties involved)... and yet "Back in my day, guys would settle their differences by duking it out"... no dude, in today's world your ass would be sent to jail if you stood your ground.

It's the delusion and complete lack of self-awareness that makes boomers retarded. Take a young boomer from the 1950s and put them in today's world and I guarantee 90% of them would be broke incels having panic attacks.

I make the case that the men of today are far more hardened than the men of the past because we deal with a hell of a lot more.
    Today's Men, are what you consider "hard?"

The gym would disagree with you, the low testosterone would disagree with you, the lowering of physical standards would disagree with you, the fact that so many are on meds would disagree with you.

ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProSaibot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Millenials/ Zoomers hate Boomers because:

1. Boomers have wealth
    2. Boomers are straightforward and sissy generations like Millenials and Zoomers can't handle criticism
    3. Boomers don't take Milleanials/Zoomers seriously

Overall the hate on Boomers is a typical sissy liberal gaslighting to paint people who are more successful and chill as bad.

What did Milleanials and Zoomers accomplish? Go out and take a knee while waving both a Trannie & Palestinian flags?

At least Boomers had MLK, fought in Nam and knew how to fix shyt. Milleanials/Zoomers can't even go a day without causing trouble for the most stupid shyt.

And it all boils down to Millennials/ Zoomers being miserable phucks

N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) N0stradamus has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Today's Men, are what you consider "hard?"

The gym would disagree with you, the low testosterone would disagree with you, the lowering of physical standards would disagree with you, the fact that so many are on meds would disagree with you.

Yes... a man who can thrive in today's world would be an absolute beast in the soft, forgiving society of the 1950s. The men of the past only appeared strong because society wasn't stacked against them.

Put them in today's world and they'd curl up into a little ball and cry.

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by orangetide View Post
    Boomers don't teach or mentor, and had life on easy mode.

They just throw their hands up and say "no one wants to work" when the offer minimum wage and don't want to spend any effort training.

I saw this at several STEM related companies, boomers would just leave/retire/suddenly die, and the younger people would just look at each other like "only he knew how to do 'x', he would not train or mentor anyone to do 'x' task. Then we would later learn that he had in fact been mentored to do 'x' task years ago.
    If someone leaves a company hi and dry when they die/retire/quit and people can't take over their work then the fault lies entirely with that persons management. Succession planning is managements job, not the worker.

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes... a man who can thrive in today's world would be an absolute beast in the soft, forgiving society of the 1950s. The men of the past only appeared strong because society wasn't stacked against them.

Onca again, everything I previously posted proves you wrong. What is so hard about the present day, that would cause them to curl up and cry?

Onca again, everything I previously posted proves you wrong. What is so hard about the present day, that would cause them to curl up and cry?

Men from the past are weak compared to the men of today.... you can believe whatever you want... makes no difference to me.

Men from the past are weak compared to the men of today.... you can believe whatever you want... makes no difference to me.
    That's your opinion, it's not a fact. Today's generation loses their mind when you take away their cellphone. Boomers weren't on medication when they were teenagers/young adults, they pretty much grew up in a household with one television and no air conditioning. They probably had a push lawnmower.

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

intarestinggg. you gotta be smart to navigate this world as a man, whether you like clown world or not, it's here.
    Before you literally just had to exist and you would succeed as a man, kinda like how you just have to exist these days as a women to succeed.

boomer men and modern women. not so different
    see sig

That's your opinion, it's not a fact. Today's generation loses their mind when you take away their cellphone. Boomers weren't on medication when they were teenagers/young adults, they pretty much grew up in a household with one television and no air conditioning. They probably had a push lawnmower.

I merely stated my opinion, and you got riled up just cause my opinion is different from yours..... meditate on that for a moment, tough guy.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

wtf are you on?
    every old person i know over 70 was poor AF growing up.
    they had to work and work hard to have a home and family.
    nothing was just handed to them.

they went into the army and went to school for useful things.
    not some BS degree that offers nothing to an employer.
    go to an old folks home and ask why they had to do a reverse mortgage to live there if they had it so fuk'n easy.

the truth is it wasn't easy.
    they just weren't lazy fuks who expected everything to be handed to them.

Originally Posted by PowerPal View Post
    intarestinggg. you gotta be smart to navigate this world as a man, whether you like clown world or not, it's here.
    Before you literally just had to exist and you would succeed as a man, kinda like how you just have to exist these days as a women to succeed.

boomer men and modern women. not so different
    Right, back then, you didn't need any skills whatsoever, poverty didn't exist, nobody went hungry......

I merely stated my opinion, and you got riled up just cause my opinion is different from yours..... meditate on that for a moment, tough guy.
    Because you can't even explain how today's "men" are hard. Their testosterone is lower, they're physically weaker, some of them don't even have their first job till they're 21 years old.

The average Zoomer won't even drive a mile to pick up their food. They'll pay the extra delivery charge, plus tip, just so they don't have to leave mommy's house..... Talk about "hard."

NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    my dad grew up with a radio as entertainment.
    it took a while for them to afford their first 12" black and white TV.

my boomer dad owned a business and still wasn't rich.
    sold that and went into sales for different companies and worked on commissions only.
    he didn't really start making money until the mid 80's.
    economy was good then.
    a lot of my boomer uncles were doing well by the early 90's.
    of course they were entering their 40's when that happened.
    doesn't sound like they had everything handed to them to me.

they constantly hustled to make their money.

PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowerPal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right, back then, you didn't need any skills whatsoever, poverty didn't exist, nobody went hungry......

all you had to do is the bare minimum of what was expected of you to be a man, work.
    Your spoils.. wife, multiple kids, big home, food.

if you're the bare minimum of anything these days it's over for you. Height, wage, aesthetics
    you gotta put in 100x the effort for even less spoils LOL

young boomers would crumble under the current state of the world
    see sig

all you had to do is the bare minimum of what was expected of you to be a man, work.

if you're the bare minimum of anything these days it's over for you. Height, wage, aesthetics

Nothing you said is true at all, it's a fantasy that you people have in your head.

Imagine a world where all you had to do was graduate high school, get a union job at some plant and that would be enough to afford a house, two cars and an anual vacation....

If people think that wasn't a low standards, care-free society that breeds soft men, then they're delusional.

In today's world, you'd need a masters degree, be 6'3" with a full head of hair, good looks, great social skills, a network of professional and family support, and a $200k salary just to be able to afford a house, two cars and a family.

Like I said, the men of the past were weak but lack the self-awareness to even realize they lived life on easy mode. The men of today are playing the game on Nightmare Mode.

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    my dad grew up with a radio as entertainment.
    it took a while for them to afford their first 12" black and white TV.

my boomer dad owned a business and still wasn't rich.
    sold that and went into sales for different companies and worked on commissions only.
    he didn't really start making money until the mid 80's.
    economy was good then.
    a lot of my boomer uncles were doing well by the early 90's.
    of course they were entering their 40's when that happened.
    doesn't sound like they had everything handed to them to me.

they constantly hustled to make their money.
    My grandmother had that knob television that you had to get up, and manually twist.

Imagine a world where all you had to do was graduate high school, get a union job at some plant and that would be enough to afford a house, two cars and an anual vacation....

If people think that wasn't a low standards, care-free society that breeds soft men, then they're delusional.

In today's world, you'd need a masters degree, be 6'3" with a full head of hair, good looks, great social skills, a network of professional and family support, and a $200k salary just to be able to afford a house, two cars and a family.

Like I said, the men of the past were weak but lack the self-awareness to even realize they lived life on easy mode. The men of today are playing the game on Nightmare Mode.
    What magical decade are you talking about???

What magical decade are you talking about???

^^^ This boomer triggered.

The average Zoomer won't even drive a mile to pick up their food. They'll pay the extra delivery charge, plus tip, just so they don't have to leave mommy's house..... Talk about "hard."
    my kids are end of gen-z beginning of alpha.
    they laugh hard at those people. they are ridiculous.
    imagine being so lazy you have a combo meal delivered. WTF?

My grandmother had that knob television that you had to get up, and manually twist.
    my god.
    how did people survive back then.
    they sound like they were hard as steel.

lol child spotted.

only children think calling someone a boomer who isn't is some kind of insult and a real boomer would wear it as badge of honor.

nb4 low IQ "boomer" insult in response.

lol
    did boomers even know how to cook? oh wait their wife always had food prepared for them. If she didn't you got to beat her till she did..... Talk about "hard"

oh look at that another skill modern male needs to know... how to cook and cook well. Gotta know how to cook to impress that girl u know and poverty meatloaf and roast potatoes isn't gonna cut it
    Last edited by PowerPal; 04-30-2024 at 11:09 AM.
    see sig

Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Maestro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

There was an idea floating around that there should be a reality TV show where boomers who think the younger generation has it easy should be tasked to try to get into the workforce and get an apartment...from scratch....in 2024. They wouldn't have access to their bank accounts and they would all be sent to cities/states where they don't know anyone so they cannot rely on nepotism or connections.

I've got a feeling they'd fail miserably just trying to set up a LinkedIn account once they realize they can't just walk into an establishment and give the boss a firm handshake to get a job.

xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000) xcav8r is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How come you never hear Gen Xers complain and cry about "Boomers"??

Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000) Harry362 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Boomers had it way harder economically. Easy to start a business and work from home these days. Life literally easy mode in 2024

Imagine looking in newspaper for jobs lmao

I'm 43. Keep bitching though, maybe your ****ty life will eventually improve.....

Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    my god.
    how did people survive back then.
    they sound like they were hard as steel.
    This one guy actually explained how women, were in better shape in the 50s.

Prstty good video, but the manual labor done at home, walking to the grocery store, walking back home with the groceries, all of that **** burns calories.