Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GhostofCricket View Post
    Ok why do you care what he said when there are 4 witnesses and others accusing him? Your comments all begin with "He says". I don't care what that narcissistic rapist says. He will say any number of things. What matters is what his victims say and what evidence there is. And while we are on the subject of what he says, it should be noted that he already admitted to being a pimp and to have taken advantage of women. Guy is trash. Yet, all the bros are defending him. Mongoloids.

But this should surprise no one, considering their zealous defense of their commander in cheeto.
    Sounds like you're jealous of Andrew's virility

I'm not sure if he's rapist or not - i find it interesting that this only became an issue when he started speaking out about the powers at be.
    "It's hard to be yourself in a world filled with haters" - WiseOldApe.

"Why be anything when you can be an influencer?" - WiseOldApe.

"It's not about what is said - it's about who it is said by" - WiseOldApe.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by WiseOldApe View Post
    Sounds like you're jealous of Andrew's virility
    Right. I am sure the government of Romania is also just jealous of his virility. And so must be his rape victims and all the women he exploited. All just jealousy of the great Tate. Yawn.

WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WiseOldApe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right. I am sure the government of Romania is also just jealous of his virility. And so must be his rape victims and all the women he exploited. All just jealousy of the great Tate. Yawn.
    I'm not sure if he's a rapist or not, i just noticed this became an issue when he started speaking out about the powers that be.

I've worked with a guy who i saw 1 year later on in the news arrested for raping dozens of women - you never know.

"People strive for equality, once they attain it, they fight for superiority" - WiseOldApe.

"Nobody hates authority more than one who themselves lusts after that exact authority" - WiseOldApe.

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm not sure if he's a rapist or not, i just noticed this became an issue when he started speaking out about the powers that be.

I've worked with a guy who i saw 1 year later on in the news arrested for raping dozens of women - you never know.
    Given that he is admittedly a pimp, the probability of him also being a rapist is very high.

Given that he is admittedly a pimp, the probability of him also being a rapist is very high.
    That depends on the definition of rape - if it's using your power and influence to coerce someone into sex, then he's surely a rapist as are most men who actually get sex.

As for whether or not he has forced himself onto another party and taken them by force against their wishes, i wouldn't know.

Originally Posted by CuttyUnderleaf View Post
    Are you just waking up out of a coma? Can you read? Did you read the Op? Because the allegations are in the OP. That is directly from the Romania court transcripts 4/26/24 ...Why are asking for the allegations? Christ

Anyway here is the indictment --> https://www.docdroid.net/Quy2fTM/red...ranslation-pdf
    There's 300 pages on there.

I can't read it all.

For example there's aa story that he strangled a women - I've litirally had girls ask me to strangle them during sex, so it wouldn't surprise me that some idiot acted out on such a ridiculous request.

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you just waking up out of a coma? Can you read? Did you read the Op? Because the allegations are in the OP. That is directly from the Romania court transcripts 4/26/24 ...Why are asking for the allegations? Christ

Anyway here is the indictment --> https://www.docdroid.net/Quy2fTM/red...ranslation-pdf
    Post the best evidence.
    Trafficking is b.s
    Pimping is b.s
    "mentally coerced and manipulated" Foh

Post that real punched a broad in the face and took it evidence if it exists.

Originally Posted by BK909 View Post
    Post the best evidence.
    Trafficking is b.s
    Pimping is b.s
    "mentally coerced and manipulated" Foh

Post that real punched a broad in the face and took it evidence if it exists.
    That's what my understanding of this case is - these two brothers are womanisers and are immoral from a Christian point of view - and I'm not quite certain that they actually raped women in the classical sense of what rape means.

They just sound like degenerates and that the women who talk to and fraternise with them are also, degenerates.

Unregistered User CuttyUnderleaf's Avatar
    CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There's 300 pages on there.

I can't read it all.

For example there's aa story that he strangled a women - I've litirally had girls ask me to strangle them during sex, so it wouldn't surprise me that some idiot acted out on such a ridiculous request.

Do you remember me asking you this?

What's your opinion on the evidence (cell phone, computer, lap top data, bank transfers, surveillance videos, wire taps) against him?

My opinion is that he's a hustler, I'm not sure if he's a rapist though - in the classical sense. I'm sure he's into all sorts of weird BDSM stuff though. In my experience girls are more into BDSM than guys (or at least me), so to be successful with women, you need to play a character and learn to love it.

Joe Winko Florida/Single JoeWinko's Avatar
    JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000) JoeWinko is just really nice. (+1000)
    i despise andrew tate. hope he rots! ⛧

BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000) BK909 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    https://www.newsweek.com/andrew-tate...%20allegations.

Multiple women have come forward. He's being charged with rape. You'll have to watch the trial for all the proof.
    "Andrew Tate is also facing a CIVIL TRIAL from four women who accused him of rape and violence in incidents said to have happened between 2013 and 2015. He maintains his innocence in relation to these allegations."

CIVIL TRIAL
    Still waiting on that evidence from the 300 page inditement that op has read from front to back.

CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CuttyUnderleaf has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Andrew Tate is also facing a CIVIL TRIAL from four women who accused him of rape and violence in incidents said to have happened between 2013 and 2015. He maintains his innocence in relation to these allegations."

CIVIL TRIAL
    Still waiting on that evidence from the 300 page inditement that op has read from front to back.
    Andrew is facing a civil lawsuit in the UK.

Andrew and Tristian are facing new charges in the UK. The UK has already secured an extradition order.

CIVIL TRIAL

Oh boy…Andrew and Tristian arrested in Romania on warrants from the UK for “committing sexual offenses” and the “exploitation of persons” on the territory of Great Britain.

https://x.com/_mirceabarbu/status/17...136200798?s=46

“2 MANDATE EUROPENE DE ARESTARE, PUSE ÎN APLICARE DE POLIȚIȘTII DIN ILFOV

La data de 11 martie a.c., în jurul orei 23:15, polițiștii Serviciului de Investigații Criminale, ai Serviciului pentru Acțiuni Speciale și polițiști din Voluntari au pus în aplicare două mandate europene de arestare, emise de către autoritățile judiciare din Marea Britanie, pentru comiterea de infracțiuni sexuale, de exploatare a unor persoane pe teritoriul Marii Britanii. Cei doi bărbați au fost prezentați procurorului din cadrul Parchetului de pe lângă Curtea de Apel București, care a dispus măsura reținerii pentru 24 de ore, față de cei în cauză.

Cooperarea s-a realizat prin Centrul de Cooperare Polițienească Internațională. Suportul de specialitate a fost asigurat de Direcția Operațiuni Speciale.

Cei doi bărbați au fost încarcerați în Arestul D.G.P.M.B.”
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...4573683&page=1

abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000) abdominal69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    long OP pysop post
    multiple insulting posts
    you have to understand, tate is fighting actual demons.
    the matrix has already pysop'ed the general public into thinking tate is bad/boogey-man/evil/rapist/sex-trafficker/whatever-the-fck
    2 years ago, everyone knew tate was the Top G.
    Think, how did that happen?.....
    (by a matrix attack + demons + pysop)
    spread love
    hustle