helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My autism allowed me to block the disabled kid in basketball srs

This was in middle school basketball
    Playing a real game
    They put in the disabled kid on the other team
    I am just unaware of what is going on.
    They pass to him and the other teams parents are cheering
    I block the f out of him and knock it out of bounds
    Everyone is silent
    My coach comes up to me and quietly lets me know what is going on
    Disabled kid gets ball again. They let him shoot three times before he gets it in
    Everyone cheers

Maybe I was the disabled kid in this situation?
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pity reply
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100) GhostofCricket is not very well liked. (-100)
    Then you went home and grumbled about participation trophies and bought a copy of Mein Kampf.

helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by largepeter View Post
    pity reply
    rip
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutdoorBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Such aggressiveness is not tolerated at the Special Olympics
    B:250 S:365 D:450

Praise the Lord & pass the ammunition
    America is a nation that can be defined in a single word: Asufutimaehaehfutbw

outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) outfoxxed has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice of you to let your classmate score a basket
    Sniff hard as fuk when guys pass by to smell their balls crew
    Don't know how to hold arms when walking crew
    Has to use a soundboard to order pizza crew
    Order pizza and lower money from second floor in bucket crew
    Bodybuilders against lifting crew
    Mod Negs: 3

RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz RICHSTRONG has the mod powerz
    Ya, but im sure during a very brief moment you felt like a GOD. Sending that ball into outerspace from that retards hands..yelling "get that schit outta here" and even (mutumbo)finger wagging in his cross eyes.

[size=350]I am Gen X Fukers![/size]