helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) helpmee has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Should I report this guy that is stealing from his job?

I buy a car part, cash at one of the national auto parts stores
    Part was $56
    Two days later I go to another one closer to me and return it because they sold me a part that was wrong for my car
    Register guy said you already returned this. I said no I have the receipt and the part here
    Guy said to go to the other store

I go to the other store 45 minutes away and the guy that sold it to me is working
    I tell him the story and he gets nervous
    enters the info in the computer
    He gives me $56 from the register but no return receipt

Took me a little bit but I just processed what happened
    Guy sold me the part
    The next day he does a return and pockets the cash
    It was a bearing so its in a bin that they probably do inventory on once a year so when it is missing no one will care
    As long as I did not try to return the part he is good, since I did he will need to get $56 into the register to cover it

wut due? Just live with that his theft made me drive 1.5 hours (45 mins each way) or do I report him to the company
    **Black out tape over all laptop/cell phone cameras so gov cant spy on me fapping crew**

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I love real life moral dilemmas.

This does not register to me as a need to get all vigil anti over it. Dude absolutely ****ed up and is putting his franchise owner and the business in a compromising situation, but I don’t really care about the interests of rich people. If you do feel compelled because “mah community” or whatever, (which would be a reasonable thing to do if you want my opinion) I would not talk to law enforcement. I would call their corporate. They will be able to see everything he has returned. He would get fired, they may call the cops but that is on them.

Dude is an absolute pice of chit. No doubt about it.

This doesn’t scream take action to me, but that could change the more I think about it.
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.