N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Sup bros? Health update and some motivation

Whats up amigos????? Just doing my bi-monthly check in. I cant find the thread but i made one a few weeks ago. I had to get an ultrasound on my right ball. WAYYYYYY too big. No pain (i just sit on the god damned thing sometimes). Anyway, got an all clear last week. I just need to get checked a few times per year.

So theres that. But im mainly here to try and provide some inspiration. My message: FIX YOUR CHIT now. Just because you are strong doesnt mean your chits all fubar

A lot of you know I've dealt with low back issues for decades now. Recently, I've postponed all the heavier lifting to focus on hip mobilization (mobilization is different from flexibility because flexibility is mostly just stretching while mobilization is getting that joint (that is now has a wider range of motion) and strengthening that new range of motion

I gotta say, it's changing EVERYTHING for me. I sleep better(ish), I can wake up and get at it where as I use to have to slowly stand up and un-tangle all my joints. I recently jogged a half mile in 4 min. I haven't been able to do that in over a decade. I can jump high enough to where I nearly break my wrist when I jump higher than expected and slam it into the basketball rim. My legs got bigger simply by doing weighted stretches and my hips feel, most importantly, stable because the muscles are now awake and actually communicating properly (to elaborate here, i feel like i have access to ALL my strength during lifts and the movement feels good). The most curious part perhaps? I still use my foam roller but it rarely makes my back pop anymore. Not that joint popping (the sound is called crepitus) is always a bad thing but the joints aren't moving enough (i suppose) to create that vacuum inside the joint to make that pop.

Me in 2010 I believe

Me and my hetero life mate at a warrior Dash. 2011. I was 26 or 27

Me chasing my niece at christmas. The door is open because mother nature is bi polar in the south

Me at my best friends wedding. She will never love him like i do....

A few days ago @ 209
    Spoiler!

Remember, I use to be in such bad shape that I couldn't stand at the stove long enough to scramble eggs. There's ALWAYS a way around a problem. I just stopped letting excuses determine outcomes.

I have a degree in exercise physiology and it took me this long to get here. I'm not saying the YOU can't do it (because you can, just stop feeling sorry for yourself (like i did) and kick your own ass for a while. That being said, putting your issues into coherent thoughts is tough when you don't know that much about the body but once you can clearly describe your pain, you can start moving forward.You just need to PAY ATTENTION to your body. Take time to REALLY understand where it hurts, what makes it better/worse, was this gradual or sudden, an actual injury that causes dysfunction (say....bone spurs), is there something you CANT do anymore (etc) and go from there.

Example: The back of my knee hurts later in the day and is pretty painful at times. The facts as I see them, any fact i feel is relevant:
    1. My right leg is my stronger leg (less nerve damage, so this shouldnt be related to weakness, but possibly overuse
    2. My right foot is slightly turned out naturally (I know what causes it and working on it. BUt lets assume im not this far along but its tricky), perhaps the pain and foot are related
    3. It doesnt hurt IN the knee, but behind and pain goes into my calf almost
    4. Doesnt hurt all the time but when i sit after being on my feet for a while but ALSO sometimes when i havent been very active
    5. Pain is mostly when going from a locked knee to sit or lay down

Youtube "pain behind knee" and start there. But here is where you have to KNOW your body because My knee problem, isnt actually a knee problem. Its a hip problem. My right leg doesnt internally rotate as much as it should. The pain doesnt show up in my hip (this time at least) but behind the knee. The muscle i'm talking about is the popliteus (a chit ton of you guys are gonna relate to this issue)

Look at the right knee. When you walk, as your lead leg goes into the lead, it internally rotates slightly. The tibia also does. But i have and out turned foot. Where the foot goes, the tibia goes. But neither are anywhere near strong enough to over power the hips. So there is a bit of torsion added as the femur internally rotates but the tibia is trying to externally rotate so the foot can be flat and stable. My knee doesnt like this. So i need to work on getting my tibia to internally rotate easier while also working on my hip ROM and mobility. Kapow....problem solved

The proper words, in any language, both discovered and undiscovered, can NOT describe the feeling of going from severe joint dysfunction, to, comparably, pain free. When you hurt for a long time, your brain chemistry changes. You can become hyperalgesic (your body reacts more severe to pain) and that doesnt help anything.

Alright bros, I hope this all flows normally. The gummies hit a while back and I dont need any help with screwing up "whats in my head" as i try to make it "whats coming out of my mouth"

Edit: If i started another thread that I had a long time ago, I think it was called "ask me your exercise phys questions or something, would that be something you guys would be interested in? Granted, i wont be able to answer a ton of questions because im not here much

Double Edit: I forgot to mention that ive dropped a ton of weight without trying. My appetite just......changed. Ive unintentionally done intermittent fasting. I eat at work all shift, eat before the gym, but i never really eat anything after like 8 pm. I guess thats an advertisement for IF?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by tank2003; 03-28-2024 at 10:06 PM.
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dear diary

HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HateLiberals has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One of the best posters wish you posted more. Glad to hear the solid progress

tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by uhohspaghetteos View Post
    Dear diary
    i'll shove my diary up your balloon knot. Be inspired or i'm not gonna be your friend
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

Originally Posted by HateLiberals View Post
    One of the best posters wish you posted more. Glad to hear the solid progress
    Thanks bro. I have the time, but the misc use to swallow so much of my time. But also, i have time to sacrifice..

uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000) uneducated is just really nice. (+1000)
    It me wincel. Stay safe brah srs. Check your balls often for lumps and shiet.

Biggest loads in the NW IlChosenOne's Avatar
    IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) IlChosenOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell yeah dude, mobility is really all I focus on these days as we approach the mid 30’s
    * Rawdog crew * Creampie crew * Poverty crew *

Haven't worn a condom since middle school crew

* HTC crew *

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow fantastic good for you! Your username no longer applies. You need to cancel and create an alt acct with a new name that fits you now. There are so many alts now so no worries!

Welcome back!

Edit: That black and white photo is gorgeous!
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Originally Posted by IlChosenOne View Post
    Hell yeah dude, mobility is really all I focus on these days as we approach the mid 30’s
    I got off trt around christmas. I wanted to see if i could spark my own production. I dont think its working. I'll be back on soon.
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Wow fantastic good for you! Your username no longer applies. You need to cancel and create an alt acct with a new name that fits you now. There are so many alts now so no worries!

Welcome back!

Edit: That black and white photo is gorgeous!
    Funny you said that. I sent a pic to a friend back home and she called me forklift....

Certified Quality Poster MotorCityCobra's Avatar
    MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MotorCityCobra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bro went from tank to twink

Jk looking good. Do you do a lot of cardio?

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    where's the fukking rear glute spread?
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

Originally Posted by MotorCityCobra View Post
    Bro went from tank to twink

Jk looking good. Do you do a lot of cardio?
    Nope. Ive never had the structural fortitude of lifting PLUS cardio. Bikes really hurt my chit, cross trainers are the best but they tended to make my feet or lower leg go numb. But i'm fixing most of that. But now, i will have to retrain how i think because i am adding cardio in. I jogged a half mile in 8 minutes the other day., I havent been able to run in over a decade. But it will be a while before i can always remember to do cardio. I've JUST done iron therapy and recently added the hip stuff
    Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post

Originally Posted by SirFapsAIot View Post

uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000) uhohspaghetteos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    Lol!!

SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SirFapsAIot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tank2003 View Post
    lmao
    AP5 / PRO-Fap

2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2011change is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey OG,

I wish you the best. We are all aging, I been on the Misc since I been 20 (holy chit), now 35.
    TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOT
    AMERICA FIRST

TRUMP 2024

Pro-PALESTINE
    ANTI-ZIONISM/ISRAEL

JERUSALEM, PALESTINE

deadwoodgregg: What an old loser boomer cuck from East Tennesse, I bet you're so lousy and lonely IRL
    Thank God I do not live in BumFck EAST TENNESSE

***Disclaimer: All posts made by [2011change] are works of satire and made for entertainment use only.***

Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Swiftology is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Greetings OG

TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TokenV has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    gjdm
    +++ miscin' at work crew +++

CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CanuckGame has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Congrats man, happy for you.

Feel like you catfished us all these years though with that thick, solid, tight avy of yours.

Regardless. Its nice to see a positive miscer, make positive changes in their life. Respect brah.

LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LargePeter has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good chit
    RAW DOG CREW LIEUTENANT

LandLORD Crew
    Piss In Sink Crew
    Waffle Stomp Crew
    President Donald J Trump Crew
    Misc Lifters Crew
    Mustang Crew
    Robert Pickton Hooker Disposal Crew
    White Conservative Heterosexual Male Who IS a White Supremacist Crew (Ded fkn Srs)

Originally Posted by 2011change View Post
    Hey OG,

I wish you the best. We are all aging, I been on the Misc since I been 20 (holy chit), now 35.
    I feel ya. Been on here since sept 15, 2003. I had JUST started my freshman year in college
    Originally Posted by Swiftology View Post
    Greetings OG

I'll be honest. I dont know how to reconcile your user, avi and the content of your post
    Originally Posted by TokenV View Post
    gjdm
    thanks. Long road behind me. Longer road in front
    Originally Posted by CanuckGame View Post
    Congrats man, happy for you.

Feel like you catfished us all these years though with that thick, solid, tight avy of yours.

Regardless. Its nice to see a positive miscer, make positive changes in their life. Respect brah.
    Originally Posted by LargePeter View Post
    Good chit
    I kinda feel a bit like that too. I feel like....like a fukking normie or some chit. At my biggest (not fattest), i was around 240 and benched 465. I didnt reallyimpliment proper training practices then though. A few years ago, i dropped 40 lbs and got bigger and stronger than ever simply by treating all the body parts as equals (more or less)