Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That they actually count all the votes and go to great lengths to protect the election process.
    "To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OliverHeldens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Another giant scam is the recent push to elevate black people in basically every area of the corporate world. You can tell that white people are literally getting fuked everywhere nowadays. Getting into good colleges with mediocre grades will do plenty to elevate black people, but they basically very preferred treatmet all the way from age 18 to 50 nowadays, and that's too much.

Hopefully the continued Supreme Court cases against this practice end up fixing things before it's too late.

TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TugOfPeace has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    Another giant scam is the recent push to elevate black people in basically every area of the corporate world. You can tell that white people are literally getting fuked everywhere nowadays. Getting into good colleges with mediocre grades will do plenty to elevate black people, but they basically very preferred treatmet all the way from age 18 to 50 nowadays, and that's too much.

Hopefully the continued Supreme Court cases against this practice end up fixing things before it's too late.
    I see some black people in pretty high up engineering roles. Makes me wonder if they really earned their position or got in due to affirmative action.
    Monster0ultra self proclaimed "Chad" face pic looks like vtech school shooter: https://i.imgur.com/z2m6Why.jpg

THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) THE-BEEF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    Going above and beyond at work.
    I recently figured this out after I busted my ass for years and years. I switched to a new department 1 year ago where I do about 10% of the work, have 10% of the stress and get paid the same.
    Only in America could you find a way to earn a healthy buck And still keep your attitude on self-destruct

on recharge: DrugsToGetBig

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    I see some black people in pretty high up engineering roles. Makes me wonder if they really earned their position or got in due to affirmative action.
    Believe it or not, the average ability of black engineers is slightly higher than whites.

I can hear people losing their chit at that comment, so I will explain: lower ability blacks don't go in to engineering as often, so the average is higher. Whites have a wide distribution of ability and see engineering as just another job sector. Western blacks have certain cultural factors that make them less inclined to enter engineering unless they have a genuine aptitude.

African engineers on the other hand are quite good in general. You will see a lot of Nigerians in civil. mechanical and mining, with another bunch in the electronic engineering/computer science space.

Physics is even more unbalanced, as there are hardly any blacks, but the ones there are live and breathe it.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xgamer791 View Post
    Marriage

It’s mainly to protect women’s interests, men need to stop handicapping themselves with marriage.
    It’s more of a reflection of modern fuked up society as well as the kinds of people you surrounded yourself with, rather than marriage is bad etc.

Marriage is a ritual promise you make to your families and community to raise kids together, since if parents separate kids grow up to be criminals much more likely.

Good people would never try to fuk each other during a divorce. It’s not in their blood.

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The public school system/college
    Medical Industry. At least the chronic/big pharma part of it. The acute care of the medical industry is amazing (trama/ER/Surgical)

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by imbeingcereal View Post
    1. Being the hard worker at work - only leads to more work and people getting pissed when you push back

2. Medical advice - most doctors don't know chit and just want to prescribe you pills so you'll stfu

3. "Experts" in general - doesn't matter how smart someone is on paper. The fact is nobody can reliably predict the future and pretty much everyone is stumbling around figuring things out as they happen
    Medical care reminds me now of going to a car mechanic.

Story 1: go in for a vax shot for work, a decade before Covid. PA notices a rash on my wrist (nickel allergy). I tell her I know how it happened, I'm going to buy a $2 tube of hydrocortisone for it. She disappears for a minute, comes back with a script for the same strength hydrocortisone as you get at the dollar store. I get a $125 bill in the mail for her "consultation" about my rash. She wrote the useless script just to be able to bill me for something, anything.

Story 2: I got hit by a car while out running. My leg looked foooked up, twice its usual size. The ortho surgeon orders an MRI (and x-ray for my shoulder), I get it, I return to his office days later. He's super friendly, chatty while talking about my upcoming knee surgery. He leaves to look at the MRI, comes back and his demeanor was completely different. Like someone had just taken his wallet at gunpoint. "You have a 2nd degree sprain in you MCL. Keep wearing the knee brace you're wearing." Walks out immediately, doesn't say goodbye, looks completely crestfallen. I was a payday that disappeared and he had no poker face.

"Experts" in the world of finance can be a decent guide about trends and the way things are headed but holy fuk they are no better than the dude at the bar wearing a trucker hat sipping on a Coors Light about WHEN. 1 in 100 will get it exactly right and they'll ride that prediction in all of their marketing for at least a decade.
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) frankdtank20 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OliverHeldens View Post
    This is false. Chicken & Broccoli might actually be the farthest thing from a scam out there.
    It's what Hollywood actors say they ate twice a day (along with some rice) to put on 30 pounds of muscle and cut their bodyfat in half in 6-8 weeks. I think that's the direction he was probably headed with that being a scam. Left out is the "Tren hard, eat Clen, Anavar give up."
    Light weight! Light weight baby!!!!

imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imbeingcereal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    aren't you in finance? how can you get away with not being a hard worker in that industry, thought it was cutthroat, or is that to just get your foot in the door?
    You can be a hard worker without going above and beyond. For example, being "average" at my job means I hit my billable hours goal and get good enough ratings to show that I'm performing at the next level within the timeframe that's required for me to move up. You have to work hard to get there (current project requires upwards of 55 hours regularly), but that's a far cry from the people who take on multiple projects at once, offer to help with firm business development initiatives, go to every happy hour, lead trainings, etc.

So yeah, you have to work hard, but I'm not going to be arsed to do all the extra bullchit for a higher rating, a faster promotion, etc. If they ever decide I'm not Partner material and can me, that's the breaks. Till then, I'm going to do the minimum to not get fired, which is still A LOT more than most jobs, and be fine with it.

8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hotdogs are sold in packs of 10 and buns in packs of 8 and to break even you need to buy 40 of each
    "We are as our thoughts have made us; So take care about what you think, Words are secondary , Thoughts live ; They travel far."
    Swami Vivekananda

FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) FoulSmell has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    High school coaches being overly hard asses, acting like they’re doing you a favor for them getting overtime. It’s one thing if you have a shot at a scholarship. But otherwise, they need you more than you need them. Luckily I picked up on that as a freshman. Imagine if a majority of a team walks off? They might lose their job behind that.

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Our entire money system and the tax system is designed to fool us to what we are really paying.

Originally Posted by LethalGunz34 View Post
    Going above and beyond at work.
    A lot of think this and it's understandable and accurate in some instances.. Quiet quitting as it's called now, is another scam, that is pushed by the hustlers, movers, and shakers to get everyone else to lay down so they get noticed standing up.

We need to place our time and efforts places where be get the most benefit. If you find yourself quiet quitting, you are still wasting your efforts and even more of your time. It's a skill in itself and not really something that can be taught easily in that you need to learn where to get in and fit in. The funniest thing I hear from min-effort people is that when they get the job or pay grade they feel they deserve, they will step it up and show everyone what they can really do. Those of us who have been out in the world know that's something that never happens.

As of now, in my current position, I'm the new guy, not really graded on my performance, not expected to know much. I'm the dumbest guy in the room. I used to be the smart guy in the room so it's quite humbling but I'm trying to step it up. Instead of trying to perform I'm trying to learn. I ask my supervisor what I could improve on, not to please him, but to learn how to be better in the role I am in, because I really only see this as a stepping stone.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    Our entire money system and the tax system is designed to fool us to what we are really paying.

A lot of think this and it's understandable and accurate in some instances.. Quiet quitting as it's called now, is another scam, that is pushed by the hustlers, movers, and shakers to get everyone else to lay down so they get noticed standing up.

We need to place our time and efforts places where be get the most benefit. If you find yourself quiet quitting, you are still wasting your efforts and even more of your time. It's a skill in itself and not really something that can be taught easily in that you need to learn where to get in and fit in. The funniest thing I hear from min-effort people is that when they get the job or pay grade they feel they deserve, they will step it up and show everyone what they can really do. Those of us who have been out in the world know that's something that never happens.

As of now, in my current position, I'm the new guy, not really graded on my performance, not expected to know much. I'm the dumbest guy in the room. I used to be the smart guy in the room so it's quite humbling but I'm trying to step it up. Instead of trying to perform I'm trying to learn. I ask my supervisor what I could improve on, not to please him, but to learn how to be better in the role I am in, because I really only see this as a stepping stone.
    A lot of the quiet quitting crap is due to failing due to lack of effort being more palatable than failing due to lack of ability. They would rather not try, than try and fail.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Basedbaby is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by eddiehaskell View Post
    yeah the push for college by mostly women in positions like guidance counselor is a scam. i remember hearing sayings like if you just get a degree (in anything) you'll be set for life. i knew people going to private colleges spending $100k+ for something like a history degree. for many it's just a way to delay the real world for 4-5 years. be better off just living at home, working any job and banking the money while being debt free. it's possible that one could pay cash for a house after those 5 years while having no debt (starter house $175k in the south).
    This very good advice. Unfortunately most kids that don’t go to college just rot instead

imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Consumerism

Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vhagar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Taxes, US healthcare, student loans

5'3" 300lbs Fudge Rounds Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jasonw1178 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    A lot of the quiet quitting crap is due to failing due to lack of effort being more palatable than failing due to lack of ability. They would rather not try, than try and fail.
    I agree. I'm sure there is a lot of people that don't mind losing thinking that they didn't really try so it's not really a loss "I could have won if I tried" cope.

It's more about comfort zones. They learn to do a job and what is expected of them and they just fill that and cruise. They can't lose, but they can't win either.

Used to work for The Home Depot part time as a second job. For some, it was their career. Got some friends that work at wally world. They were not stupid, lazy, or unable to do better. Its that they knew all they had to do is come in, do their job, not violate any policies, and the paychecks came regularly. Pay wasn't all that great, but they learned to live on it. I'd say a vast majority are like this. Some push higher than others. Some though, we push forward and upward until we fail, and then we just get back up and push some more. The reality is that it's more rewarding but more stressful.

DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DeuceDecimator is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The judicial system in the United States is a sham that favors the rich. If you’re wealthy and you killed ten people, you can feed money to lawyers and keep the ball rolling for years without getting convicted.

Are you poor and falsely accused of something serious? Guess what, your public defender will probably have you plead guilty. There are judges who never side with anyone using a public defender because they hate poor people. There’s a 9/10 chance you’ll get convicted if you ask too much of your public defender.

I was once falsely accused of a felony and my public defender refused to make a long distance call to produce one of my witnesses who could exonerate me because he didn’t want to pay the phone bill.
    Exercise will get you through times of ill health better than no exercise will get you through times of good health.

Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Islandboyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    shampoo.

I've stopped using shampoo like 10 years ago and my hair has been just fine. Some dandruff but nothing I consider to be abnormal.
    #11bangbang

Recommended reading:

Mein Kampf (Unabridged Version)
    Hitler's Revolution (Richard Tedor)
    March of the Titans: The complete history of the White race (Arthur Kemp)
    Killing Hope (William Blum)
    The Decline of the West (Oswald Spengler)

If I don't post within 48 hours then that means the jews/feds got me and the Misc has been compromised.

xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) xbluexhawkx has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    lots of very obvious alt right wingers itt
    Balanced Test Crew

3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 3fifty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Xgamer791 View Post
    Marriage

It’s mainly to protect women’s interests, men need to stop handicapping themselves with marriage.
    Not true. It's a mechanism that keeps men and women together, often when they have kids.

It's actually evolutionary advantageous for men and women who have kids together to be together exclusively. The kids end up being better off, more likely to live well and reproduce themselves, etc. That's why marriage/partnerships evolved.

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bsrkoacar2 View Post
    Psychiatry is complete bullchit
    you mean Psychology?

Because to be a Psychiatrist you have to be a M.D.

imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) imiscubb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jasonw1178 View Post
    I agree. I'm sure there is a lot of people that don't mind losing thinking that they didn't really try so it's not really a loss "I could have won if I tried" cope.

It's more about comfort zones. They learn to do a job and what is expected of them and they just fill that and cruise. They can't lose, but they can't win either.

Used to work for The Home Depot part time as a second job. For some, it was their career. Got some friends that work at wally world. They were not stupid, lazy, or unable to do better. Its that they knew all they had to do is come in, do their job, not violate any policies, and the paychecks came regularly. Pay wasn't all that great, but they learned to live on it. I'd say a vast majority are like this. Some push higher than others. Some though, we push forward and upward until we fail, and then we just get back up and push some more. The reality is that it's more rewarding but more stressful.
    Unrelated to thread
    Did homedepot ask for ID and credit card(if purchased with card)
    When returning an item?

Are unions a scam?

6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 6gorillion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 3fifty View Post
    Not true. It's a mechanism that keeps men and women together, often when they have kids.

It's actually evolutionary advantageous for men and women who have kids together to be together exclusively. The kids end up being better off, more likely to live well and reproduce themselves, etc. That's why marriage/partnerships evolved.
    you can have a good partnership without marriage/getting the government involved.

that part is that scam.

Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Evil_D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hard work.

It will get you by, mostly.
    But it wont get you above in 2023.
    ...and according to which an ensign might rank incomparably higher than a general, and according to which what was needed for success in the service was not effort or work, or courage, or perseverance, but only the knowledge of how to get on with those who can grant rewards, and he was himself often surprised at the rapidity of his success, and at the inability of others to understand these things

davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) davik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the more you think about this, the more you realize everything is a scam in a sense

East Coast, Australia FakeHistory's Avatar
    FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FakeHistory is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    the more you think about this, the more you realize everything is a scam in a sense
    Life in general is a ponzi.

Without kids supporting old people, civilization would collapse. It's all a very basic textbook ponzi where the new generation has to pay off the debts of the rest of society that came before us.

Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Thebigzub has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Getting prosecuted by law for tearing the tag off a new mattress....