Thread: VPX RedLine

bigjrod03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question VPX RedLine

Hey I got a question about VPX new product RedLine. Anyone know how well it works on fatburning? I know how it works just not how well it works. Any thoughts?

www.vpxsports.com

Robby1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I got a free sample saturday of redline and tried it. It taste relly sour and man does it pack a punch. I took the full 5mls. at 7 pm
    and it lasted until 3 in the morning. I tried riding my treadmill to calm down a little and nothing worked, I had insomnia almost all night. I am not gonna buy redline cause I really didnt like the way
    it made me feel. For me redline was much more stronger then liquid clenbutrx. But I also would like to know if the guys whove been taking it for a week or two have lost alot of fat?

Later Guys!
    Robby1

bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigswole30 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I tried it today and all I can say is wow. Sweating and freazing at the same time. It was so pronounced that if I did not know better I would have thought something was wrong.

andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) andyo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bigswole, how does it taste?

If it works that well, for less, and tastes better, i'd say that they got the whole package there
    To achieve success is certainly tough, but keeping it...much tougher.
    Chinese Proverb

Robby1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Andyo

Redline taste a whole lot better then the liquid clen. it has
    a very sour taste. Much better then clenbutrx.

bigjrod03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Has anyone have any real idea how well this stuff works, other than it makes ya feel wierd?

bruce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hellooo..i've been on it for about 2 weeks plus. i've taken two 5 ml doses per day since then and it's worked quite satisfactorily actually. the weighing scale doesn't reflect any loss but my abs are more visible and my pants are definitely looser. No jitters at all but the feeling (cold and clammy hands, slightly warm neck) is more pronounced when taken in the morning on an empty stomach.
    i take the second dosage just before i sleep....no insomnia at all. hope it helps....
    Last edited by bruce; 11-04-2003 at 05:51 AM.

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im also running redline, along with an extra 2.5mg of yohimbine hcl, 25mg of ephedrine hcl, and 500mg of usnic acid....I have a tolerance for stimulants.

The first day i took it, I was doing some work outside when it was about 45 degrees and raining, yet I was very hot and had to take off my jacket and go in just a t-shirt. Since then, however, I have felt really nothing special, even at 4ml of redline and the additional supplements. i suspect i just felt something the first day because it was my first time "on" in a while (the stimulants, not the UA).

All this being said, I could care less if I actually "feel" it working, just as long as it does.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic