Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    It's better than prison maori-rap's Avatar
    maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In last nights dream, I was climbing some steep external steps and came across a friend "S" I haven't seen in years. She was speaking Spanish. I came across her friend "M" a few moments later, who I also know (we all worked at the same place years ago). For some reason I was at the top of some free-standing ladder and trying to climb down (I have a feeling this part was inspired by the movie 'The Fall' I saw a few weeks ago) and it was very precarious and a fall would have been nasty. M then asked S if she could drop me home, however I remember telling them I only lived a few mins walk away and didn't need a lift.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) maori-rap has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    A somewhat disturbing dream last night. My Dad and I were walking toward a large stately home in the countryside. I was carrying a nice pin stipe shirt in my hands and planning on wearing it as we were apparently meeting an important figure. Upon getting to the house, we were ushered by a steward into a wooden corridor which would take us to the important figure. Then, it seems that the corridor just led into a area cordoned off with razor wire, which was already full up with prisoners of some degree.

Shortly, several young woman arrived and started shooting at the prisoners randomly with automatic rifles. I recall getting hit in mid-section but in the dream it was no worse than say a stomach ache. I crawled away and managed to cut my way through some undergrowth. I got hold of a rifle and came across two young men in military fatigues in a Bayou type area and tried to jab one with the muzzle of the rifle. That was about it.
    "Honor is something that all men are born with. It cannot be taken from you nor can it be granted. It must only not be lost."

In last nights dream I went to what appeared to be my old church which I stopped attending when I left home many years ago. I saw some of my old colleagues from the hotel kitchen I used to work at some 17 years ago whilst crossing the road to get to the church. They hadn't changed at all and were still wearing their chef's whites. They didn't recognize me, or at least pretended not to. At the church my younger bro and his fiancé were either getting married or having a full dress rehearsal as there were lots of smartly dressed ppl around. I felt awkward and did not want to really commit myself to whatever was happening.

Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Woww

Last night's dream took place on a bus. The driver asked me for a 50p fair (this is like a 1990s bus fair, its a few £ now), but I couldn't find the change. I pulled my trousers and boxers right down to my ankles to look for the money, then realized I was exposing my ass and pulled trousers back up in embarrassment.

Then I was sitting at the back of the bus, talking to someone near to me, I accidentally touched the shoulder of a hot blonde girl and she turned to look at me. Then she kept looking back at me and smiling, like she was interested. Neither of us said anything. I recall I felt a slight buzz getting female attention as it never happens in real life.

Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Newgirl23 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    Last night's dream took place on a bus. The driver asked me for a 50p fair (this is like a 1990s bus fair, its a few £ now), but I couldn't find the change. I pulled my trousers and boxers right down to my ankles to look for the money, then realized I was exposing my ass and pulled trousers back up in embarrassment.

Then I was sitting at the back of the bus, talking to someone near to me, I accidentally touched the shoulder of a hot blonde girl and she turned to look at me. Then she kept looking back at me and smiling, like she was interested. Neither of us said anything. I recall I felt a slight buzz getting female attention as it never happens in real life.
    Must be me

In last night's dream, it was early morning and I was at our old family home (I still have dreams as if i was living there). I saw motorbike lights moving around in the garden, a bit like in the movie "The Lost Boys", so I went to the back porch door to see what the hell was happening. I saw a load of school kids in uniform milling around, trespassing. I yelled through the glass door to go away and gesticulated with my hands. I was looking for the door keys, but noticed that the door was already opened. I asked who had opened the door and a little blonde lad gave me a right mouthful. I chased them off yelling and they started to leave. Then one polite boy informed that I had some mud on my shoes, or something. I thanked him.

One weird thing is that I have driven passed my old home several times over the years as I still live FAIRLY locally, and the owners had another new house built on the parking area to the side of the existing old house, which wasn't there in the dream.

Last nights dream...I was in a house, which in the dream appeared to be my own. A gorgeous nude woman was standing in the garden (I don't know whos garden it was) and I was peeping through the window at her. I then changed positions and tried to look at her THROUGH the wall...which actually semi-worked.

A real strange dream last night. I had married one of my first cousins ( a female), although I cannot recall the actual ceremony or even consenting to it. I recall lying in the dark, alone, on what was supposed to be the marriage bed, waiting to consummate the marriage, which I was very hesitant to do.

I was speaking with my Dad about it later

Dad "so you're married to x now"
    Me "I dunno, I don't recall and ceremony and can't remember consenting to the marriage"
    Dad "well you still have to take care of her"
    Me "But she already has a husband (which is true IRL)"

Towards the end of the dream, when I was in the process of waking up, I started to question the reality of the dream and was glad to wake up and authenticate the fact that none of it happened.

swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swordplay76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by maori-rap View Post
    I had a night of fairly vivid dreams so I feel compelled to make a thread to log them whilst they are fresh in my mind. Feel free to add your own, just keep it serious and don't just make dreams up.

Last nights dream was segmented...

At our old family home, there was a fish pond at the bottom of the stairs with some huge goldfish in there, so big they were only half in the water. One of the tiny goldfish flew out and was flying around the house. I remember telling my parents in the dream that the fish pond was getting a little out of control (as if it being there at all wasn't an issue) and my Dad was very nonchalant about it.

The person who composed the music for 'Dexter' died during the making of the series, and Michael C Hall was very upset and said that the later seasons weren't the same.

I was practise wrestling with Brock Lesnar, and had to tap out. I remember thinking that his huge neck must be due to all the wrestling he did.

A young man was executed via being thrown into freezing water to drown/freeze by a leader type figure. I remember watching the in the dream and just hoping it was quick.

No...I didn't smoke anything last night.
    Lold at giant goldfish
    Peaceful warrior in Christ.

demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) demfeelsbro has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this thread made me realised I haven't remembered a dream in months

GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GuineaDago585 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last night I had trouble sleeping. I was up from 1-4am for some unknown reason, felt a ton of adrenaline (possibly from midday caffeine yesterday). When I finally fell back asleep I had the following dream:

It was the early 2000s and I was a soldier in Iraq. I enlisted for financial benefits, but was terrified of deployment (to clarify I’ve never served irl). When we landed in Iraq, I immediately began to see IEDs exploding and firefights breaking out all around me. I was getting a first person POV of various American soldiers engaging with the terrorists. All of them got killed. As the soldiers I was in spectator mode with got shot in the head or blown up, my perspective would immediately jump to the next soldier getting killed. We lost a battle and soon had to retreat into hiding. Now I was myself again and we were teleported to the Yukon in winter (daduq? lol). Samuel L. Jackson was my Sergeant and I was hiding from him for some reason, trying to get back to America on foot with my wife. We stopped at a cabin along the road and saw the northern lights. The next morning we tried walking through 3 feet of snow and -40° weather. Dunno if we made it because I woke up at that point lmao.