hausofirin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

At 51 Do I still have what it takes?

I know I'm old and alot of professional trainers know more than me at places like Life time fitttness and Mods like Fittnessman who banned me fron this site.
    But I love the iron and giving out free advise.
    And I wish every one well/ Whats the problem?
    Attached Images

Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maui Guns will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You look great Hap. I hope I will look that good when I get into my 50's.
    Built with pride in Hawaii.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hausofirin View Post
    But I love the iron and giving out free advise.
    And I wish every one well/ Whats the problem?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...01&postcount=3

Wish everyone well? I was sure inspired by this post.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the tip off here is the naked shot...we could do without a guy posing without his trunks on here, even if it is cropped a bit...my red flags went up immediately....

lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000) lukamar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by hausofirin View Post
    Whats the problem?
    It's not your advice and it's not your physique - It's your attitude, or the attitude you consistently showed in the past. You blame others for your problems. We all hope you will someday look in the mirror and realize that those problems are self imposed and that you will eventually seek help and find some peace in your life.

dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dannian has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    March 14, 2007.

Greetings, Hausofirin:

The web is loaded with bodybuilding sites where you can be part-off, and give advice on how to improve their body?

Try,

AnimalPak.com
    T-nation.com

Maybe there you will be able to speak, unsensor?
    and responded too?

PEACE B-N-U.
    Last edited by dannian; 03-14-2007 at 11:32 AM.

namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) namtrag is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NO you don't!!!!

Just kidding, age is a state of mind.

Here is an "old" Dave Draper

I would give my left testicle to look that good at 45, he was probably 55 in this pic
    Yorkshireman I: Right! I had to get up in the morning, at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of cold poison, work twenty-nine hours a day down mill and pay mill-owner for permission to come to work, and when we got home, our dad would kill us and dance about on our graves, singing Hallelujah!

marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50) marcmn will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First of all you look good. Secondly, its interesting that when I posted a pic of myself in underwear that were no more revealing than a posing trunk you took me to task for offending your "morals". Now here we have you obviously naked posting a pic.....NUFF SAID

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not bad Hap not bad at all too bad you can't read this though
    On the list for Bannukah

=M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) =M= has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Better for all that he can't.
    too bad stupidity isn't painful

The Germans have always had a diabolical streak in them when it comes to their machine's repairability. Krautcars should have a sticker under the hood that says: "Abandon hope, all ye who enter here with tools, and a schedule to keep."

"Leave me alone, I know what I am doing." Kimi Raikonnen