Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

What do you do if a pitty attacks you?

If you're unarmed, on a park somewhere and a fully grown pitty locks it's jaw on your leg. I heard grabbing its front legs and pulling them apart is your best bet. Some miscer once said stick your finger up its ass if you can reach but thats gross and ghey
    What about thumbs in its eyes and push as hard as you can? Pretty sure doing that to any animal will make it let go

Better think fast or end up like:

Mom who was mauled by pit bulls wakes from coma but has to be sedated and put BACK on ventilator after being told both her arms had been amputated
    South Carolina mom-of-three Kyleen Waltman, 38, was nearly killed by three pit bulls last month when she was mauled while walking home
    She recently regained consciousness only to learn both her arms had been amputated up to her shoulder, and that she had lost part of her colon
    She was so upset she had to be sedated and put back on a ventilator again

Waltman has undergone several surgeries since the March 21 incident
    She has also battled high blood pressure, fever, and respiratory issues

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10685737/Dog-attack-victim-woke-coma-told-arms-amputated-sedated.html
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg incel threads on sight crew
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IPlayRugby has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Can confirm pulling legs apart hurts them. Done it accidentally to mine and she yelped.

Also, sticking finger is angus is supposed to work when lock jawed
    Hehe

Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz Fang2 has the mod powerz
    Get a doggo Argentino. srs

RIP Pedro Suarez Vertiz. Te queremos Hermano

If your right leg is Thanksgiving and your left leg is Christmas, can I come and visit you between the holidays?

BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BalognaNbeans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's why you always carry a pistol

OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OneLegSquats has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BalognaNbeans View Post
    That's why you always carry a pistol
    What if its mauling your arm
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by OneLegSquats View Post
    If you're unarmed, on a park somewhere and a fully grown pitty locks it's jaw on your leg. I heard grabbing its front legs and pulling them apart is your best bet. Some miscer once said stick your finger up its ass if you can reach but thats gross and ghey
    What about thumbs in its eyes and push as hard as you can? Pretty sure doing that to any animal will make it let go
    The problem is I'm not sure the dog just locks its jaw on to your leg and stands still. The fact that it probably locks on but then rags you about like a rag doll probably makes it difficult to do anything.

Although I heard a story in the UK about a police officer that was bit on the leg by a Rottweiler which locked its jaw. In the end the officer put his truncheon through the dogs collar, twisted it around several times and strangled it to death. I don't think the dog let go until it died.

Originally Posted by MrCarrot View Post
    The problem is I'm not sure the dog just locks its jaw on to your leg and stands still. The fact that it probably locks on but then rags you about like a rag doll probably makes it difficult to do anything.

Although I heard a story in the UK about a police officer that was bit on the leg by a Rottweiler which locked its jaw. In the end the officer put his truncheon through the dogs collar, twisted it around several times and strangled it to death. I don't think the dog let go until it died.
    Mirin quick thinking skills. And yea it's likely going to secure the takedown if it gets your leg. If there's another pitty in the vicinity its probably over, one holds you down by the leg while the other mauls your arm or face. You at least have some chance 1v1 though
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Eye gouging and ripping its front legs if it already got you. But I carry a knife at dog parks so where it most likely would happen I would be just shanking it like a prisoner.

Usually I dip out with the doggos if I see a pitbull coming into the park. Too unpredictable.

MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrCarrot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Eye gouging and ripping its front legs if it already got you. But I carry a knife at dog parks so where it most likely would happen I would be just shanking it like a prisoner.

Usually I dip out with the doggos if I see a pitbull coming into the park. Too unpredictable.
    Isn't the whole idea behind a fighting breed that it won't stop when it's attacked back or in pain? I mean, if I was attacked by a pitbull and I had a knife I would sure as hell use it, but I am not sure it would work?

Isn't the whole idea behind a fighting breed that it won't stop when it's attacked back or in pain? I mean, if I was attacked by a pitbull and I had a knife I would sure as hell use it, but I am not sure it would work?
    If it bleeds, you can kill it. Doubt it would cling on if you drive a knife through its eyeball or up its nose tbh, or just in the neck if you can reach
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 8eggs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When it's coming for you. Make your weak arm the easy target.

As it's right about to chomp you shove your fist down it's throat and grab it by the insides.

It will never attack someone again.
    "We are as our thoughts have made us; So take care about what you think, Words are secondary , Thoughts live ; They travel far."
    Swami Vivekananda

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yea but if your stabbing it over and over into its side at the ribs its lungs would fill with blood and it will drown

God, hope I never have to do this.

swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) swoleyo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A pitbull isn't that strong of a creature. There's a video on here I linked before of a father basically killing one with his bare hands.

Pull the legs apart
    Drive fingers into eyeball sockets
    Grab rock with sharp edge and beat skull until it collapses

There's this myth that Pitbull's won't stop once they start attacking you. If you hurt them bad enough 99.9 percent will run away like a bitch.

edit: added gif of a man brutalizing one

Mod neg Cry-Baby Crew
    NEG ONLYFANS THREADS CREW
    EPSTEIN DIDN'T KILL HIMSELF CREW
    RAW DOG CREW - PRESIDENT OF THE COMPANY

Originally Posted by swoleyo View Post
    A pitbull isn't that strong of a creature. There's a video on here I linked before of a father basically killing one with his bare hands.

Pull the legs apart
    Drive fingers into eyeball sockets
    Grab rock with sharp edge and beat skull until it collapses

There's this myth that Pitbull's won't stop once they start attacking you. If you hurt them bad enough 99.9 percent will run away like a bitch.

edit: added gif of a man brutalizing one

That pitbull doesn't even lift. Try it against a fully grown one

13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MilkforBrains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lift it a slam it on concrete judo style with both our weight landing on it. I usually have a legal knife though.

Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kewbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Based on videos I've seen on Misc you need a gun or an Akita

Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tuga88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bruh if 3 pittbulls rush you, it's fuking over if you're unarmed.

Don't care who you are, those pits are fuking you up.
    There is but one path....we kill them all.

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In on yet another ignorance/dog phobia thread.

If you have any experience with dogs, you'll know the collar pull up trick that helps to disengage any dog, not just a 'pitbull.' In fact, I once used it on a shepherd in a shelter who got hold of a lhasa apso and wouldn't let go due to being improperly socialized by irresponsible owners who only wanted a 'cool looking' dog and never considered the GS's powerful jaw and innate prey drive. There's videos on youtube. You place the collar under the jaw up around the ears and pull up and keep it like that without pulling back so the dog doesn't get the instinct to shake and rip or pull backwards. Just get someone to help you hold both dogs or the dog and the person it's clamped onto there in position and wait.

This is a serious post. Many of you ITT really need to educate yourselves and stop living in ignorance and fear.

Originally Posted by MilkforBrains View Post
    Lift it a slam it on concrete judo style with both our weight landing on it. I usually have a legal knife though.
    ^ case in point to my post above. Strong username to post correlation srs.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Skylinerd1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah three pits and two get your arms and the other one is messing your face up or whatever you might aswell just rot and let them have their way with you.

But one pit you put that fuker in the chocker hold and choke the life out of it. (theres a vid of a guy running up on one somewhere doing exactly this stopped the attack almost instantly but obviously best to get them from behind in a proper choker for best effect) Or split it in half using the front legs which imo will be harder to do with it snapping at you.

Woman in the OP reminds me of darth vader after Obi Wan chopped him up.
    Joe Biden (and family) are incestuous paedo's..

Epstein didnt kill himself....

Mcafee didnt uninstall himself.....

WEF/GLOBALISM is a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION......

tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tunafishha has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea getting bit by a dog sucks. But so does dying. I'd run to the kitchen and get the carving knife.
    *Catholic Crew*
    *Community College Master Race*
    *5'5 Masterrace*
    *Starbucks Crew*
    *Buy high, sell low*

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Not sure if srs about "pull its front legs apart", that's basically feeding your neck to the fuker.

Originally Posted by BraneyGumble View Post
    Not sure if srs about "pull its front legs apart", that's basically feeding your neck to the fuker.
    If it's chowing on your leg would it let go and go for your neck instead? I don't think they do that, once the jaw is locked they never let go
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) lightsarefallin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If it's chowing on your leg would it let go and go for your neck instead? I don't think they do that, once the jaw is locked they never let go
    The whole 'locking jaw' thing is a myth. There's no physiological mechanism that results in that breed being able to 'lock' its jaw.

Once again ITT, ignorance perpetuating hatred/hatred perpetuating ignorance. Educate yourselves, boyos. Stop believing everything you read and stop digging your heels in because you've emotionally committed yourself to a side or position. There's no shame in accepting your own ignorance and actually learning something rather than doubling down on said ignorance.
    *Look at reflection in car window and flex every time crew*
    *Use half the roll to wipe after a poo crew*
    *Fart in the gym and blame rotten smell on faulty ventilation crew*
    *Fart at home and blame it on the dog crew*
    *Watch neutron-star density poop mock me as water flushes around it and it stays put crew*
    *Drive 2 minutes in the summer and back of shirt gets completely wet crew*
    *Coffee black as midnight on a moonless night crew*
    *Fat shame my cat on a daily basis crew*

BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BraneyGumble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Admittedly I'm not exactly some Cesar Milan x Tony Jaa expert on the subject, but kicking it with my another leg or bashing its nose/wreck their eyes seems a bit less risky than banking on "well Misc told once the jaws lock it's over" and proceed to put my neck/face right next to the deranged killing machine trying to rip out my leg.

Originally Posted by lightsarefallin View Post
    The whole 'locking jaw' thing is a myth. There's no physiological mechanism that results in that breed being able to 'lock' its jaw.

Once again ITT, ignorance perpetuating hatred/hatred perpetuating ignorance. Educate yourselves, boyos. Stop believing everything you read and stop digging your heels in because you've emotionally committed yourself to a side or position. There's no shame in accepting your own ignorance and actually learning something rather than doubling down on said ignorance.
    Do Pit Bulls Lock Their Jaws When They Bite?
    Pit bulls or other dogs cannot lock their jaws, nor do they have any such mechanism. However, Pit bulls are trained to grip to the bite and not release it. So, the way the Pit bulls grab their target and don’t leave it, no matter how hard you try, is called locking the jaw.

Also, Pit bulls have powerful teeth and strong jaws. Instead of releasing the bite and gripping it again, they grab it on the first try. They then try to grip even harder by locking their jaws in a specific position, which makes it difficult to release the bite.

So while you're right on an anatomical level, what you're saying is essentially meaningless because they, by nature, won't release a bite once they have one secured. Countless attack videos confirm this on humans and other dogs.
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingBert has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure what the ruckus is all about with Pibbles.

I just raise my index finger and look a dog in the eyes and tell him "No!" with a stern tone and accompanying body language..

If that doesn't work, I repeat it twice more and then he always stops.
    King of the Misc as Chosen by the 5 Kings
    Repped by clive (UK), GMiscer (USA), Jandels (NZ), capowt (AUS), notbadnotbrad (CA) Crew.

akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) akferd has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by IPlayRugby View Post
    Can confirm pulling legs apart hurts them. Done it accidentally to mine and she yelped.

Also, sticking finger is angus is supposed to work when lock jawed
    So spread the legs and finger its butthole? Think I'd rather just let it kill me...

Not srs. Will spread and its finger butthole until it yelps.

bump
    13% do 52% AA's gonna AA
    Neg new users crew
    Pureblood crew

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol just bite it back

superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superman704 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Tbh a vicious pitbull will kill you if you are unarmed. Sorry boyos
    John 3:16

Natty for life
    Red for life
    I'm not really 50, I'm 47, idk how to change the age
    Autism crew (Asperger's syndrome)
    High test crew
    Bald crew
    MAGA crew
    Guys stop making me green! I actually enjoy being red! It's more alpha!
    Born again Christian crew
    Heavy metal crew
    Sometimes the stuff I say is just ''trolling''