Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

German Health Insurer Reports Post-COVID Injection Adverse Effects 10X Higher

"Very significant underreporting"

Andreas Schöfbeck [board member of BKK] calculates that, according to patient data, side effects of vaccination are at least ten times more common than those reported by the Paul Ehrlich Institute. Critics have long doubted that the figures from this federal agency are realistic and have warned of an underreporting of cases. Now there is the first large-scale study that confirms this.

For the year 2021, the Paul Ehrlich Institute reported 244,576 suspected cases of vaccination side effects after a corona vaccination. Schöfbeck writes: "The data available to our company gives us reason to assume that there is a very significant under-recording of suspected cases of vaccination side effects after corona vaccination. Our sample is taken from the anonymized database of company health insurance companies. The sample includes 10,937,716 insured persons. This evaluation has shown, although we do not yet have the complete data for 2021, that based on the available figures, we are already assuming 216,695 treated cases of vaccination side effects after corona vaccination from this sample. If these figures are extrapolated for the year as a whole and for the population in Germany, it is probably 3 million cases."

Four to five percent because of side effects at the doctor

Schöfbeck then classifies these numbers unequivocally : "We see this as a significant alarm signal that must be taken into account when the vaccines are used further." He seems to be very sure of the resilience of his analysis, because for any critics he adds: "In our opinion, the figures can be validated relatively easily and also at short notice by the other types of insurance [AOKen, substitute health insurance companies, etc.] carrying out a corresponding evaluation of the data available to them."

Extrapolated to the number of vaccinated people in Germany, if the assumptions of the BKK were confirmed, a doctor's visit would have been necessary for four to five percent of those vaccinated. The Paul Ehrlich Institute, on the other hand, reports only 0.3 percent.
    https://www.nordkurier.de/politik-un...347227402.html
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This has happened for a long time with other vaccines, so it’s no surprise that the adverse reactions are severely underreported for this vaccine. It can be a difficult process to actually report these adverse events, especially for your regular, everyday person. The criteria for an adverse reaction can also be very flawed and in some cases people who were obviously harmed by the vaccines don’t qualify as having an adverse reaction when they obviously should.

Anecdotal, but my mother’s friend took the shot and was found on the floor the following morning by his daughter. He had a massive stroke and his life has been changed forever. This man’s case isn’t on any vaccine adverse reactions database.

23 year old girl who is a family friend dead following her shot. I think the following day. A blood clot. She’s not on an adverse reactions database and her family were not compensated for her death. It makes me sick. Though in some cases I imagine the families are grieving and don’t try to make sure their loved one ends up on the database. Should be the hospital’s job really, but we all know they’re not honest.

katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) katya422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bojangles711 View Post
    This has happened for a long time with other vaccines, so it’s no surprise that the adverse reactions are severely underreported for this vaccine. It can be a difficult process to actually report these adverse events, especially for your regular, everyday person. The criteria for an adverse reaction can also be very flawed and in some cases people who were obviously harmed by the vaccines don’t qualify as having an adverse reaction when they obviously should.

Anecdotal, but my mother’s friend took the shot and was found on the floor the following morning by his daughter. He had a massive stroke and his life has been changed forever. This man’s case isn’t on any vaccine adverse reactions database.

23 year old girl who is a family friend dead following her shot. I think the following day. A blood clot. She’s not on an adverse reactions database and her family were not compensated for her death. It makes me sick. Though in some cases I imagine the families are grieving and don’t try to make sure their loved one ends up on the database. Should be the hospital’s job really, but we all know they’re not honest.
    There was a recent thread in R&P re: post injection adverse health events.

I believe there are a lot of people who know of more people that had an unusual health event post injection than people who died of the virus. I told my chiro about my ex who died of a heart attack after his second shot and the chiro said that made 12 he had heard of. That was a few months ago.

Then on the flip side you have the pro-vax team that claims that VAERS doesn't really mean anything because it isn't PROOF, just correlation. Except spotting correlations to then look for proof is how it is supposed to work. And severe adverse events higher than any other vaccine doesn't jibe with "safe" IMO.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bojangles711 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by katya422 View Post

I believe there are a lot of people who know of more people that had an unusual health event post injection than people who died of the virus. I told my chiro about my ex who died of a heart attack after his second shot and the chiro said that made 12 he had heard of. That was a few months ago.

Then on the flip side you have the pro-vax team that claims that VAERS doesn't really mean anything because it isn't PROOF, just correlation. Except spotting correlations to then look for proof is how it is supposed to work. And severe adverse events higher than any other vaccine doesn't jibe with "safe" IMO.
    I think I located the thread. I will definitely give it a read.

Sorry to hear about your ex. I’ve heard of doctors etc knowing of lots of people who have had adverse reactions. More young males coming in with chest pains than ever before etc.

You just can’t get through to the pro-vax crowd unfortunately. They just regurgitate the same talking points (VAERS not being proof) and have an inbuilt answer for everything. They will not acknowledge that the jabs are bad until they are personally affected by them, and even then they will sometimes just brush it off as a coincidence.

The vaccines are not safe and effective. I’d love to see a pro-vax person try to tell the 23 year old girl’s parents or your ex’s family (if they believe the jab was the cause) that the jabs are safe and effective. What’s happening is evil.

moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) moosik85 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Personal anecdote

I don’t know a single person who has even been hospitalised with covid, all of them categorised it as a “cold”

I know a handful who have had severe reactions to the vax, including one that died of a blood clot one month after the vax

Big pharma needs to be held accountable but more so governments and regulatory agencies need to be held accountable for their oversight failures and forcing people to give up bodily autonomy

This along with the tanking economy is why we are hearing drums of war (distraction) with russia
    Last edited by moosik85; 02-23-2022 at 08:45 PM.
    Plant the trees in whose shade your grandchildren will play

propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) propreffered7 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i mean.. i personally haven't gotten the vaccine for my own reasons

but i just dont know how we trust ANY sources. we're so far removed from the info anybody could pull chit on us. going both ways

Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    Personal anecdote

I don’t know a single person who has even been hospitalised with covid, all of them categorised it as a “cold”

I know a handful who have had severe reactions to the vax, including one that died of a blood clot one month after the vax

Big pharma needs to be held accountable but more so governments and regulatory agencies need to be held accountable for their oversight failures and forcing people to take give up bodily autonomy

This along with the tanking economy is why we are hearing drums of war (distraction) with russia
    I've posted this before, so you may have seen it, but it is crazy that the Pfizer study failed on "all cause mortality" [more vaccinated people died than unvaccinated people] and after this information came out there was no change of policy.

https://globalintelhub.com/blackrock...dal-enron-2-0/
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrimsonSteel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At the end of the day these shady parasitic elite made the virus and they made the vaccine. They used the circumstances to completely reshape culture for the worse. Biggest transfer of wealth in human history. Covering up reactions. No one is allowed to even question the vaccine. Trying to mandate it to kids.
    BEST CASE scenario, people in charge were complicit with mass murder to line their pockets. But really it's intentional culling, just like WW3 will lead to...more intentional culling. Crazy times.

Originally Posted by NextPound View Post
    So 95% of vaccinated people had zero side effects.

Of the 5% of vaccinated people who had adverse side effects what percentage was a sore arm or fatigue?
    Not quite what he said.

4% to 5% experienced health effects severe enough to warrant seeking medical attention.

I'm sure most people who had headache, fever, or fatigue for some short period didn't make an appointment with their GP, visit urgent care, or go to the ER.

We don't have any data that *undisputed* yet about the distribution of negative effects. I believe that there was data from Pfizer that showed their reporting skewed towards severe, but I can't find a screenshot.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Originally Posted by propreffered7 View Post

but i just dont know how we trust ANY sources. we're so far removed from the info anybody could pull chit on us. going both ways
    Well FWIW I don't believe that a health insurance company has a direct incentive to push the idea that negative effects are higher than officially reported other than a desire to prevent increased costs. Or, IOW, if a health insurance company sees that vaccinated people have higher health care expenses than non-vaccinated people then they would have a financial incentive to stop people getting more of these injections.

And, presuming you would rather fewer people be ill, I don't see a big reason to suspect they are lying. He points out that it would be easy to verify if their data matches up with data from other insurers.

Because doctors may not have the time to fill out a special report, but they will make the time to bill for their services.

That is the information the health insurance companies [and life insurance companies] will have- claims paid.
    INTP Crew
    Inattentive ADD Crew
    Mom That Miscs Crew

Anything I want. U mirin? OptimusTrajan's Avatar
    OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) OptimusTrajan has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank you for posting this Katya.
    RIP snails

See Krackerjacked's sig

its time you made yours LifeChoices's Avatar
    LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000) LifeChoices is a name known to all. (+5000)
    one of the few OP's that actually deserve there reps.

Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Of the 5% of vaccinated people who had adverse side effects what percentage was a sore arm or fatigue?
    No big deal, just 3 million Germans having to get medical treatment for Vaccine side effects.

You think people get medical treatments for a sore arm or fatigue?

sick people aren't good business for insurance companies. if there's one industry that has people speaking up, this one makes sense.

Government about to send them some kickbacks to make it go away.
    Last edited by Slamt; 02-23-2022 at 10:06 PM.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Psssst… if you dig deep enough, the same people involved with this, are the same people involved with Monsanto, read it’s history. The same people who created the Church Of Satan. The same people who brought degeneracy of every form to Europe and now here in the US. The same people who danced on NY roof tops while watching the Twin Towers get demoed. The same people who always pretend to be victims but deep in their DNA are the anti-thesis of life. The plague, the cancer, the virus of this earth is them.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

don't worry the FDA will fully disclose safety data in 55 years - until then you will be called an anti-vaxxer on par with being a flat earther for noticing
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Bojangles711 View Post

This is why vaccines are trialed in small groups over a long period to see both short & long-term effects & take a decade or so to come to market, not something that has never been safe enough to bring to market after decades of trying then rushed out in six months & given to billions of people. But of course profit is what these companies care about-not safety.

Just look at what happened over here in 2006-total lack of planning, common sense & interest in the test subjects. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theralizumab

umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) umop3pisdn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

It's hard to fathom how much of a phaqqot you truly are.

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've posted this before, so you may have seen it, but it is crazy that the Pfizer study failed on "all cause mortality" [more vaccinated people died than unvaccinated people] and after this information came out there was no change of policy.

https://globalintelhub.com/blackrock...dal-enron-2-0/
    Here is one for you

but it is crazy that the Pfizer study failed on "all cause mortality" [more vaccinated people died than unvaccinated people] and after this information came out there was no change of policy.
    find me the actual study where this was stated. Not some alternative medicine website or something.

remember, you stated that pzifer realeased a study on this, therefore, this should be readily availible to you which makes me wonder 1) why didn't you post this or the abstract as proof, 2) have you even the study, 3) do you know even know the difference between news articles and journal articles.

Happy to be proven wrong.

---
    "Do not subordinate fundamental principles to minor details."

Physiotherapy instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/dayyan.physio/

Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Xuaxace is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    for whoever cares, this is the Australian data on adverse effects

https://ausvaxsafety.org.au/safety-d...id-19-vaccines

https://www.tga.gov.au/periodic/covi...ort-24-02-2022

People can easily report directly in AUS or via their GP
    https://www.tga.gov.au/reporting-problems

Working in hospital I have seen several reportings done following ED presentation

On the deaths after vaccination

The TGA closely reviews all adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination where a fatal outcome is reported. Read more about this process in a previous report. Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 16 January 2022, about 46.1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. The TGA has identified 11 reports of death that were linked to vaccination from 751 reports received and reviewed. The deaths linked to vaccination occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) - 8 were thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) cases, 2 were linked to Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).
    so 11 actual deaths from 40m+ dosages.

TOTAL CASES IN AUS 3.12M
    actual deaths from covid19 5000.

idk, the vaccine doesn't seem too bad.

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by TugOfPeace View Post
    Here you go.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...159v1.full.pdf

I'll let you read through it.

Lol at making such a big deal about finding the article as if that was a trump card.

It is not a trump card, it is just the onus of the person making a claim to provide it anyway

fizer study failed on "all cause mortality" [more vaccinated people died than unvaccinated people
    based on the paper:

During the blinded, controlled period, 15 BNT162b2 and 14 placebo recipients died; during the
    open-label period, 3 BNT162b2 and 2 original placebo recipients who received BNT162b2 after
    unblinding died. None of these deaths were considered related to BNT162b2 by investigators.
    Causes of death were balanced between BNT162b2 and placebo groups (Table S4).

now please tell me where in the article supports the assertion from OP.

I shouldn't even be the one having to sort through this...

Half the time I ask for evidence, someone puts an article which actual disproves what they are saying and somehow they think it supports it? fk me

thanks for making my point though and I will look forward to your cognitive dissonance after this

Physiotherapy instagram

15 vaccinated died
    14 placebo died

How do you not understand that 15 > 14?
    None of these deaths were considered related to BNT162b2 by investigators.
    HAHAHAHAH HOLY FK THE DILUSSION AND LACK OF UNDERSTANDING OF Statistical Significance.

you are my friend actual brain dead.

please stop.

Physiotherapy instagram

I bet you say something along the lines of "derp, the article clearly states none of the vaccinated deaths were due to the vaccines, it was heart attacks and other things that have no relation to the vaccine! Derp"
    I am not even going to bother responding. Anyone that has done statistic or research would know that even at a glance, 15>14 is pretty much perfect homogenity between groups. it is a 45000 sample size...

Physiotherapy instagram

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by moosik85 View Post
    Personal anecdote

Big pharma needs to be held accountable but more so governments and regulatory agencies need to be held accountable for their oversight failures and forcing people to give up bodily autonomy

I’m not vaxxed and I’m against vax mandates but I personally know four people who were hospitalized for COVID and I don’t know anyone who had any serious side effects from the Vax.

If 14 people died with no vaccine, and 15 died with the vaccine, with both groups being exposed to covid in public over many months, then what's the benefit of the vaccine, statistically speaking? Explain the statistical significance of that for me.

In addition:
    15/21759 vaccinated = .0689% mortality
    14/21650 unvaccinated = .0646% mortality

Explain the statistical significance of that as well.

If you extrapolate those percentages over 7 billion people that means roughly 1.5 million additional deaths among the vaccinated population. What's the statistical significance of that? Or do those lives not matter?

Nothing I've seen you post is intelligent, and its funny you consider Australian data to be accurate when those lunatics tried for zero covid and locked down the entire country due to 1 covid case. They'd be committing career suicide to release an article saying anything against the vaccines. Try looking at israeli or UK data instead.

Edit: The way you type (like a 13 year old who just discovered the internet) combined with your name calling and associated neg that you gave me, and perceived sense of intellectual superiority, makes you look low IQ and uneducated. Just fyi.
    If you are being open-minded I am willing to explain those points...

Physiotherapy instagram

Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slamt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'd probably get more accurate numbers out from China relating to Covid than 'AusVaxSafety' lmao

Surely, that group has no incentive$ to tell you how safe the vaccines are.

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post

On the deaths after vaccination

so 11 actual deaths from 40m+ dosages.

TOTAL CASES IN AUS 3.12M
    actual deaths from covid19 5000.

idk, the vaccine doesn't seem too bad.
    Did Australia ever stop counting deaths /w covid as a 'Covid Death' or are they still doing that? How are they counting something as a 'covid death' these days?

The TGA closely reviews all adverse events after COVID-19 vaccination where a fatal outcome is reported. Read more about this process in a previous report. Since the beginning of the vaccine rollout to 16 January 2022, about 46.1 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been given. The TGA has identified 11 reports of death that were linked to vaccination from 751 reports received and reviewed. The deaths linked to vaccination occurred after the first dose of Vaxzevria (AstraZeneca) - 8 were thrombosis with thrombocytopenia syndrome (TTS) cases, 2 were linked to Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) and one was a case of immune thrombocytopenia (ITP).

So what happened to the other 740 adverse event reports after COVID-19 vaccination where a fatal outcome was reported? They reviewed it and determined somehow it had no links with the vaccine?
    Last edited by Slamt; 02-24-2022 at 04:16 AM.

AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AncientYouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    COVID's so last week everyone its all about WW3 now

Originally Posted by Slamt View Post
    You'd probably get more accurate numbers out from China relating to Covid than 'AusVaxSafety' lmao

Surely, that group has no incentive$ to tell you how safe the vaccines are.

Did Australia ever stop counting deaths /w covid as a 'Covid Death' or are they still doing that? How are they counting something as a 'covid death' these days?

So what happened to the other 740 adverse event reports after COVID-19 vaccination where a fatal outcome was reported? They reviewed it and determined somehow it had no links with the vaccine? [
    yes...

you have millions of people have vaccines... some people die (mostly due to natural reasons), where necessary this are investigated if there is a possibility of a link (740).. out of those only 11? were attributed to vaccine, mostly astrazeneca afaik. Not sure why this seems abnormal to you.

I am not going to discuss the "veracity" of the data because there is no arguing with such a statement, nothing I can say to that could possibly refute you saying that "how can you trust the data".

The irony is that you are saying this
    The person before hand "TugOfPeace" is trusting enough to use the pzifer study (incorrectly) but trusting the data on it.

This is what cherry picking and cognitive dissonance is all about.

There is no logical process, there is no scientific thinking... I know I am wasting my time but it is fascinating to see.

Physiotherapy instagram

Originally Posted by Xuaxace View Post
    yes...

you have millions of people have vaccines... some people die (mostly due to natural reasons), where necessary this are investigated if there is a possibility of a link (740).. out of those only 11? were attributed to vaccine, mostly astrazeneca afaik. Not sure why this seems abnormal to you.

I am not going to discuss the "veracity" of the data because there is no arguing with such a statement, nothing I can say to that could possibly refute you saying that "how can you trust the data".

The irony is that you are saying this
    The person before hand "TugOfPeace" is trusting enough to use the pzifer study (incorrectly) but trusting the data on it.

This is what cherry picking and cognitive dissonance is all about.

There is no logical process, there is no scientific thinking... I know I am wasting my time but it is fascinating to see.
    You're probably right on that. You make your money working for a hospital, I make my money trying to sift through the lies and people's positioning and where the money is going so we'll never see eye to eye on this.

When I see the Moderna CEO dump all his stock at the top and shut down his twitter account after some of these allegations, does that seem abnormal to you? Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. But that's the difference in how we make our money.

When I see Pfizer acquiring a company in December 2021 that deals with autoimmune and heart diseases, I find it pretty suspect.
    https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-re...harmaceuticals

When I see Moderna working with AstraZeneca(who according to you is responsible for most of those deaths) to develop a shot that gets injected directly into your heart for heart failure, i find it a bit suspect.
    https://twitter.com/moderna_tx/statu...24759233806339

When I look at those numbers, I think to myself "11 cases that are 100% undeniably related to the vaccine so they have to report it as such, the other 740 where people reported a fatal outcome after covid-19 vaccination they can blame on something else".

After all the events of the past few years, is it really that fascinating that the public has lost all trust in these Government organizations and agencies?

And forgive me for not believing an organization called "AusVaxSafety" is going to be telling you anything other than the fact that it's "safe". I am going to put on my tin foil hat now and continue to be illogical.
    Last edited by Slamt; 02-24-2022 at 04:52 AM.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AncientYouth View Post
    COVID's so last week everyone its all about WW3 now
    This sadly

But lmao if you think Americans care about war in Europe.

Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mike86er has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not quite what he said.

4% to 5% experienced health effects severe enough to warrant seeking medical attention.

I'm sure most people who had headache, fever, or fatigue for some short period didn't make an appointment with their GP, visit urgent care, or go to the ER.

We don't have any data that *undisputed* yet about the distribution of negative effects. I believe that there was data from Pfizer that showed their reporting skewed towards severe, but I can't find a screenshot.
    Personally, of 3 vaxxs, I got fukt up by 2. Felt like the worst full-on flu I’ve ever had. Didn’t get medical treatment as who goes to hospital for flu lol?

Given my age and physical shape, this would statistically be worse than if I’d just got the rona since I’d have like just got the sniffles as I’m not old or obese. My story reflects that of most of my pals.
    Always Pick 4