farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) farhantmf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can Serious Mass by Optimum Nutrition be a meal replacement ?

So i've checked serious mass have 625cal per heaving scoop and high in carbs . 2 heaving scoops per day which is 1250 cal which is 50% of my daily intake and all I need to eat food according to my macros and im done for the day . Is it possible ? Is it bad ?

Just wondering if im able to save time from all those food prepping.

All weights were lifted gallagnm's Avatar
    gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gallagnm has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes, can be a meal replacement

but shoot for eating all whole foods first, then fill in what you cant get from whole foods with the shake. Supplements are meant to supplement your diet, not the opposite
    Personal Journal (ISSA-SSC, AFAA-CGFI, SPT)
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175995851

koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) koweanguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gallagnm View Post
    yes, can be a meal replacement
    but shoot for eating all whole foods first, then fill in what you cant get from whole foods with the shake. Supplements are meant to supplement your diet, not the opposite
    ^Yup.

It is easy to get your calories in, if you put in the effort.

TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10) TwelveBricks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I used serious mass for about a year and, while it can be used as a meal replacement, it left me really bloated. I switched to iso mass xtreme and it's an all around better alternative. No bloating and better ingredients.