View Poll Results: Which show from the upcoming 2018/2019 Winter Line Up are you most anticipating?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

1 4.00%
  • Mob Psycho 100 II

14 56.00%
  • Kakegurui XX

4 16.00%
  • Domestic na Kanojo

1 4.00%
  • Yakusoku no Neverland

2 8.00%
  • Dororo

1 4.00%
  • Boogiepop wa Warawanai

2 8.00%
  • Revisions

0 0%
  • Girly Air Force

0 0%
  • Date A Live III

0 0%
Closed Thread
Page 246 of 268 FirstFirst ... 146 196 236 244 245 246 247 248 256 ... LastLast
Results 7,351 to 7,380 of 8020
    Starting Weight: 125 BaltimohrBrah's Avatar
    BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    konosuba movie was insanely funny. not enough darkness but das it mane. hope we get more konosuba in the future

finished my oregairu rewatch

Spoiler!

started solo leveling since one of my bros pretty much begged me to read it. not a big fan of it three chapters in, but i know some brahs ITT love it. so i'll keep reading it.

Has anyone watched Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun? about to finish it, and i'm loving it so far. does anyone have any recs for stuff like this? think its called shoujo

also for the DL brahs, is there a way to download a group of torrents without clicking each link? wanted to dl the horrible subs for fruits baskets 2019, but i only found individual eps, and not Season 1

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Re - Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu Frozen Bonds
    Movie started good but dragged a bit towards the middle, it was basically about best grill Emilia and puck's past, too bad the new season was delayed due to corona virus or we would be getting the new season next week, das not it mane
    Spoiler!

rip

Originally Posted by BrollicWraith View Post
    Wait wasn't that scene in the original Re: Zero episode too?
    the post-credits scene is new content, the fact they removed it from the original made people believe there wasnt going to be a second season

Originally Posted by BaltimohrBrah View Post
    Has anyone watched Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun? about to finish it, and i'm loving it so far. does anyone have any recs for stuff like this? think its called shoujo

also for the DL brahs, is there a way to download a group of torrents without clicking each link? wanted to dl the horrible subs for fruits baskets 2019, but i only found individual eps, and not Season 1
    I have watched it brah, it was pretty funny, Lovely Complex and Kaichou Maid sama have similar MCs chemistry, theres also Ao Haru Ride but that one is more feelsy, if you want another funny Shoujo check Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun, check nyaa for full releases, they upload BD releases and batches there
    Last edited by jonnybrah; 04-01-2020 at 07:08 PM.

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jonnybrah View Post
    the post-credits scene is new content, the fact they removed it from the original made people believe there wasnt going to be a second season
    Ah I see

Yeah sucks about the new season, at least we'll have Food Wars, SAO, and Oregairu (assuming no more delays)

rip

Lmao, @2RDEYE tell us what happened on the MAL

lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Re.Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Shin Henshuu-ban - 13 END
    das fuken it mane, i finally got my extra scenes, theres a 2 mins or so post credits scene boyos
    Spoiler!
    MONICAAAAAAAAAAAA

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by Sezzors View Post
    So hyped for God of high school to get animated. First anime I will watch in a long long long time
    They better do it justice.

Wait wasn't that scene in the original Re: Zero episode too?
    Yes/No answer below:

Spoiler!
    アンテナ称賛のオンデマンドの推奨
    *Space Patrol Luluco is a 10/10 anime crew*
    *Only person aware of Space Patrol Luluco crew*
    *Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VN is a 20/10*
    use dat dere https://archive.org/web/ and https://archive.is for potential GOAT threads to save them.

swoleyo - "All girls are gold diggers brah. Don't kid your self."
    leoslayer1 - "Women are the same everywhere. Doesn't matter the country, continent or even hemisphere."

jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jonnybrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i have sum bad news brahs, dunno if april fools day but Konosuba LN is ending next month
    Kadokawa is listing the 17th volume of Natsume Akatsuki's KONOSUBA (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku o! or Konosuba - God's Blessing on This Wonderful World!) light novel series as the final volume. The volume will ship on May 1.
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...in-may/.158174

on a side note i rewatched some scenes of Re:Zero and had some thoughts
    Spoiler!

vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Spoiler!
    Re:Zero LN scene that was skipped in the anime

Spoiler!
    Last edited by vtaaak; 04-02-2020 at 02:12 AM.

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    rip

Lol, RIP
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"
    "There is nothing that you can acquire without making a move on your own."
    "No one knows what the future holds. That's why its potential is infinite."

BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrollicWraith has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lolbro View Post
    Yes/No answer below:

Spoiler!
    i have sum bad news brahs, dunno if april fools day but Konosuba LN is ending next month

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...in-may/.158174

Spoiler!
    Re: Zero

Spoiler!

Hopefully that KonoSuba thing is just April Fool's

Originally Posted by vtaaak View Post

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Tower of God - 01
    pretty interesting first ep, i hope the anime delivers since theres a lot of hype around it, too bad it wasnt picked by a better studio, i heard the manwha has lots of action so something like Bones would have been hnng, at least the OST is going to be good since the brah behind Made in Abyss and Shield Hero's OST is on it

dunno why people are hating on the OP, i think its fine

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBFnzyU1M2g

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    ayy lmao wasnt going to open the spoiler since i think they skipped that scene for some reason but opened it because i thought it was safe since brocoli opened it, das not it mane
    Re;Zero
    Spoiler!

Lmao, sorry jenny I was ok with that spoiler

If it's already happened in the LN (up to the point we're at in the anime) I'm good with it
    Last edited by BrollicWraith; 04-03-2020 at 07:10 AM.

vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50) vtaaak will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ayy lmao wasnt going to open the spoiler since i think they skipped that scene for some reason but opened it because i thought it was safe since brocoli opened it, das not it mane
    Re;Zero
    Spoiler!
    Sorry about that.
    Was expecting the Director cut to include that scene.

ayyy lmao Kaguya-sama and Kuzu no Hentai manga authors are joining to create a new mango

'Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai' and 'Kuzu no Honkai' Creators Launch New Manga

Aka Akasaka, creator of Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen, and Mengo Yokoyari, creator of Kuzu no Honkai, announced via Twitter on Thursday that they are pairing up to create a new manga titled Oshi no Ko. Akasaka will pen the series' story, while Yokoyari will do the art. The weekly series will begin on Thursday, April 23 in Shueisha's Weekly Young Jump magazine.
    myanimelist.net/news/59495378
    Lmao, sorry jenny I was ok with that spoiler

If it's already happened in the LN (up to the point we're at in the anime) I'm good with it
    Sorry about that.
    Was expecting the Director cut to include that scene.
    no worries brahs they are probably going to add that to season 2

Just watched Oregairu Zoku 4

Went back to look at this

Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru. Zoku - 02
    yo 2rdbrah pls explain this ep
    Spoiler!
    Spoiler!

I have a question about Oregairu Zoku 4

Spoiler!

Psycho-Pass 3: First Inspector end
    imo this season was fine, it wasnt as good as season 1 and was a bit rushed towards the end but it was a nice scifi action anime, although one of the inspectors had an OP as fuk power that was kinda magical imo, i also liked how they made me like Mika's character when i hated her on season 2.

OP was pretty good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOsN71EDQ6I
    Just watched Oregairu Zoku 4

Went back to look at this

Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Yahari Zoku 2
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by jonnybrah; 04-03-2020 at 04:47 PM.

Registered User CanadianSpartan's Avatar
    CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CanadianSpartan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The long awaited Kingdom S3 is only days away! Holy ****, first bannerlord release, now this. With this whole covid I feel like the world is really about to end. This is wayyyy to good to be true.

Ay brah, hope you're doing well
    Originally Posted by Lst4evermirin View Post
    okaeri! we miss u old members too
    hope everything is going well
    Thanks brahs, I'm sure it's going as well as everyone else currently. RIP outside. But it'll give me more time to catch up and watch anime...maybe...fuk if only I could stop playing bannerlord.

isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) isaac_m has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    hey brahs, long time no see. Im looking for some recommendations... something like Clannad AS, some slice of life. I've already watched movies like your name, 5cm per second, a silent voince, garden of words, etc...

Any ideas? movies or anime. Thanks men.
    Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent.

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong hype train on Tower of God.
    animation looks weird tho.

Anyone watched this yet?
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

Boku no Pico Academia - 88
    das it mane, ep was pretty good, probably the best one of the 4th season of pico academia, hopefully season 5 will be better

the last ED grew on me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvAVB4G26RQ
    Originally Posted by isaac_m View Post
    hey brahs, long time no see. Im looking for some recommendations... something like Clannad AS, some slice of life. I've already watched movies like your name, 5cm per second, a silent voince, garden of words, etc...

3-Gatsu no Lion
    Angel Beats
    Little Busters

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Spoiler!
    i forgot quite a bit about the social dynamics of oregairu lol but uhh last time i watched it...

Spoiler!

a week until season 3...... survive...... i must survive lol
    Last edited by 2RDEYE; 04-04-2020 at 11:27 AM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lolbro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 2RDEYE View Post

Welcome back - why did you get banned?

I'm sure the Re;Zero thing couldn't have put you into that much shock :P
    アンテナ称賛のオンデマンドの推奨
    *Space Patrol Luluco is a 10/10 anime crew*
    *Only person aware of Space Patrol Luluco crew*
    *Fate/Hollow Ataraxia VN is a 20/10*
    use dat dere https://archive.org/web/ and https://archive.is for potential GOAT threads to save them.

swoleyo - "All girls are gold diggers brah. Don't kid your self."
    leoslayer1 - "Women are the same everywhere. Doesn't matter the country, continent or even hemisphere."

2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) 2RDEYE has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by lolbro View Post
    Welcome back - why did you get banned?

I'm sure the Re;Zero thing couldn't have put you into that much shock :P
    got banned for reporting a post lol. they banned me for "misuse of report button," which i was like what tha **** lol.

i think i might ask for a permaban after the pandemic is over. too addicted with my brain injury lack of control... with brain injury it's way too easy to lose complete track of time, and get absorbed in anything way too easily. lack of impulse control and judgement they say, im turning into aeterna

Last edited by 2RDEYE; 04-04-2020 at 05:33 PM.
    There is only one Hell: the one we live in now.

Yahari Zoku 2
    Spoiler!
    Oregairu Zoku 2

Spoiler!

i forgot quite a bit about the social dynamics of oregairu lol but uhh last time i watched it...

Spoiler!

Oregairu Zoku 4

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by isaac_m View Post

AnoHana
    Your Lie in April (haven't seen this one yet, but I hear good things)

3-Gatsu no Lion
    Angel Beats
    Little Busters
    I'm surprised you didn't say Your Lie in April, you cheating on your violin waifu now?

got banned for reporting a post lol. they banned me for "misuse of report button," which i was like wut lol. i think i might ask for a permaban after the pandemic is over. too addicted with my brain injury lack of control... with brain injury it's way too easy to lose complete track of time, and get absorbed in anything way too easily. could be staring at anything for hours
    Lmao what did you report?

And just use this, you'll regret it if you permaban yourself:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...lahlfoji?hl=en

GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GrimesSU has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lawd, the new Oregairu posters......

Das it mane.

Check MAL.....( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).
    "While I don't mind being alone......It doesn't mean I always want to be alone."
    "We all have our time machines, don't we? Those that take us back are memories...And those that carry us forward, are dreams."
    "All I want is to have my normal, peaceful life. A peaceful life with everyone around me, just as always."
    "Reality is cruel......"

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Havent followed much shows these past seasons, fkn virus delaying everything, no attack on titan, one punch man etc. on the near horizon

I watched Akame ga kill on netflix tho, not sure if it was ever mentioned here, its a pretty balanced anima, edgy and brutal but not too edgy, pagghy MC but not too ****gy, mild harem, moderate weeb pandering and service, short but soursweet. Action animation is hit or miss but mostly decent, Read

Spoiler!

Kingdom S3 - 01
    oh lawd ep was pretty intense, das it at the anime being 2D and not cgi like season 1, too bad i dont remember chit so i may need to rewatch the past seasons lmao
    OP and ED are good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h52plOVjq9Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6aP2V4tem8
    I'm surprised you didn't say Your Lie in April, you cheating on your violin waifu now?
    he said he wanted something similar, not better huehue, i missread the post and thought he watched it already lmao
    Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Havent followed much shows these past seasons, fkn virus delaying everything, no attack on titan, one punch man etc. on the near horizon

I watched Akame ga kill on netflix tho, not sure if it was ever mentioned here, its a pretty balanced anima, edgy and brutal but not too edgy, pagghy MC but not too ****gy, mild harem, moderate weeb pandering and service, short but soursweet. Action animation is hit or miss but mostly decent, Read

Spoiler!
    watched it while it aired, was a bit too edgy but pretty entertaining, i heard the mango went full potato tho, check Claymore if you havent already brah, its not very similar to Akame ga kill but its a good hack and slash anime

KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000) KramericaInd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    you guys rewatching first two seasons of kingdom? its been like 5 years since ive seen it.

domestic kanojo is also finally ending in august.

Starting Weight: 125 BaltimohrBrah's Avatar
    BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) BaltimohrBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Boku no Pico Academia - 88
    das it mane, ep was pretty good, probably the best one of the 4th season of pico academia, hopefully season 5 will be s
    That fight got my hype af. One of my favs in the show so far for some reason

Finished rewatching kaguyasama in preperation of the new season, all the sounds chiika made fkin killed me. Hayasaka is a bro too. Best wingman

Rewatching fruits baskets. Tohru is life

They're back boyos for Season 2......

Hyped when this OST started......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQd39HYwVyw

My body is ready......

Last edited by GrimesSU; 04-05-2020 at 07:04 PM.
    "Reality is cruel......"

byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    BNA is really ****ing nice looking. And the characters/story are a lot better than recent Trigger.

damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker550 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KramericaInd View Post
    you guys rewatching first two seasons of kingdom? its been like 5 years since ive seen it..
    Started watching a few days ago. But in Japanese (with jp subs). WAs lucky enough to find Japanese subs for it (even they don't sync well so I ahve to fix each episode)
    btw I fell off somewhere in season 2 so I was meaning to watch it again anyway.

Spoiler!
    While you were partying I studied the Blade.

Closed Thread