Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NorthernLad93 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This photo of a Palestinian fighter is being called iconic... thoughts?

Starting weight 130lbs
    Current stats: 6"2, 210lbs.

The 8th and final rule: If this is your first night at Gym Club....... you have to squat.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    modern day David vs. Goliath

surprised the press aren't dead on the ground from sniper fire

Make Misc Great Again GreenArrow89's Avatar
    GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GreenArrow89 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fake and gay
    *** Positive Crew ***
    *** Lifting keeps my sane Crew ***

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Boom... headshot

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If I was in IDF I'd see a criminal throwing rocks trying to invade my countries territory. I'd go for the headshot.

Why is the Palestinians being perpetually butthurt anything but criminals who need to be subdued?

They had tons of chances to form ANY government who's main goal is not "to drive the jews into the sea".

They do not want to live in peace, they want to overthrow and take over and nothing less. They will not compromise and have no way of winning.

They will keep up the attacks till they are all dead or they can get a nuke and then they will ruin the whole area.
    If they cant have it no one can.

whaa whaa im descended from Abrahams mistress and not his wife so my whole line is illegitimate and Im jealous of my half brothers who seem to do everything better than me. waaah. Tears.

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ilikebeef View Post
    If I was in IDF I'd see a criminal throwing rocks trying to invade my countries territory. I'd go for the headshot.

Why is the Palestinians being perpetually butthurt anything but criminals who need to be subdued?

They had tons of chances to form ANY government who's main goal is not "to drive the jews into the sea".

They do not want to live in peace, they want to overthrow and take over and nothing less. They will not compromise and have no way of winning.

They will keep up the attacks till they are all dead or they can get a nuke and then they will ruin the whole area.

whaa whaa im descended from Abrahams mistress and not his wife so my whole line is illegitimate and Im jealous of my half brothers who seem to do everything better than me. waaah. Tears.

lmao TMRL
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpinisEasy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks good. Anyone taking on Israel is a hero.

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Oh yes, Israeli occupation an act of peace, hur dur evil dangerous Palestinians committing so much terror and killings hur dur, and Iran very evil too, but Saudi Arabia exporting Wahhabi ideology / terrorism everywhere is great ally to USA and Israel hur dur MAGA high test America first.

Meanwhile... https://ifamericaknew.org/stat/usaid.html

“Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives over $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”

- John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt
    "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"

And... https://ifamericaknew.org/stat/38billion.html

Starting in 2019, the U.S. will give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years – $3.8 billion per year, which is $10.41 million per day.

But they need it to fight the dangerous Palestinians, right?

Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dave22reborn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    modern day David vs. Goliath

surprised the press aren't dead on the ground from sniper fire
    What a shocker, the enemy of my enemy?

Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ilikebeef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    Oh yes, Israeli occupation an act of peace, hur dur evil dangerous Palestinians committing so much terror and killings hur dur, and Iran very evil too, but Saudi Arabia exporting Wahhabi ideology / terrorism everywhere is great ally to USA and Israel hur dur MAGA high test America first.

Meanwhile... https://ifamericaknew.org/stat/usaid.html

“Since the October War in 1973, Washington has provided Israel with a level of support dwarfing the amounts provided to any other state. It has been the largest annual recipient of direct U.S. economic and military assistance since 1976 and the largest total recipient since World War ll. Total direct U.S. aid to Israel amounts to well over $140 billion in 2003 dollars. Israel receives over $3 billion in direct foreign assistance each year, which is roughly one-fifth of America's entire foreign aid budget. In per capita terms, the United States gives each Israeli a direct subsidy worth about $500 per year. This largesse is especially striking when one realizes that Israel is now a wealthy industrial state with a per capita income roughly equal to South Korea or Spain.”

- John J. Mearsheimer and Stephen M. Walt
    "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"

And... https://ifamericaknew.org/stat/38billion.html

Starting in 2019, the U.S. will give Israel $38 billion over the next 10 years – $3.8 billion per year, which is $10.41 million per day.

But they need it to fight the dangerous Palestinians, right?
    Israel owns the whole of Israel.
    The Palestinians can go live somewhere else
    or they can set up a legitimate country who does not state that one of their goals is to destroy Israel and live in peace.
    or they can all die. That's the reality.
    As far as the US giving them money, thats not a decision I have control over.
    The only thing keeping the region from peace is the refusal of the Palestinians to give up their goals of "The complete destruction of Israel".

Why should Israel give ANY QUARTER to those stating their goal is Israels destruction?
    Your graphics show that very few Israelis die from the conflict and many Palestinians do. So you'd think they would want peace. But they dont...cuz their goal isnt peace. Its the complete elimination of their enemy the jews.
    Too bad they are incapable of achieving their goal and so they keep dying like lemmings. Their choice.

Now since they know they cant win, and they refuse to give up and live in peace. They are trying to get someone else to help them by pretending they are good little boys and girls who are being oppressed by the evil jews who just want to hurt them. Its not that they are constantly UNSUCCESSFULLY harassing the population and military of the country.

They lost long ago, are butthurt and wont stop until everyone is dead. Because there is no scenario where Israel will just leave. Ever.

Israel has value to America, the Palestinians dont. So big surprise they help Israel.

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Israel owns the whole of Israel.
    The Palestinians can go live somewhere else
    or they can set up a legitimate country who does not state that one of their goals is to destroy Israel and live in peace.
    or they can all die. That's the reality.
    As far as the US giving them money, thats not a decision I have control over.
    The only thing keeping the region from peace is the refusal of the Palestinians to give up their goals of "The complete destruction of Israel".

Why should Israel give ANY QUARTER to those stating their goal is Israels destruction?
    Your graphics show that very few Israelis die from the conflict and many Palestinians do. So you'd think they would want peace. But they dont...cuz their goal isnt peace. Its the complete elimination of their enemy the jews.
    Too bad they are incapable of achieving their goal and so they keep dying like lemmings. Their choice.

Now since they know they cant win, and they refuse to give up and live in peace. They are trying to get someone else to help them by pretending they are good little boys and girls who are being oppressed by the evil jews who just want to hurt them. Its not that they are constantly UNSUCCESSFULLY harassing the population and military of the country.

They lost long ago, are butthurt and wont stop until everyone is dead. Because there is no scenario where Israel will just leave. Ever.

Israel has value to America, the Palestinians dont. So big surprise they help Israel.
    From their perspective Israel was stolen from the Palestinians. That's why they fight and don't want the two-state solution.

Real Jews who follow the scripture (Torah) explicitly do not want a homeland or state (Zionism). They are actually forbidden from doing so and the movement towards it is antithetical to the entirety of the religion.

US President Jimmy Carter is an outspoken critic of Israel:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palest..._Not_Apartheid

bin Laden letter to Americans:

Palestine, which has sunk under military occupation for more than 80 years. The British handed over Palestine, with your help and your support, to the Jews, who have occupied it for more than 50 years; years overflowing with oppression, tyranny, crimes, killing, expulsion, destruction and devastation. The creation and continuation of Israel is one of the greatest crimes, and you are the leaders of its criminals. And of course there is no need to explain and prove the degree of American support for Israel. The creation of Israel is a crime which must be erased. Each and every person whose hands have become polluted in the contribution towards this crime must pay its*price, and pay for it heavily.

(ii) It brings us both laughter and tears to see that you have not yet tired of repeating your fabricated lies that the Jews have a historical right to Palestine, as it was promised to them in the Torah. Anyone who disputes with them on this alleged fact is accused of anti-semitism. This is one of the most fallacious, widely-circulated fabrications in history. The people of Palestine are pure Arabs and original Semites. It is the Muslims who are the inheritors of Moses (peace be upon him) and the inheritors of the real Torah that has not been changed. Muslims believe in all of the Prophets, including Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon them all. If the followers of Moses have been promised a right to Palestine in the Torah, then the Muslims are the most worthy nation of this.

Torah Jews:

Our mission is to inform the world that the State of Israel does NOT represent Jews or Judaism

The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

1. Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching.

2. Zionism has not only denied our fundamental belief in Heavenly Redemption it has also created a pseudo-Judaism which views the essence of our identity to be a secular nationalism. Accordingly, Zionism and the Israeli state have consistently endeavored, via persuasion and coercion, to replace a Divine and Torah-centered understanding of our peoplehood with an armed materialism.

True Torah Jews is dedicated to informing the world and in particular the American public and politicians that not all Jews support the ideology of the Zionist state called "Israel". In fact, a great number of Orthodox Jews view the ideology of that state as diametrically opposed to the teachings of traditional Judaism.

We are concerned that the widespread misconception that all Jews support the Zionist state and its actions endangers Jews worldwide.

We are NOT politically motivated. We are motivated by our concern for the peace and safety of all people throughout the world including those living in the Zionist state. We support and pray for peace for the people of the Zionist state but have no interest in and do not support the Zionist government.
    Last edited by Tamorlane; 10-24-2018 at 11:28 AM.

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Both sides fighting each other are in the wrong.

BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BrosefMengele has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Real Jews who follow the scripture (Torah)
    *Real Jews* are those with the faith of the Messiah. It doesn't matter if you follow the Torah. There was a new covenant made. Modern day Israel is a counterfeit; they aren't even the flesh and blood descendants of Abraham.

Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xinroth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looks like he's done several pushups in his time.

Originally Posted by BrosefMengele View Post
    Both sides fighting each other are in the wrong.
    hey look this person is right, glad you didn't quote the bible on this one matey
    Arsenal F.C / San Antonio Spurs
    305 / 445 / 515

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PimpinisEasy View Post
    Looks good. Anyone taking on Israel is a hero.
    A hero to dogs.
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Xinroth View Post
    hey look this person is right, glad you didn't quote the bible on this one matey
    Don't need to, it's common sense.

drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) drLihp is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    alpha as fuk

Modern day Jews are not even Semitic, that's the wild and crazy part of all this.

sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sooby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    both the palestinians and the israelis have done some pretty phucked up chit, from a moral standpoint why are we taking sides?

HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HaiMeesk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Goobers in the background kind of ruin it, esp the guy wit the Double Stuff Oreo Cookies looking shirt.
    Kind of have a craving for an Oreo milk shake right now. brb
    Boston sports crew
    Live Free or Die 603 crew
    Ex-Howard Stern crew
    1974 crew

***Connoisseur: Les Derrieres de Femmes ***

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What about that guy makes him an icon?
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The photo itself is of excellent artistic quality.

My pronouns are Bro/Brah Procta's Avatar
    Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz Procta has the mod powerz
    rock vs Tavor
    China is asshoe !!!

Super Straight HTC Crew, Pureblood Crew & a Jeepbrah (no ducks)

Florida is GOAT

Gen X: Humanity's last hope

Americans (especially "Christian Americans") who support the modern state of Israel are the ULTIMATE cucks.

From their perspective Israel was stolen from the Palestinians. That's why they fight and don't want the two-state solution.

Their perspective is factually incorrect.

Guess they are fkd.

Israel is there and not going anywhere aside from getting nuked. Then nobody gets it.

They can give up or they can ruin the area for everyone. These are the options.

Its not like there is anywhere else they can live. They absolutely need that tiny piece of land, its not just about attacking the jews where jews are. There are not 22 massive arab nations with lots of land they could live in with their brethren.

They NEED to live in that one area the size of Chicago and will suicide the entirety of their bloodline and all the jews to get it.

They must be the good guys.

Their perspective is factually incorrect.

Guess they are fkd.

Israel is there and not going anywhere aside from getting nuked. Then nobody gets it.

They can give up or they can ruin the area for everyone. These are the options.

Its not like there is anywhere else they can live. They absolutely need that tiny piece of land, its not just about attacking the jews where jews are. There are not 22 massive arab nations with lots of land they could live in with their brethren.

They NEED to live in that one area the size of Chicago and will suicide the entirety of their bloodline and all the jews to get it.

They must be the good guys.
    They aren't Jews. You and them have been deceived/lied to.

They aren't Jews. You and them have been deceived/lied to.

Arabs say jews are white europeans.
    Nazis say jews arent white.

Somebody gotta pick one lol.

Anyone who thinks they are a jew is a jew.

Arabs say they are white europeans.
    Nazis say jews arent white.

Somebody gotta pick one lol.

Anyone who thinks they are a jew is a jew.
    No, you can't just identify as whatever you want and you automatically are that thing.

No, you can't just identify as whatever you want and you automatically are that thing.
    When it comes to religion yeah thats how it works I think.

So your position is that the entire population of Israel is not jews?

If so. What are they? Because they think they are jewish.

Are they christians or muslims or are they pagan? And which religion do they follow?

Also, lol at telling another person what religion they actually are.

So your position is that the entire population of Israel is not jews?

If so. What are they? Because they think they are jewish.

Are they christians or muslims or are they pagan? And which religion do they follow?
    They are Kahzarian (Turk) imposters who follow the Babylonian Talmud and worship Moloch (Saturn/Satan).

They are not Semitic, are not Abraham's descendants, and don't follow the Torah of the Hebrews.