Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)

My friend/neighbor and me saw something last night

Right near the bridge that leads out to the woods. We are both tenants. We live in a smallish town in orange county NY.
    Chester NY. It is between Monroe and Goshen. I have lived here since july of 2015. I rented here in the past as well,from march 2012 to september 2013. It is surrounded by woods. The back-yard is very woodsy,and like i mentioned,there is this bridge they had built a few years ago. We go across the bridge and practice archery where it is still not too much woodsy. My friend and i like to hang out at night and sometimes we have bonfires in the back-yard. We were hanging out around his place of the house we rent.

He's in the basement,i'm upstairs in a efficiency apt type of set-up. We were drinking,but neither one of us was anything near being drunk. I was eating a big piece of chicken at the time i saw what i saw. He saw it first. A man-shaped figure that was illuminated in a brightly lit exterior just appeared out of nowhere,about 60 or 70 yards away from us,it was near the bridge. He spotted it,and was like,Dooood,look out there ! And i did,and i saw this thing,this man/human shaped thing illuminated in brightly lit exterior,and i was all freaking out,and excited. I felt brave enough to walk out there,after it appeared for that short moment,and then it ran to its right side,to the left side from our hindsight. My friend ran out there to where it scooted off,like i said,i just walked out there,cause i cant run anymore these days. : (

Anyway,i was talking out loud to whatever that thing was that we both briefly saw. It could'nt be some wacky weird hullucination. I mean,the way i just described,how could that be a hullucination ? We were only drinking a few beers. A few beers doesnt make you hallucinate. If we had been popping pills or something like that,yeah,i'd dismiss it as a hullucination,of course,but this was so surreal. I was so charged up and i felt so alive and brave. I am thinking that it was either an alien,a ghost,or maybe God,taking this man shaped brightly lit form,just to grab our attention,and let us know that he isnt just leaving us alone to wallow in misery,as my friend and me tend to do a bit too often i guess. Yesterday was a different kind of day,especially for myself,as i have been pretty reclusive and self absorbed with my deeply consciencess health related concerns and such.

Before all of that supernatural stuff occured,earlier in the day,i hung out with my brother and the three of us played pool. I hadnt played pool in years. My brother and me rarely hang out cause we are 2 hours apart. Then after that,My friend/neighbor and me hung out at the middletown wal-mart. I hadnt been there in 4 months. It had been just about exactly 4 months ago that we last went there. I know this kind of stuff sounds and seems insignificant to most,but in my case,this is significant type of stuff,because like i said,i've been so closed in for the last several months,not going anywhere other than my job and then back home. In other words,i am just now slowly gradually putting myself out there again,breaking out of my almost hibernated existential format,and trying to get myself back into the realms of standardized normalcey,sort to speak.

That thing though,whatever exactly it was,could not have been just some person playing pranks or whatever. It was too inhuman,the way it just appeared out of nowhere,and then darted off and disappeared like it did. There is no possibly way that a human being could look like that. It was like a video-game figure that just appeared and then disappeared,after running off to its right in just a few steps. I am wondering if anyone else has ever experienced something similiar. I totally expect people to be skeptical and dismiss what we saw as a hullicination,or just some person who was out by the woods and has some kind of a light up body costume,but this thing was so videogame/animated looking. I believe in the supernatural,and God of course. Always have. Always will. Yes,i have been through alot since february of 2018,and my friend has alot of troubles as well,but we were only drinking a few beers,and then eating,so there you go. This was no hallucination,and no way that was some person wearing some special light up body costume.
    *Addicted to swimming during the summer crew.*
    *Despisement of 2nd hand smoke crew.*
    *Bring back the Commodore 64 crew.*
    *Create a new electric car/vehicle thats under 5 grand crew !*
    *I work very hard for very little pay crew. : ( *
    *I am just "Not Of" this stupid selfish world crew.*
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *
    *I grew up an Ultra Late Bloomer crew.*

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why lift when it’s all about the bioluminescence??

Srsly though, most people won’t believe you but it doesn’t matter. Pay attention to your experiences and listen for messages.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Your friend just pranked yer ass, he's probably reading this laughing his ass off. How do I know this? Because it's something I would do.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000) thor93 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Your friend just pranked yer ass, he's probably reading this laughing his ass off. How do I know this? Because it's something I would do.

No sir. He was right next to me. We were both out side of his place,in the same area,right near his door,i was sitting,he was standing,and he noticed that thing first,then i did,after he told me,Duuude,look out there ! He was all excited just like i was. How could he set that up ? He's not some rocket scientist or special effects expert. The figure was in a brightly lit form.

Yes,like the first replier said,people are not going to believe us,My friend and me,when we tell different random people about what transpired. I told my friend last night that people are not going to believe what we tell them what we saw. We both know about people and they're skepticism. I am all too familiar with humanity and its skepticism. I get nothing out of this stuff either way. Its not like i'm going to have hollywood producers knocking at my door wanting to make a movie out of what my fiend and me experienced.

It was a very brief encounter/moment,so nothing of it will go on the behalf/benefit of my freind and me,worldly-gain wise. Its just something that we happened to experience and to me it serves as a sign and a strange source of comfort for me,but comforting nevertheless. I have been through so much turmoil,as i mentioned in my previous thread about my pectus excavatum causing dramatic health related modifications in my lifestyle. Example,i cant run without scarey chest pain anymore,but the cardiologist says my heart is fine,but what i felt on the 18th of this month was not,just fine,or whatever. It was very scarey and alarming and traumatizing,even though i allready went through something even worse back in february and may.
    *I feel annoyed and disgusted of people pre-occupied with they're smart-phones crew. : / *

Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Jtbny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My guess it's the Hasidim trying to smoke you guys out so they can take over all of Chester, too.
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \ Don't care what you do crew.

Former natty ☠ 101- lift heavy things consistently over time as often as you can recover from.

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

Originally Posted by Jtbny View Post
    My guess it's the Hasidim trying to smoke you guys out so they can take over all of Chester, too.
    That comment was actually pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh there bud.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No offense, but I think people might be more inclined to believe you if your avi didn't scream "I just escaped from the nuthouse". Seriously, your facial expression looks a lobotomized Jack Nicholson trying to take a dump.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thor93 View Post
    That comment was actually pretty funny. Thanks for the laugh there bud.
    When i watched a few paranormal youtube "unexplainable clips" what you describe looked like a time traveler vid i once saw.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It was Casper the friendly ghost.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) steffo99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visitors from Nibiru glow brightly as they jump from one host body to another.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bullsh*t- ain’t nobody reading all that
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We haven't had anything like this since that van guy that was abducted by aliens was posting here. Anyone remember him?

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) crupiea has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sorry man . i tried but your writing style is was too frenetic.

"To be a warrior is not a simple matter of wishing to be one. It is rather an endless struggle that will go on to the very last moment of our lives. Nobody is born a warrior, in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other."-- Carlos Castaneda

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We haven't had anything like this since that van guy that was abducted by aliens was posting here. Anyone remember him?
    Should we believe him or should there be a hearing?
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000) pondman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Glad you didn't fire off a round. Could have been high school kids with birthday candles and dry cleaning bags-- trying to get them to float upwards.

Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bando has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x-trainer ben View Post
    When i watched a few paranormal youtube "unexplainable clips" what you describe looked like a time traveler vid i once saw.
    Saw that as well.

Not sure what to make of this. Not sure I would walk out and talk to whatever it was though, maybe just "yeah I see it" then finish my chicken.
    Don't put that on me Ricky Bobby, don't you ever put that on me.

OP, where did you get the chicken? Was it Popeye's or Kentucky Fried Chicken or Church's?

Was it Original, Spicy or Extra Crispy?

Just trying to make sense of this, since it was mentioned, and since chicken is commonly used in voodoo rituals in your part of the woods, I think the chicken had a significant part in this experience. Chicken is often overlooked when people flip out.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    OP, where did you get the chicken? Was it Popeye's or Kentucky Fried Chicken or Church's?

Just trying to make sense of this, since it was mentioned, and since chicken is commonly used in voodoo rituals in your part of the woods, I think the chicken had a significant part in this experience. Chicken is often overlooked when people flip out.

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yea, yea, he lived in a van down by the river right?
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post

It doesn't matter as long as the chicken was still bleeding!
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Plateauplower has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds like you saw a pixie or fairy. They are pretty common around the woods, especially near bridges because they are enemies with the trolls that live under bridges, so you will see them doing recon missions near bridges often. They make really good pets if you can catch and tame them. Don’t touch their wings though if you catch one, very delicate....

Huntin a bit of meat Land_Down_Under's Avatar
    Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Land_Down_Under has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    cliffs? pics?
    'Id rather die on my feet, than live on my knees' - Emiliano Zapata

-: COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew :-

'I Will Walk Through The Valley Of The Shadow Of Death, I Will Fear No Evil Because I'm The Baddest Motherfuker In The God Damn Valley'

Fukn Brozart

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    neither of you had a phone on you to take a pic?

it is 2018

having said that, my phone has been sitting on my dresser untouched for about two weeks
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

The flyers announced a new mascot, perhaps this is what you seen..

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Plateauplower View Post
    Sounds like you saw a pixie or fairy. They are pretty common around the woods, especially near bridges because they are enemies with the trolls that live under bridges, so you will see them doing recon missions near bridges often. They make really good pets if you can catch and tame them. Don’t touch their wings though if you catch one, very delicate....
    I wouldn't mind a couple of pet pixies around the house.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) startingat56 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The flyers announced a new mascot, perhaps this is what you seen..

LOL for real
    I don't necessarily agree with everything I say.
    (Marshall McLuhan)

Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clinos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Although there were paragraphs it was a struggle to read.
    Ndtha ton eda yi'mg oIng tofi

Sm2sm crew []-[]-[]--Squat Moar to Squat Moar[]-[]-[]

Unlawful possession of a raccoon

Originally Posted by Clinos View Post
    Although there were paragraphs it was a struggle to read.
    I be like...