Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    this year ramy solidified that he's never going to be an olympia. he had 6 chances and failed each time. never getting hyped for him again

I think rhoden has a legitimate chance of winning it this year. he's beating phil in all front/side shots more than phil is winning in rear shots
    MS, Computer Science
    Feel free to PM me CS questions

Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Motiviert has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jahaa View Post
    https://vimeo.com/289991891

This works for me now.
    thank you
    I know who I am. And after all these years, there’s a victory in that.

All liberals deserve death

*Proud member of the misc 767 & USA vs. Germany world cup ban
    -People who say money can't buy happiness, have never paid the adoption fee at the pound and went home with a new best friend
    *There's no such thing as a bad dog, only a bad dog owner

If you see myself and swoleyo in a thread, remind me to rep him.

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skewermode View Post
    Still, somethin's up.
    Phil's off, the people behind the curtain know it, so they conveniently dropped the stream for his solo and most of the first call out. Anyone else notice him acting strange on stage? They called for the abdominal shot near the end and he looked confused, almost like he was in disbelief. Like hey guys, I thought we agreed to skip that pose since my stomach looks terrible tonight.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by skewermode View Post
    Ah, so this is where the Mr O thread is at. Was wondering why a random misc thread wasn't picking up, lol.

I find it hard to believe a stream can be this poor in 2018, especially after watching a 24hr HD live stream of a guy out in hurricane florence, but at least they're consistent.

I'd have believed the guys running the show were purposely sabotaging the stream to keep up future ticket sales, but amazon was decent the last couple of years, so that kinda confuses things. Still, somethin's up..

Thanks to the guy posting up some snaps.
    Dude I'm not even going to be watching the stream tomorrow. I have friends asking me to go out and I'm not gonna skip on them just so I could pull out all my hair in frustration @ this garbage stream. This has been the worst in years.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    something tells me heath is going to win

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bartosh View Post
    this year ramy solidified that he's never going to be an olympia. he had 6 chances and failed each time. never getting hyped for him again

I think rhoden has a legitimate chance of winning it this year. he's beating phil in all front/side shots more than phil is winning in rear shots

I think you can legit argue Ramy's best was his first US pro show. 2013 New york pro.

Music Crew
    IFBB Crew

bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bartosh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I think you can legit argue Ramy's best was his first US pro show. 2013 New york pro.
    yup. or the year after? I remember a green background
    MS, Computer Science

cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50) cooksausage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    heath won, trust me

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cooksausage View Post
    something tells me heath is going to win
    Heath will win, Rhoden looked great but you don't dethrone the champ by going to the scorecards. It's got to be a knockout, and Phil destroys him from the back and arguably from the front even with an ugly looking midsection. Bonac tried to come in too big, Roelly is a monster but his physique isn't pleasing to the eye, and Ramy took 5 steps back this year. Give it to the Blade, his consistency deserves one more!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) adamsz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    https://vimeo.com/289991891

This works for me now.
    this one's working for me, thanks man.

LMFAO at the official stream not working.
    Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamsz View Post
    this one's working for me, thanks man.

LMFAO at the official stream not working.
    This has been giving the same problems. It's the same exact stream
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............

skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000) skewermode is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Phil's off, the people behind the curtain know it, so they conveniently dropped the stream for his solo and most of the first call out. Anyone else notice him acting strange on stage? They called for the abdominal shot near the end and he looked confused, almost like he was in disbelief. Like hey guys, I thought we agreed to skip that pose since my stomach looks terrible tonight.
    Didn't get to see him acting weird on stage, stream completely died for me.

Your theory wouldn't surprise me at this point.. The guys at the top are clearly protecting something. Like I said, if a guy can put up a HQ stream in a hurricane on mobile internet, there is absolutely no reason the Mr Olympia can't put up a HQ stream and get it to stay up in vegas, lol.

Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    Dude I'm not even going to be watching the stream tomorrow. I have friends asking me to go out and I'm not gonna skip on them just so I could pull out all my hair in frustration @ this garbage stream. This has been the worst in years.
    Me neither man, I thought we were moving forward with Amazon. This stream has completely killed it for me, won't be staying up for it again (live in europe), will just check in on the Sunday when it's all wrapped up and HQ pics/vids are up from now on. Team-andro usually puts up the best content imo.

Enjoy your night out brah, hair is precious, and stream will still be garbage.

rhoden is not big enough for heath

Mercenary. Non-negotiable CaliSuperSport's Avatar
    CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CaliSuperSport has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm assuming I'm watching a re-run right now. Fuk brahs....Ramy lookin soft as chit....

But how about Rhoden bringing it to Phil? Looks better conditioned to me as well. Only thing is where tf are Shawn's triceps, lol. Bognac and Roelly kinda vanished in their presence, even tho Roelly's as big as ever.

Also seeing turtle shell all over the place
    ωσяℓ∂ тяανєℓєя ȼяєω
    Pre-Med crew
    ★ NUFC ☆
    ₪ DEFQON.1 AUSTRALIA 2016 ₪
    177 lbs | O: 165 /// B: 275 /// S: 335 /// D: 390

Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glenn Gould has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Couldn't watch more than 5 minutes of the stream. Damn, I wish we could go back to the Ronnie Coleman era, where we'd get tons of photo updates of the individual competitors, group comparisons, etc. and everyone reacting to it in the forum. Those were the days!

the stream is so upsetting, i feel like that song ''crawling'' by linkin park

mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ramy is an oversized Branch Warren.

Phil looks like some type of alien and I will never understand the Bonac hype....

Roelly #1, Dex #2, Curry/Ced/De Asha #3

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ramy almost seems to be trolling. So many years now... it's like kai but to the extreme.

I think heath has this quite comfortably, at least from what i remember of pro bodybuilding (wink wink). One thing phil seems to win at its his tan. Others seem to dark maybe?

One more underwhelming win to tie the goat. Gotta admit that having phil next to ronnie turns my stomach a bit
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mostalpha View Post
    How so? Literally no resemblance at all and in any way.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mostalpha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    How so? Literally no resemblance at all and in any way.
    blocky af. No flow to his physique at all.

Roelly is hooooge but his physique actually flows; I feel like I'm taking crazy pills every year when I hear so much hype around Ramy and not Roelly even though Roelly is arguably bigger with better symmetry/proportions and his muscle bellies are just absolutely unreal.

Also on another topic I just need to vent that iherb completely ruined my day. I had scheduled this into my calendar months in advance and was excited for today.... Holy ****.

blocky af. No flow to his physique at all.

Roelly is hooooge but his physique actually flows; I feel like I'm taking crazy pills every year when I hear so much hype around Ramy and not Roelly even though Roelly is arguably bigger with better symmetry/proportions
    Oh ok, I think that's because he is off. If conditioned (pics in this thread), he isn't blocky at all imo

Phil looks like some type of alien and I will never understand the Bonac hype....

Roelly #1, Dex #2, Curry/Ced/De Asha #3
    this, the only reason people want ramy to win is because ramy is white (people are tired of the sport being totally dominated by blacks now)

lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000) lordlosh is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just looked the pre, and Rhoden is a lot better then Phill. Phill is bloated and missing the conditioning.
    If they still give it to Phill, this will be a catastrophic.
    Phill belly is sick, it should have been punished for the last few years for that.
    They did not, and he still come with a gut.
    Rhoden deserve to win and by huge margin.

And my guy Ramu is huge dissapoinment in this Olympia. Can`t says otherwise, it just obvious ....
    Last edited by lordlosh; 09-15-2018 at 06:56 AM.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>

Can someone please tell me how on god Bonac is top 3 yet alone top 5 yet alone top 10?

Seriously. ****s ludicrous to me.

and is it just me or does Ced look pretty good this year? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3OYSQ9fY3I&t=11s

He looks better in the callouts too compared to dez manlets too

mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mikieson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If people want a true vision of Mr Olympia then Dex needs to win with Rhoden 2nd Cedric 3rd.. These physiques represent what Mr Olympia should more closely look like..
    !!!!DONT LIKE ME?..DONT AGREE!!!...DONT CARE!!!!..."drops mic"...PEACEOUT!!!

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cooksausage View Post
    this, the only reason people want ramy to win is because ramy is white
    wut
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Cedric - APPARENTLY CEDRIC JUST WALKED OFF AND LEFT LMAO. He was complaining how he has his own inner demons to battle as if he has more issues than other competitors. Every single one of them have body dysmorphoa as well as plenty of other mental/physical issues that come with elite bodybuilding. He’s no different. Dude looked his best in the 2012 by pro and never came like that again. I’ve written him off more than I wrote bekeye off at this point

Ramy - This is the year that ramy dropped off the hype train for me. He had 6 attempts to nail it and has failed every time. I mean, it’s perfectly acceptable for people to come in off every once in a while. Take a look at rhoden for example. Off last year but BOOM on this year. Ramy never came in better than 90% conditioned yet...his “on” is still soft compared to people like bonac, rhoden, Heath, etc. maybe it’s genetics due to his thicker skin but whatever. Off the hype train for me. “I’m bringing a package you’ve never seen before. I’m not here for second. I’m here to win”. Yeah nah he’s bringing the exact same thing we’ve seen each year other than that year he came in tiny with Aceto. His only chance is leaving the camel crew and teaming up with Dennis James. Dj had him at his best and allegedly camel crew was/is always feading him under the table, scared he’d come in small. Leave camel crew, team up with dj, and maybe he can get top 2 again.

Rhoden - I can see him winning. He wins the front shots and side shots, only loses back shots from the upper body. Phil will win likely but this is the hardest he’s ever been pushed

Roelly - looks great but same case as always: bdb sucks. Edit: after seeing hd pics holy moly. I have him def beating bonac and possibly fighting for second personally. Alltime best

Bonac: same thing as usual. Nailed conditioning, maxed his frame just has the worst structure in the top 5.

De asha - looked better last year. No hamstrings, has very noticeable and distracting injection welts in his lower back. Soft glutes

Curry - best showing ever. I have him 5th

Dex - like I predicted, out of the top 6. Age is catching up finally. Finally lol

Derek 212 - wow he looks so deflated. Something happened from going to 220ish 4 weeks out down to 212. He looks like his legs lost a solid 20lb muscle. No pop anymore. I had him out of top 6. His right leg is also noticeably smaller than the left from the front

Flex - easy win. Lights out

Breon/Chris - looking at the scorecard, breon won 7 points to 8. Wow that was close. Classic and 212 was more entertaining this year than open imo. Most people in classic/212 nailed their conditioning
    Last edited by bartosh; 09-15-2018 at 08:13 AM.
    MS, Computer Science

3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 3maj is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Flex Lewis has the best physique across the board. I would love to see that kind of size and conditioning on a 6" frame in the Open.

Chairman of the bored Postmort3m's Avatar
    Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Postmort3m has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 3maj View Post
    Flex Lewis has the best physique across the board. I would love to see that kind of size and conditioning on a 6" frame in the Open.
    It would be really hard to see detail on someone that small
    ~Cobra Kai Crew~

>>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>