Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by doughnutking View Post
    WTF is this?

Guess my occupation?

neg this peasant.
    sales/entrepreneur

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    how many cars have you sold this month op?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GonHx is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    how many cars have you sold this month op?

always considered learning car sales. something ill be looking into in the future.

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I was sleeping under a bridge yesterday. Woke up, decided to do some niche stuff today, made about 80k. Not a bad start

Got a storefront by my bridge. My uncle showed me this top secret thing, he has a fleet of yachts now and a few highrises in midtown
    You're a phаggot

yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoxnick is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Based on the markups you mentioned I'm thinking dollar store type of deal
    Hates people who drive slow in the left lane crew
    Chelsea FC Crew
    Hala Madrid
    Negged a moderator and lmao'd crew
    Negg mouth breathers on sight

ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000) ItzYerrp is just really nice. (+1000)
    you seem like a major *******
    Texas Rangers/Mike Trout
    Dallas Mavericks/Kobe Bryant
    Dallas Stars
    Dallas Cowboys
    FC Dallas
    Texas Tech

Originally Posted by yoxnick View Post
    high markups also possible because of lack of competition/where im from. not a dollar store.

Six Foot Five Inches SuperHercules's Avatar
    SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SuperHercules has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by yoxnick View Post
    You're a phаggot

KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingKringe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if true gjdm OP nothing can stop driven people.

Democrats are terrorists HairyWBush's Avatar
    HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HairyWBush has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    now I know you're lying
    R 135
    L├┼┤

"Slide down your throat?? We chew them, savor them, suck up the little juice left behind in the shell then swallow them. Only amateurs try to swallow them whole."
    -Kingfabian: BBC loads: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=181634953&p=1666337753&viewfull=1#post1666337753
    "America lost pretty much every war in history lol" -pandaboy89
    as seen here: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180019913&p=1636230303&viewfull=1#post1636230303

wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wailshark has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys - ask me anything!

I'm not answering that.

‾\_(ツ)_/‾

Originally Posted by KingKringe View Post
    if true gjdm OP nothing can stop driven people.
    thank you. my family members who are already successful in this business do not even speak fluent English. they are also old people in a younger person market. They were able to create with what little money they had ( <50k) and turn it into million dollar businesses in a market they had very little knowledge/interest in. It was truly their drive to succeed and "make it or break it" attitude that led to success.

I plan to surpass them both.

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Good for you if true but what the f are you trying to discuss?

All you did was copy your family business done by not one but two family members, in a niche market that's not saturated in your area. This makes you smarter than the average bear but barely. You've not done this long enough nor with any measurably sustainable degree of success yet, so my advice to you is to try to be humble. You could be back living in your van by next year.

What aspects of entrepreneurship or business did you want to discuss? Share some of your gems with us instead of asking us to ask you about what we supposedly don't know.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Originally Posted by PisseninMisc View Post
    Good for you if true but what the f are you trying to discuss?

All you did was copy your family business done by not one but two family members, in a niche market that's not saturated in your area. This makes you smarter than the average bear but barely. You've not done this long enough nor with any measurably sustainable degree of success yet, so my advice to you is to try to be humble. You could be back living in your van by next year.

What aspects of entrepreneurship or business did you want to discuss? Share some of your gems with us instead of asking us to ask you about what we supposedly don't know.
    that is the thing though, me and my family members ARE NOT smarter than the average bear.

and yes, I am copying but also improving my business in many ways. Also, things have to be done a lot differently as my aunty's shop is in the country, while mine will be in the city.

I think many readers here are expecting some grand genius plan which made us all rich, but it's actually not the case. We are definitely not original by any means nor smarter than average, BUT in my area, there was almost no other competition. Til this day I believe how lucky my aunty is, that nobody else capitalized on this before she did, 7 years ago.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ asit keanhe's Avatar
    keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey OP, here's a srs question - ever try fisting yourself fgt?

Go lay down and rot within your delusions

Take this neg with you while you're at it.

Originally Posted by GonHx View Post
    that is the thing though, me and my family members ARE NOT smarter than the average bear.

and yes, I am copying but also improving my business in many ways. Also, things have to be done a lot differently as my aunty's shop is in the country, while mine will be in the city.

I think many readers here are expecting some grand genius plan which made us all rich, but it's actually not the case. We are definitely not original by any means nor smarter than average, BUT in my area, there was almost no other competition. Til this day I believe how lucky my aunty is, that nobody else capitalized on this before she did, 7 years ago.
    Truer words have never been typed

Originally Posted by keanhe View Post
    Hey OP, here's a srs question - ever try fisting yourself fgt?

Go lay down and rot within your delusions

Take this neg with you while you're at it.

Truer words have never been typed
    you don't need to be smart or original to succeed.

that should be some good news for you

reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP opened a cell phone repair shop....or sells phone cases at a mall kiosk

Originally Posted by reverse79 View Post
    OP opened a cell phone repair shop....or sells phone cases at a mall kiosk
    that could work for some, no specialty type work like that though. i just order and sell products.

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ asit keanhe's Avatar
    keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) keanhe has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you don't need to be smart or original to succeed.

that should be some good news for you
    You should make bumper sticks fgt. Since you're incapable of carving any true path yourself though, here's a template of your aunt to copy off of. Enjoy that life of yours.

Originally Posted by keanhe View Post
    You should make bumper sticks fgt. Since you're incapable of carving any true path yourself though, here's a template of your aunt to copy off of. Enjoy that life of yours.

i like interacting with people, troll or not. i am simply unfazed. being homeless, you learn to not care as much about what others think

bumper stickers are actually a great idea. (srs)

PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) PisseninMisc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Okay yes I agree and this is obvious to any reader which is why I'm confused as to why you also state:

i was actually just looking for discussion with like-minded entrepreneurs.

i get that there are millions of threads like this a year and most are bogus

last year i never had thought something like this was possible, and honestly just wanted to discuss and answer questions along the way for those like me who wanted to become entrepreneurs but was always to scared to pull the trigger.
    You confirm that you are succeeding just because your family knew of this business and the location causes it to be a local niche. You also JUST started this venture, can't really claim to be an expert and in fact admittedly are very average.

So again my question is: what knowledge are you trying to impart here? Does it really warrant making us asking you a million questions? if you have a piece of advice then give it jackass, cause we all know you can probably boil it down to a couple of paragraphs. Out with it *******, what the **** do you have to say?
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper LouiePiper
    Is it online sales? Ebay or amazon?

Okay yes I agree and this is obvious to any reader which is why I'm confused as to why you also state:

You confirm that you are succeeding just because your family knew of this business and the location causes it to be a local niche. You also JUST started this venture, can't really claim to be an expert and in fact admittedly are very average.

So again my question is: what knowledge are you trying to impart here? Does it really warrant making us asking you a million questions? if you have a piece of advice then give it jackass, cause we all know you can probably boil it down to a couple of paragraphs. Out with it *******, what the **** do you have to say?
    ill summarize

before i started my own, i worked for my aunty which is where i learned a lot of insider info of this particular line of work. her gross sales per year is nearly a million on avg (opened 8 years ago)

Idk why people would expect to come in here looking for a way for them to make millions anyway. It takes a lot of research and local knowledge which differs from person to person here. If people came in here asking questions about how to search for these niches well, thats a million dollar discussion worth having. srs

anyway, misc 5 years ago was full of business minded individuals. now the misc is full of.. well.. you already know

jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jdforsy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Pot shop? What do I win?
    Last edited by jdforsy; 06-27-2018 at 07:10 PM.
    ▪█──────█▪ Equipment Crew #66 ▪█──────█▪

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #44 []---[]

My home gym https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175136471&p=1552985721#post1552985721

goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) goinguido2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Alright, I'm intrigued. Explain to me your life's trajectory between the years 25-34 (if that isn't too invasive). I'm curious as to the incremental changes that took place in your life which led to your success today.

Pending answers, I will have further questions.

ill summarize

before i started my own, i worked for my aunty which is where i learned a lot of insider info of this particular line of work. her gross sales per year is nearly a million on avg (opened 8 years ago)

Idk why people would expect to come in here looking for a way for them to make millions anyway. It takes a lot of research and local knowledge which differs from person to person here. If people came in here asking questions about how to search for these niches well, thats a million dollar discussion worth having. srs

anyway, misc 5 years ago was full of business minded individuals. now the misc is full of.. well.. you already know
    Okay so you explained that you have to work for someone knowledgeable, learn valuable skills relating to a particular bsuiness and replicate it. Then you stated her gross sales (sure it's impressive) to validate your claim... okay.jpeg? Is that a path to success for most people who want to be businessmen or entrepreneurs? Not everyone has connects or family willing to teach them all the key info about a specific niche local business. In fact I'd say this advice will apply to a very limited number of business minded individuals, specially ones on misc looking to discuss this topic.

Do you have any other advice that actually has some sort of practical value to a businessminded person?

I find it laughable that you're criticizing misc for not living up to your standards of a high brow business discussion. You were fukin homeless last year homeboy. Simmer down now before life teaches you the delicious taste of humble pie.
    *** Dawn Patrol Crew ***

Rustle me = get repped

Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kreuzritter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    so you grow and sell to local dispensaries? 2k a lb at least?

Okay so you explained that you have to work for someone knowledgeable, learn valuable skills relating to a particular bsuiness and replicate it. Then you stated her gross sales (sure it's impressive) to validate your claim... okay.jpeg? Is that a path to success for most people who want to be businessmen or entrepreneurs? Not everyone has connects or family willing to teach them all the key info about a specific niche local business. In fact I'd say this advice will apply to a very limited number of business minded individuals, specially ones on misc looking to discuss this topic.

Do you have any other advice that actually has some sort of practical value to a businessminded person?

I find it laughable that you're criticizing misc for not living up to your standards of a high brow business discussion. You were fukin homeless last year homeboy. Simmer down now before life teaches you the delicious taste of humble pie.
    I was homeless last year, not ashamed to admit it.

And I would be willing to listen to ANY homeless person able to break out of it and achieve a small amount of success, it is also probably my greatest achievement in life (sadly), but I was also willing to share my experience for those who may be willing to listen

CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CHARBACK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not one piece of useful information other than the generic work hard, take risks.

Originally Posted by CHARBACK View Post
    Barely even misc anymore but had to neg OP just for this useless thread. Not one piece of useful information other than the generic work hard, take risks.
    Yep dat OP is just fraudin anyway.

No way some homeless ******* could go from nothing to 300k+ all within a year