Page 191 of 197 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,730 of 5900
    Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    You know this is the attitude that causes most other CFB fans to hate Bama, right? For many of us our hatred of Bama has NOTHING to do with how good of a football team you have but rather the arrogance of the fans.

Im a firm believer you will be back but you got blasted last night...and here you are talking about Patriots and Muhammad Ali AFTER getting worked in humiliating fashion. I live in Georgia and I have to put up with this attitude 24x7. Half the Bama fans will disappear when you do take the long fall. There are so many Bama flags in my neighborhood and half of them cant tell you what a first down is...

...and Im not being a salty UGA fan. I never had the same feelings (and still dont) about Florida when they were kicking our teeth in year after year. Their fans would give you a good ribbing but it wasnt arrogance on rinse and repeat.
    gawd I hate those jean short wearing d-bags. no matter what happens every season that's the one game I care about the most.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    http://americanpowerliftingcommittee-usa.com/
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do kind of chuckle at the sentiment that the Bama empire is over...The Bama empire will be over when Saban leaves campus. The reality is that this was a down year for Bama and their record didnt show it. Bama almost got beaten by UGA..... and while Im a huge UGA fan, I think UGA was probably a top ten team this year but nowhere near a top five....

That doesnt mean Bama wont be back and better than everyone next year. They have a top recruiting class almost every year and they have Saban. That isnt saying Clemson wont be right there in the hunt but counting Bama out from one bad game is fool hardy.
    Stop making sense.....
    Also I've received more hugs today at work than anything else....

Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mumra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Calhexas View Post
    Edit is accurate. I would be happier if we won but its not like anything realistically happens that we’ve lost. You’re a UGA fan so I get you want me to hurt like you have for the past two years but it’s just not there bud I don’t know what else to tell you.

Silver lining, I dont have to upgrade my “17 NCs” Bama stuff for another year lol
    2 years? I wish that was it. try being a life time UGA, Braves and Falcons fan. you don't know the meaning of suffering is dude. lol. 15 straight division titles & 1 World Series. 28-3. getting screwed by the refs in last year's National Championship. watching Bama throttle ND after Richt's dumb ass didn't make Murray spike the ball. watching our TE get hit square in the chest with a TD only to drop it against SC and get to the end of the season and realize your not going to the SEC and National Championship because of that. I could go one and on.

the Browns fans have it easy.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mumra View Post
    2 years? I wish that was it. try being a life time UGA, Braves and Falcons fan. you don't know the meaning of suffering is dude. lol. 15 straight division titles & 1 World Series. 28-3. getting screwed by the refs in last year's National Championship. watching Bama throttle ND after Richt's dumb ass didn't make Murray spike the ball. watching our TE get hit square in the chest with a TD only to drop it against SC and get to the end of the season and realize your not going to the SEC and National Championship because of that. I could go one and on.

Kirby is the real deal... After Saban leaves then y'all will win...

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DanielleGreen View Post
    Thank you for those kind words...As a Georgia sports fan, I will believe it when I see it. I dont even get hyped for big games anymore. I expect an L. This town is cursed...

Thank you for those kind words...As a Georgia sports fan, I will believe it when I see it. I dont even get hyped for big games anymore. I expect an L....
    At least the soccer team won, but most southerners doesn't care. If Kirby stays aggressive in the 2nd half of games, he'd be celebrating his 2nd trophy...

Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You know this is the attitude that causes most other CFB fans to hate Bama, right? For many of us our hatred of Bama has NOTHING to do with how good of a football team you have but rather the arrogance of the fans.

Im a firm believer you will be back but you got blasted last night...and here you are talking about Patriots and Muhammad Ali AFTER getting worked in humiliating fashion. I live in Georgia and I have to put up with this attitude 24x7. Half the Bama fans will disappear when you do take the long fall. There are so many Bama flags in my neighborhood and half of them cant tell you what a first down is...
    While I get it, the arrogance is difficult to put up with, the fans you claim will dissappear aren’t actual Bama fans. They are true band-wagoners and band-wagoners will likely become fans of whatever dynasty rises in Saban’s departure. They migrate from team to team staying with the hot hand. Because Bama has been so good for so long, at this point we’ve just amassed a ton of them.

It is what it is.

But I won’t apologize for not feeling some type of way about the game that is congruent with how you want me to feel. I’ve said it multiple times, the success has numbed me to a degree to losing or winning championships. I don’t expect you to understand because you don’t even know what winning a championship feels like, let alone winning multiple so frequently and recently

...and Im not being a salty UGA fan. I never had the same feelings (and still dont) about Florida when they were kicking our teeth in year after year. Their fans would give you a good ribbing but it wasnt arrogance on rinse and repeat.
    Well you sound a bit salty but I understand. And of course they didn’t, because their success wasn’t comparable to ours. Nobody’s has been. Even Clemson has a ways to go to claim this, though they’re quite capable at this point

who knows what could have happened if he wouldn't do things like fake punt with the backup QB on 4th & 12 or if a ref knew that a guy 3 yards behind the line isn't actually off sides.

Thank you for those kind words...As a Georgia sports fan, I will believe it when I see it. I dont even get hyped for big games anymore. I expect an L. This town is cursed...
    that's how I went into the SEC Championship game. then those jerks suckered me in by half time just to disappoint me again. it's my own fault really.

thank Gawd for ATL UTD. Founding member and season ticket holder right here. sadly we pack out the Benz every time and are 100x louder than any Falcons game in recent memory. Thanks PSLs.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I mean fine but you’re just proving my point further honestly

I mean fine but you’re just proving my point further honestly
    whatever pal. Bama shirts, hats and flags will be MIA for a while and the Bama fans at work are pretty quiet.
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We've won 5 Nattys in 10 years. Total of 17 titles going back to 1925. Alabama is elite by every objective measure. Are we arrogant, or is your ego just fragile?

I've already stated that Bama got they as$ whoop'd last night. Nobody will deny that. No excuses.

Well yes, elite programs tend to attract the most sidewalk fans, hence why you "see so many Bama flags" everywhere you go. People like to be associated with winners. Clemson just earned themselves a bunch of sidewalk fans last night, no doubt.

There are two types of people in this world. 1) Those that see successful entities for what they are, and though they may not like it, they respect the dominance/consistancy/pricess/etc because they aspire to be that one day. 2) Those that just want to see high achievers fall because it makes them feel better.

Seems to me like you are not the first type.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

But I won’t apologize for not feeling some type of way about the game that is congruent with how you want me to feel. I’ve said it multiple times, the success has numbed me to a degree to losing or winning championships. I don’t expect you to understand because you don’t even know what winning a championship feels like, let alone winning multiple so frequently and recently

LOL...and there it is again^^^. Complete and total arrogance...which is why Im glad you lost in HUMILIATING fashion. Bama is the laughing stock of college football today and its on every sports channel on repeat....Apparently you need it to "un-numb" you from your "greatness".

You have a few more years until the Saban dynasty is over - Enjoy it.
    Last edited by Scarrdbutsmartr; 01-08-2019 at 07:41 AM.

W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) W1LLW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forgot to mention. One thing I think Alabama does need to address is the revolving-door coach problem. Kirk mentioned some crazy Snapple fact during the game last night that Alabama has had 20 different coaches over the same time Clemson has been through 3? That's not an optimal long term solution. Saban needs to stop letting guys come in who just immediately plan to springboard into the NFL the following season.

Even as a fan it's a bit of a mindfuk when you look on the sideline every playoff and it's some completely new dude who doesn't have even 8 months of history in the program.
    DCA'ing FXS since Sept2022
    Kobe Forever
    Black Crew
    Bucks N 6

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post
    Forgot to mention. One thing I think Alabama does need to address is the revolving-door coach problem. Kirk mentioned some crazy Snapple fact during the game last night that Alabama has had 20 different coaches over the same time Clemson has been through 3? That's not an optimal long term solution. Saban needs to stop letting guys come in who just immediately plan to springboard into the NFL the following season.

Even as a fan it's a bit of a mindfuk when you look on the sideline every playoff and it's some completely new dude who doesn't have even 8 months of history in the program.
    Absolutely! I have no clue how Bama has been able to stay on top with the number of coaches leaving the program. How do you build on anything with that level of turnover?

It just shows you how bad a** Saban is and that he owns 99% of the success...Im surprised he hasnt had a heart attack or stroke yet from all of that on his shoulders. GOAT college football coach.

Originally Posted by W1LLW View Post

Saban is hard to work with. Kirby is really the only guy that stayed around a bit...

Saban is hard to work with. Kirby is really the only guy that stayed around a bit...
    I've heard that before and I've heard he is hard to play for as well...I do know that his team doesnt screw around and get into trouble like the UGA players do. Year after year UGA players were arrested for shenanigans. That was partially Mark Richt not covering for them but you can tell Bama is one of the most disciplined teams in CFB. Apparently Saban doesnt put up with anything and I guess he doesnt have to being four deep in every position and coaches lined up wanting to get experience.

whatever pal. Bama shirts, hats and flags will be MIA for a while and the Bama fans at work are pretty quiet.
    I mean we JUST loss, are we supposed to steal the Clemson coworkers spotlight after their huge win? No.

I’m literally wearing a Bama shirt at work and have my Bama coffee cup on my desk per usual. I told you maybe some fans are melting but I’m good lol

Lol what? I don’t blame guys for wanting to jump to coordinator or HC and take the next step professionally. I doubt Saban hires people without drive and ambition and this is an unfortunate consequence when paired with consistent success

Absolutely! I have no clue how Bama has been able to stay on top with the number of coaches leaving the program. How do you build on anything with that level of turnover?

It just shows you how bad a** Saban is and that he owns 99% of the success...Im surprised he hasnt had a heart attack or stroke yet from all of that on his shoulders. GOAT college football coach.
    having backups and 3rd string guys that could start over the oppositions starters helps a lot. lol
    MuscleTech Supporter

APC/GPA, SPF 220
    Raw 216lbs bw
    Meet#/Gym#
    Squat 660bs/700lbs
    Bench 405lbs/415lbs
    DL 650/same

Lol what? I don’t blame guys for wanting to jump to coordinator or HC and take the next step professionally. I doubt Saban hires people without drive and ambition and this is an unfortunate consequence when paired with consistent success
    Its probably a bit of both...

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've heard that before and I've heard he is hard to play for as well...I do know that his team doesnt screw around and get into trouble like the UGA players do. Year after year UGA players were arrested for shenanigans. That was partially Mark Richt not covering for them but you can tell Bama is one of the most disciplined teams in CFB. Apparently Saban doesnt put up with anything and I guess he doesnt have to being four deep in every position and coaches lined up wanting to get experience.
    You don't run a program as successful as Alabama without a dictatorship. Saban fits that role perfectly because he's a cold soulless robot. No outward signs of joy when he's winning, the only signs of life are when he's not beating the other team badly enough or in the rare situations where they're actually losing. From the stories he's a nightmare to work with IRL. Winning is great and all but there's no reason to hang around any longer than necessary if you're just advancing your career. No one with talent wants to stick around under the thumb of a kunt like Saban.

Its probably a bit of both...
    Probably, but his standard is why he’s basically the most successful coach in this sport ever.

This is actually a point I mentioned last night though. Clemson has the same coordinators they’ve had since this annual match up started. We’re on our 5th OC (on his way out) and our 3rd DC. Consistency is difficult with that much turnover at leadership and it played a big part last night imo

Props to Dabo for being able to fend off suitors of his staff

I mean we JUST loss, are we supposed to steal the Clemson coworkers spotlight after their huge win? No.

I’m literally wearing a Bama shirt at work and have my Bama coffee cup on my desk per usual. I told you maybe some fans are melting but I’m good lol
    Don't even bother. I actually and few others are smiling at work today. This loss wasn't as bad as the 2011 LSU loss at home (I was sick for weeks) and the 2nd Clemson game we played. Last minute plays are soul crushing.

ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ohiostate124 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I mean it is. We’ve won half of the national championships in the last decade. That’s more than most people will see in their entire lifetime (have you even see one?)

To experience that much success so rapidly basically reduces how much future ones mean to you. It means a hell of a lot more to people that wanted Bama to lose, than it does to most Bama fans that we lost

And yet I feel better about next year. Goals would be start and finish the season healthier than we did this one, and maybe keep both coordinators for once. The rest will work itself out.
    US NAVY

Redskins/Buckeyes/Federer

I know no king but the King in the North whose name is Stark.

MAGA

Democrats are terrorists cncman's Avatar
    cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cncman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    Your team has an overrated quarterback and absolutely refuses to schedule any decent team outside of its conference. What exactly did you expect??
    all trolling aside, I don't think tua is overrated. I think saban was violently outcoached in this game.

Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    [img]https://media.tenor.com/images/e5678dfcf372a879f3dfb7dc0cbdf3b9/tenor.gif[/]
    If you say so lol

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cncman View Post
    all trolling aside, I don't think tua is overrated. I think saban was violently outcoached in this game.
    I personally just think Tua chucks up the football with his eyes closed. He’s still athletic AF. This was Sabans worst coaching performance of his career IMO.
    -Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AriGhold has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Welcome Al Washington

BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) BFast55 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    LOL...and there it is again^^^. Complete and total arrogance...which is why Im glad you lost in HUMILIATING fashion. Bama is the laughing stock of college football today and its on every sports channel on repeat....Apparently you need it to "un-numb" you from your "greatness".
    This sort of over-compensating saltiness is bizarre. You sound like a lunatic. You realize football is just a game right?

I bet you are fun at parties.
    ***Alabama Crimson Tide***

"Luck is when preparation meets opportunity." - Vince Lombardi

I haven’t experienced a blowout since before Saban came to Bama. This may actually provide some intrigue for next season that this season was lacking for me.

Maybe.

Stay salty tho fam