Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Dude at my gym getting to me.

I have been back at my gym for 3 weeks now, since then there has been an obnoxious dude that for some reason or another, our routines must line up because he is always beside me doing his workout.

When I say beside me I don't mean right next to me, but within ear shot, with that said this guy is starting to piss me off to no end and he is affecting my workout. He raps out loud and when I mean out loud I mean like literately screaming and the thing is he is not even wearing earbuds so he is just spitting out lyrics.

And while he is screaming out his lyrics, which of course is full of cursing and he is going to fck this up and kill this, and destroy that, he is throwing the weights around and when I say he is throwing them I am not talking about dropping heavy weights after a hard set, I am talking about slamming them down after each set of deadlifts, slamming the bar against the rack after each set of squats, dropping the dumbbells after each set.

And in between sets he is pacing back and forth, rappnig extremely loud, throwing punches, bobbing and weaving like a boxer.

Last night while doing deadlifts he was within 5 or 6 feet from me, rapping from the top of his lungs then doing a set of DB incline bench and throwing the weights down after each set. At one point the DB, hit the rubber mat on an angle and jumped and hit the DB rack adding more unfcking-necessary noise!

I don't know how much more I can take from this guy before we get into a serious altercation and I SWEAR TO GOD I am trying my best to ignore him bu its getting harder and harder to control my temper.
    On the list for Bannukah

drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) drudixon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just report him to gym manager. No reason to kick his ass
    B: 285
    S: 375
    D: 555

Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mark1T has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's a new one, Johnny. I got nuthin', but when you can't take it anymore, I will say a little prayer for him
    Helping one person may not change the world, but it could change the world for one person.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Yeah, not my style Dru thats just not something I would do. I know you wont understand that, but just keeping it real with you.

Originally Posted by Mark1T View Post
    That's a new one, Johnny. I got nuthin', but when you can't take it anymore, I will say a little prayer for him
    Honestly Mark he really is affecting my workout. I was getting ready to do my 2nd set of deadlift and I had to walk way from the bar and regain my composure as my whole body started shaking.
    On the list for Bannukah

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    We all know the proper calculus for resolving this situation: Fist + Face = Problem solved.

There is a similar guy at my gym. Gangsta raps super loud while cursing at the weights "You think I can't lift you mutha****a? F'ck you, you b!tch @ss n-gga!" Luckily, it is a big gym so I rarely have to be next to the dude.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    We all know the proper calculus for resolving this situation: Fist + Face = Problem solved.

There is a similar guy at my gym. Gangsta raps super loud while cursing at the weights "You think I can't lift you mutha****a? F'ck you, you b!tch @ss n-gga!" Luckily, it is a big gym so I rarely have to be next to the dude.
    I know most here think I just want to cause a ruckus, but I swear Karl I am trying with every nerve in my body to ignore this dude, but it is getting harder and harder.

Yup, the guy you just described is exactly what I am talking about with the added flare of throwing punches in the air etc etc. Unlike your gym, my gym is small and as I said, it seems our schedules align because he (at least for the last 3 weeks) has been next to me during ALL of my workouts.

I thought about changing my routine or coming in earlier/later, but then thought to myself, why the f'ck should I inconvenience myself for this fck?

My next workout I am going to try and record him without him seeing me, cause if he sees me recording him that will lead to a fight, but I will see what i can do to show you guys what I mean.
    On the list for Bannukah

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Be a gentleman about it, ask him politely, could you please tone it down as your behavior is adversely affecting my training and please do so before I knock you on your motha f'kn ass.

that's all I got.

You should start a daily vlog, people would pay to watch some if the sh!t that crosses your path.
    Air Force Veteran 1976 - 1999 - Cannabis Enthusiast since the 1960's

Retired at 40 Crew - Social distancing expert - Living the Dream

I use the gender neutral pronouns "Fukker/Fukkers" a lot.

****** I don't always agree with the memes I post ******

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Old-Time-Lifter has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    At the gym I worked out in back in Omaha, there was a dude (actually he was a trainer at the gym) that would stand at the end of the dumbell rack slamming a workout ball into the ground then prance up and down the length of the dumbell rack throwing air punches. Guy was tiny and always wore a 'Tap Out' shirt. Would go around the gym dancing and throwing air punches singing along with whatever he had on his ipod. Many was the time I wanted to lay the guy out.... I feel your pain John.
    Was friends with Methuselah

melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) melDorado has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh god i sing along to the radio and throw my weights down
    I expect everyone really hates me
    I only talk to the plates in my head tho...Im not crazy.
    retired from powerlifting, retired from the misc

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Was the guy Asian?

If so, I wouldn't worry about it, John.

He's ghey. Not there's anything wrong with that.

He's just trying to impress you. That's all.

This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bigcat3655 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ask. Tell. Make.

CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) CommitmentRulz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    OP, do you wear earphones? Think your "own" music will help at least drown some of the noise out?

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by drudixon View Post
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    Yeah, not my style Dru thats just not something I would do. I know you wont understand that, but just keeping it real with you.
    The broken window theory in action.

The guy will have started out less annoying; nobody complained, he became more annoying, still nobody complained and so he turned it all the way up to 11.

Nobody has told the guy to stop being a dick, so he thinks his behaviour is acceptable.

I tripped over somebody's dumbbells once and picked them up and threw them at them. It's not worth going to prison, or the ER, just because somebody is a dick; so I don't do things like that anymore. I just go and have a quiet word with the management.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000) DiaMedic is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DuracellBunny View Post
    I tripped over somebody's dumbbells once and picked them up and threw them at them. It's not worth going to prison, or the ER, just because somebody is a dick; so I don't do things like that anymore. I just go and have a quiet word with the management.
    Watch out!!! We gotta hard ass over here!!!

Because that’s not inappropriate. I’d rather have lil’ Romeo rapping in the gym than some middle age douche losing temper over something trivial

Op, just talk to the guy... if he’s an ass hole, then go to step 2
    Jake Krew

ĐłⱤ₮Ɏ ฿ɄⱠ₭ ₭ⱤɆ₩

Å |2 I Ž Ø /V Å
    |‹ |2 € \/\/

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have been back at my gym for 3 weeks now, since then there has been an obnoxious dude that for some reason or another, our routines must line up because he is always beside me doing his workout.

When I say beside me I don't mean right next to me, but within ear shot, with that said this guy is starting to piss me off to no end and he is affecting my workout. He raps out loud and when I mean out loud I mean like literately screaming and the thing is he is not even wearing earbuds so he is just spitting out lyrics.

And while he is screaming out his lyrics, which of course is full of cursing and he is going to fck this up and kill this, and destroy that, he is throwing the weights around and when I say he is throwing them I am not talking about dropping heavy weights after a hard set, I am talking about slamming them down after each set of deadlifts, slamming the bar against the rack after each set of squats, dropping the dumbbells after each set.

And in between sets he is pacing back and forth, rappnig extremely loud, throwing punches, bobbing and weaving like a boxer.

Last night while doing deadlifts he was within 5 or 6 feet from me, rapping from the top of his lungs then doing a set of DB incline bench and throwing the weights down after each set. At one point the DB, hit the rubber mat on an angle and jumped and hit the DB rack adding more unfcking-necessary noise!

I don't know how much more I can take from this guy before we get into a serious altercation and I SWEAR TO GOD I am trying my best to ignore him bu its getting harder and harder to control my temper.
    Okay, I'll ask the questions everyone here really want to know:

1) How big was the guy?

2) Was he throwing around a legit amount of weight on his lifts?
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpockets has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ajdahlheimer View Post

1) How big was the guy?

no spoilers............... wait for the video like the rest of us...

I tell it like it is, if you want smoke blown up your ass or something sugar coated. I suggest you get a Hooker and a powdered donut.

Registered Sex Official Tellme718's Avatar
    Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tellme718 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Bronx here. Mark what gym is this? Lots of going retards in these gym out here.

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's why you have anxiety.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    no spoilers............... wait for the video like the rest of us...
    I was willing to accept e-stats.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

I was willing to accept e-stats.
    lol

grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grouchyjarhead has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Next time he benches, offer to spot for him.

Wait for him to get into position.

Adjust your shorts so one of the buddies is hanging out in all its glory.

Approach the bar and start spotting him.

Once he looks up and sees a hairy flesh-covered walnut in his face, he will leave you alone.

Originally Posted by mtpockets View Post
    Be a gentleman about it, ask him politely, could you please tone it down as your behavior is adversely affecting my training and please do so before I knock you on your motha f'kn ass.

that's all I got.

You should start a daily vlog, people would pay to watch some if the sh!t that crosses your path.
    Trust me when I tell you, approaching him politely will still escalate, just for me being polite will be a sign of weakness and he will assert himself. So if I am to approach him, it will be with the expectations that we are going to get into it.

LOL, maybe I should

Originally Posted by Old-Time-Lifter View Post
    At the gym I worked out in back in Omaha, there was a dude (actually he was a trainer at the gym) that would stand at the end of the dumbell rack slamming a workout ball into the ground then prance up and down the length of the dumbell rack throwing air punches. Guy was tiny and always wore a 'Tap Out' shirt. Would go around the gym dancing and throwing air punches singing along with whatever he had on his ipod. Many was the time I wanted to lay the guy out.... I feel your pain John.
    Exactly..

Originally Posted by CommitmentRulz View Post
    OP, do you wear earphones? Think your "own" music will help at least drown some of the noise out?
    Actually I don't but that is an option although I hate wearing ear buds as they just get in my way.

1) How big was the guy?

Hmm hard to say I don't really look at him because if I do its going to get ugly, I also don't pay any attention to the actual weight he is moving.
    On the list for Bannukah

Originally Posted by Tellme718 View Post
    Bronx here. Mark what gym is this? Lots of going retards in these gym out here.
    Dolphin fitness eastchester road
    On the list for Bannukah

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If he's yelling bad language, I am pretty sure you have the right to talk to gym management. As for dropping weights, some gyms are fine with it, others aren't, you may want to check where yours stands.
    Other than that, when you are in a public place, you need to put up with other people, it's the nature of things. Some people are more obnoxious than others. But in a gym especially, these people pay their gym fees, so they have as much right to be there as anyone else. If you can't stand it, you may want to invest in a home gym.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have asked/told many people to stop slamming weights, dropping weights, etc. Some of them are so obnoxious about it & the entire scene is all about "look at me, look what I'm lifting". Well I don't give 2 $hits what your lifting but if you damage the equipment then I can't use it & the gym will raise their rate to cover the costs. Not once have I had a single person get lippy, in fact the vast majority just look like they have been slapped and they always give a "sorry".

In fact in 7+ yrs at the gym I have only had 1 altercation & that was some guido looking b1tch who jumps in on the cable machine as I am using it. I asked him wtf he was doing & it got heated between the 2 of us with blows almost happening before the gym manager literally jumped in the middle. Ever since then we just give each other dirty looks
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    If he's yelling bad language, I am pretty sure you have the right to talk to gym management. As for dropping weights, some gyms are fine with it, others aren't, you may want to check where yours stands.
    Other than that, when you are in a public place, you need to put up with other people, it's the nature of things. Some people are more obnoxious than others. But in a gym especially, these people pay their gym fees, so they have as much right to be there as anyone else. If you can't stand it, you may want to invest in a home gym.
    honestly the dropping of the weights doesn't bother me at all, the cursing doesn't bother me either, its the yelling it out at the top of his lungs and the throwing the punches in the air while yelling at the top of his lungs while doing it that just irritates the fck out of me.

But you are correct, he pays for his membership just the same way I do, maybe I will just say that to myself every time he annoys the fck out of me..
    On the list for Bannukah

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    But you are correct, he pays for his membership just the same way I do, maybe I will just say that to myself every time he annoys the fck out of me..
    If it makes you feel better, that's also what I tell myself every time I see dumbasses at the gym. Sometimes it helps.

Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    If it makes you feel better, that's also what I tell myself every time I see dumbasses at the gym. Sometimes it helps.
    Whatever works, I really don't feel like getting into some dumb sh!t, I am really trying to control my anger, in fact I am going to call the number the social worker gave me to see what they say regarding this situation.
    On the list for Bannukah

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    honestly the dropping of the weights doesn't bother me at all, the cursing doesn't bother me either, its the yelling it out at the top of his lungs and the throwing the punches in the air while yelling at the top of his lungs while doing it that just irritates the fck out of me.

All i could think of was Tourette Syndrome, or somewhere on the Aspergers spectrum as i was reading your detailed description of the guy.
    There is an unspoken thing, we are iron brothers and sisters, we are to support each other and...It is our duty to support our brothers and sisters in the iron game!

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whatever works, I really don't feel like getting into some dumb sh!t, I am really trying to control my anger, in fact I am going to call the number the social worker gave me to see what they say regarding this situation.
    Scenario A) you get in the guy's face and problems ensue.
    Scenario B) you tell management, a member of staff comes on to the gym floor and walks around for 10 minutes, cleaning up etc. If they see the guy drop weights, they go and have a word with him.
    Scenario C) they give you guidance on how to remain calm, because you will wind yourself up over it due to having no power, having no resolution and having no control over the situation.

They will tell you to pick B or C. I say pick B.

Scenario B, lets you scratch the itch that needs a resolution to the situation, without acting out in anger, and reinforces the idea of resolving things in a none confrontational or violent manner.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......