Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Family pictures on a weight training blog ... very cool!!

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Youngster64 View Post
    Family pictures on a weight training blog ... very cool!!
    My workouts are pretty boring right now; I pick things up, put them down and cardio on the bike, lol Plus my lifts pale in comparison to yours, so family pics it is.
    Team General Mills

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    My workouts are pretty boring right now; I pick things up, put them down and cardio on the bike, lol Plus my lifts pale in comparison to yours, so family pics it is.
    The family pics are great to see and the kids are so happy! Picking things up and putting them down and doing cardio on the bike has been doing alright by you .... looking massive in the pool!
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Youngster64 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nothing boring about those quads or the guns!! Some of my favorite times were at resort pools shooting my kids into the air, endlessly!! Yours bring it back for me, made me smile!!

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    The family pics are great to see and the kids are so happy! Picking things up and putting them down and doing cardio on the bike has been doing alright by you .... looking massive in the pool!
    Thanks mate, lol. Our boys had a really fun time. It was just great to lounge by the pool, smoking my cigar and watching them play.

Originally Posted by Youngster64 View Post
    Nothing boring about those quads or the guns!! Some of my favorite times were at resort pools shooting my kids into the air, endlessly!! Yours bring it back for me, made me smile!!
    Thanks so much for this comment!

Christmas definitely brings about more opportunities to experience some fun with the family, so I expect a lot of activities with the boys. Here are the cookies we made this past Saturday:

Training goes on as always. This morning I did a pull workout along with cardio on the bike.

I have recently (I think I'm 6 days in) tweaked my diet; trying Intermittent Fasting. I've been hearing about this for years but never thought to give it a go. There are countless variations, but I'll be following the 16:8 protocol, where I will fast for 16 hours and I will consume all my daily calories in 8 hours. So for me, my eating period will go from 2pm-10pm each day. The first day I was starving, lol. I only lasted until 11:30am until I finally had to eat something. It has gotten progressively easier, but have to admit that I am quite hungry until I have that first meal. We'll see if this has any effect on my body composition.
    Team General Mills

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm back for more waves and some e-hugs

PS - I loved IF! I can't wait to see how it works out for you buddy!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks mate, lol. Our boys had a really fun time. It was just great to lounge by the pool, smoking my cigar and watching them play.

Thanks so much for this comment!

Christmas definitely brings about more opportunities to experience some fun with the family, so I expect a lot of activities with the boys. Here are the cookies we made this past Saturday:

Training goes on as always. This morning I did a pull workout along with cardio on the bike.

I have recently (I think I'm 6 days in) tweaked my diet; trying Intermittent Fasting. I've been hearing about this for years but never thought to give it a go. There are countless variations, but I'll be following the 16:8 protocol, where I will fast for 16 hours and I will consume all my daily calories in 8 hours. So for me, my eating period will go from 2pm-10pm each day. The first day I was starving, lol. I only lasted until 11:30am until I finally had to eat something. It has gotten progressively easier, but have to admit that I am quite hungry until I have that first meal. We'll see if this has any effect on my body composition.
    Hope you enjoy the IF Brother! It has been excellent for me, but after many years on it and getting down to a decently low BF% I had to switch it up once again. Now, I just slug down a protein shake and a piece of toast and then hit the training. So far, so good.
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    I'm back for more waves and some e-hugs

PS - I loved IF! I can't wait to see how it works out for you buddy!
    Mo! E-hugs right back at you. I may have to pick your brain on your IF experience.

Originally Posted by JohnButz View Post
    Hope you enjoy the IF Brother! It has been excellent for me, but after many years on it and getting down to a decently low BF% I had to switch it up once again. Now, I just slug down a protein shake and a piece of toast and then hit the training. So far, so good.
    It's definitely done well for you; hoping for that kind of success for myself!
    Team General Mills

Still plugging away with the training and IF. I seemed to drop a couple of pounds pretty quickly and may have seen a stabilization. May be to early top tell, but I hope that's not the case. The boys and I did some more baking this past weekend. Here are our chocolate and vanilla sugar cookies:

Team General Mills

JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnButz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Those cookies look awesome Brother!
    Workout Log:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179207031

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Vytis! GTFIH!

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.

Vytis! GTFIH!
    Sorry Mo, I've been slacking.

It has been so long I don't know where to start. It would be good if I had something of interest to share, sadly it's been the same old go to work, train, live for the weekend and repeat scenario for me this winter.

I did talk myself into going skating again. I hadn't skated in close to 20 years and it sure showed. While I did manage not to fall, my form was less than stellar. Maybe the new skates I just bought may help....I sure hope that's the case.

I am loving the Olympics! Great opening ceremony and so far Team Canada is performing well.

This coming March break the fam is heading to Cuba, so that may lead to some more good pics to share you with all.

Oh yeah, I do this weight lifting stuff evry so often...obligatory training reference....it's a bodybuilding site after all....
    Team General Mills

rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) rockeo has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ...yooo...been here for years...

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+
    conquering in Jesus Name !
    =+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

Sorry Mo, I've been slacking.

It has been so long I don't know where to start. It would be good if I had something of interest to share, sadly it's been the same old go to work, train, live for the weekend and repeat scenario for me this winter.

I did talk myself into going skating again. I hadn't skated in close to 20 years and it sure showed. While I did manage not to fall, my form was less than stellar. Maybe the new skates I just bought may help....I sure hope that's the case.

I am loving the Olympics! Great opening ceremony and so far Team Canada is performing well.

This coming March break the fam is heading to Cuba, so that may lead to some more good pics to share you with all.

Oh yeah, I do this weight lifting stuff evry so often...obligatory training reference....it's a bodybuilding site after all....
    You're missed. FYI

You're missed. FYI
    Thanks Mo!

Craptastic long weekend; in bed all day Sunday with a migraine. Felt like death. I blame tyhe recent, drastic change in weather here. Went from freezing temperatures to 15C (60F) and rain yesterday. Apparently the freeze is coming back just in time for the commute home. Brilliant...

Wacky hair day at school today:

Team General Mills

Took the kids to Cuba for their March break. The weather was okay, quite windy and some days with overcast skies, but the drinks were tasty and plentiful, so can I really complain?

https://i.imgur.com/jawCtQC.jpg
    Team General Mills

Roses are red, Violets are blue
    I'm in here, ...
    Where the f are you?

Roses are red, Violets are blue
    I'm in here, ...
    Where the f are you?
    Self-isolating like everyone else, lol. Virtually on these forums I'm in your journal where I belong. It was fun to scroll through these old posts and see how bid I use to be. sadly my legs don't look like this anymore. Thanks for the reminder Mo, lol
    Team General Mills