Page 27 of 163 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast
    RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yoked4women View Post
    Can anyone rate my profile (pics)

Every time I've met a girl from tinder I have gotten laid. It's getting a match that's the hard part lol
    PM fam
    comp best - 358/237/375 (162.5/107.5/170) - BDFPA 75kg (165lb) class
    gym best - 398/265/440 (180/120/200) - @ 78kg

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *skinny jeans + longline tees crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Instagram - @doughnuts_n_depth

RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000) RmBoyos is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nn586 View Post
    Ex tinder girl called me 10 times last night after I deleted her from Snapchat/Instagram yesterday.

Ignored all of it. On Sunday I wanted to come to her place for the night and she said no because I didnt text her all weekend when I was out gettin yucky with the boys and cleaning my apartment (weve known each other for two weeks btw).

She called me Sunday night and she seemed mad that I didnt contact her all weekend. Plans were to go to her place Sunday but seemed like she got mad at me, and when I said I can leave soon to come over she said "no thats ok". Then said because "shes not a good person" and "i just cant".

Then she said "I'm just going to put you out of your misery now" because she says she doesnt want to disappoint me (shes dealing with some chit, run ins with the law, but we have gotten along great).

Anyway that kinda sucked so I went n/c on her. Now she's blowing me up because I deleted her from social media? What did she expect? Not sure why she's even trying to contact me a bunch of times after "putting me out of my misery" and chit.
    never put your dik in crazy bro

dodged a bullet

das it

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AquilaConfido has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Fuarkkkkkkkkkkk

Misc, I m legit done with hook up culture.

long Cliffs

met a 24 year old milf on hot or not/badoo (srs) (1st for me)
    Hnnnnng snapchatting back in forth
    talk on phone, text
    i find out the other day she had sex with her fuk buddy while she was talking to me. i was like okay. This girl is a sloot. When is it my turn?
    So we meet at a place, talk go see movies. OP motherufkin spends $30 to watch spiderman. Rookie mistake but she wanted me to take her somewhere. And I wanted to watch it too.
    Movie ends
    OP and sloot go to private spot
    She blows me, swallows, titty fuk errthing. I get mad cause she like rubs the head of my dick as im still cumming and I get sensitive as FUK. Srs. Why don't girls know this??????
    She wants my dick in her. I was in my refractory period so I was like "ugh ****kkkk okay". I knew I wasn't gonna perform well.
    I go buy condoms.
    Come back. We move to back seat. I get hard again, condom is on, and I get softer but still hard enough to fuk. srs condoms kill my boner
    Surprisingly OP cums within minutes of hnnnnng sex. This girl knows how to move and is a freak. OP cant feel chit like always cuz condom. And sloot is a mom so vagina extra big.
    Awkward goodbyes.
    OP wanted to go watch GOT noimsayin.

now get this

i see her on the snapchat map and shes like near hotels. 100% sure she called up fuk buddy cause she told me they usually do it in hotels. MY god what a freak. 2 guys in the same night. He is literally gonna taste my cum on her mouth. FUKIN LMAOOOOO.

Im over it brahs. Ive said it before but I'm done fuking randos like this. Leaves me completely unsatisfied and almost depressed that I would stoop so slow and fuk a sloot.

I want love. I want to hold out on sex/kissing till the third date. I want to be normal.

refractory period hit me hard brahs.
    Strong.

Originally Posted by Slyrz View Post
    Physically. Tinder sure isn't "broken" here. Just need to pay to play. 100+ matches a day.

Meanwhile...my other account not using Boost... 1-3 matches.
    Which countries / cities in South America did you boost with Tinder Plus in bro?
    Last edited by AquilaConfido; 07-20-2017 at 07:46 AM.

saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saucyman09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CrocodileBrah View Post
    Used to get about 1 match a day, deleted my account and made a new one with arguably better pics and I'm not getting any matches on this new account lol. Will pm pics if anyone is willing to give some advice.
    deleting your account and making a new one hurts your elo score dramatically, lower elo score lower chance of being seen, I think not sure tinder may keep track of your serial number/mac address plus ip address tied to a ******** account, make nearly resetting impossible. I am pretty sure if you had 1 match a day which is bad if you swipe more than 50 profiles a day with no matches I think which means your elo score was pretty low.

SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SUPERDUKE1290 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by saucyman09 View Post
    deleting your account and making a new one hurts your elo score dramatically, lower elo score lower chance of being seen, I think not sure tinder may keep track of your serial number/mac address plus ip address tied to a ******** account, make nearly resetting impossible. I am pretty sure if you had 1 match a day which is bad if you swipe more than 50 profiles a day with no matches I think which means your elo score was pretty low.
    i'm hoping using boost and superlikes will negate that. making new account now.

Registered User EverythingGucci's Avatar
    EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10) EverythingGucci is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Said it on the last page, but I'm somehow completely nerfed beyond belief. Maybe it's because I've been perma banned from 2 FB, maybe it's because they track by your phone number, not sure. Can't even log on (w/ new FB) anymore.

Last time around with a paid account, I could get one or two matches a week with 5-6/10s...Moderate swiping habits...and I'm a chad.

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    I delete and remake my account all the time with the same empty ******** account and it seems fine. Just the first few days matches are slow because it's a new profile but after that it's fine. Maybe it's different for female profiles though.

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bangemall View Post
    So I will be at tomorrowland this weekend. I tried spoofing there in advance but no matches so far #feelssuperbadman.

I am mainly really just going there to have fun and enjoy the festival and some of my fav DJ's but if I could also get to make love to a beautiful female human being that would be sweet.

Do you guys have any general advice/tips on smashing at the festival? I am still very, very new to lifting so I will have no chance to compete with all them chads going crazy there.
    But I am a social dude that usually has no issues to talking to people, just don't know how and when I should kino/escalate at a festival (first time Im going without any female friends, so I will have to basically approach womenz there myself)
    Check out the typical festival music artists (house, trap, trance), and look for the ravers. You don't want the basic bitches that are at their first festival and just wanna see the Chainsmokers, you want the people who enjoy the festival/rave lifestyle, they're much more friendly and open. Anyone who's rocking lots of glowing paint, glowsticks or whatever is paying attention to the music and dancing and not their drink/phones. Lots of them will be on molly or at least in that kind of PLUR mindset which means they're more likely to engage with you.

Just go grab (gently, don't be a fuking creep) one of the chicks and dance with her for a while. Keep ramping up the contact, (don't be super sexual from the get go) and make out with them when you've danced for a couple of songs. Don't waste time trying to chat them up or something like that, that's not what they're there for. Maybe introduce yourself or say a couple words but it's not about conversation skills. Dance and have fun.

DON'T go for someone who is really drunk, tripping out of their fuking skulls or anything like that. That's fuking creepy, don't be a predator. Don't start grinding on chicks or grope them instantly if you haven't danced with them for a while. If they're into it then it's a huge red flag, they're either completely wasted or have no boundaries/judgement.

And this here is the key, just do it to have fun. Make sure you genuinely enjoy the music and the atmosphere, have fun dancing, take some supplements if it's your thing, and just enjoy the show. If you dance with a girl for a couple songs and nothing happens, don't be disappointed or angry. You had some fun dancing to good music, you shared a beautiful moment of happiness with someone else and you're both better off for it.

People's senses are heightened when they are on these kinds of supps, they'll be able to sense your vibe and if you're just looking for pussy they'll smell it and be weirded out. Just enjoy yourself and people will be attracted to your vibe, if you get some snatch then good for you, if not you still had a great time. Don't ruin this experience by making it about sex. Try to have a genuine connection with people, even if it's brief and anonymous just enjoy the fact that you're both alive and sharing a fleeting moment in our grand cosmic adventure.

Wish I could be there too, have a great time brah. Fuark you really made me wanna go to a festival now

Edit: I checked out the line-up, you'll probably find ravers at most of these artists. The more basic and mainstream they are, the worse the ravers/basic bitch ratio will be.

Whatever you do, don't miss Booka Shade, man I wish I could go dance to that. If you like metal or grimey dubstep or if you get the opportunity check out Borgore, I think he has really fun sets even though his music is kinda chit. Bonus tip: stay hydrated (especially if you sample the supps), don't drink too much alcohol, carry a water bottle with you at all times if it's allowed. Bring gum if you're gonna do speed or E (if your jaw tenses up), and maybe chapstick. You'll like it. And if you do take any supplements, do some research and be careful brah. Try to have someone experienced with you

Oh one more thing, deck yourself out in tons of glowsticks and you'll attract lots of attention. Some people are gonna try to grab them so bring lots of extras, and pass them out to people who are hanging out around you (not just the chicks). Glowsticks are lots of fun in altered states, so you might make someones night and also you'll make friends. They're not expensive but most people don't think to bring them, it's usually really appreciated
    Last edited by UnclRuckus; 07-21-2017 at 11:14 AM.
    Without the internet i feel like a small rock on the mountain.

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Newlifter901 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Newlifter901 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Newlifter901 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Newlifter901 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Newlifter901 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Newlifter901 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Newlifter901 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by UnclRuckus View Post
    Check out the typical festival music artists (house, trap, trance), and look for the ravers. You don't want the basic bitches that are at their first festival and just wanna see the Chainsmokers, you want the people who enjoy the festival/rave lifestyle, they're much more friendly and open. Anyone who's rocking lots of glowing paint, glowsticks or whatever is paying attention to the music and dancing
    we 2007 now?

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is someone good at reverse image searching and all that? Think I might be getting catfished lol
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Anyone else getting matches with girls they swiped right on weeks ago? Does tinder no longer bring you to the front when you swipe right on someone?
    Cries about Mod negs-crew

UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UnclRuckus is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone else getting matches with girls they swiped right on weeks ago? Does tinder no longer bring you to the front when you swipe right on someone?
    Yeah. You gotta keep in mind that the chicks you swipe right on probably are attractive which means at least 80% of all other dudes also swipe right on them which means everyone gets put at the front of their stack which is the same thing as no one getting put at the front of the stack. And since they match every time they swipe right more or less they probably don't swipe that many guys per day since they have more matches than they know what to do with anyway

I don't really want my posts on the internet tbh ... I'm just legit addicted to posting ... people become addicted to the internet look it up

Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500) Silencespeaks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    Is someone good at reverse image searching and all that? Think I might be getting catfished lol
    This is one of the reasons snapchat is a great companion to tinder, you can verify if their pics are real and current.

Set it to ghost mode though because the new snap map feature precisely shows your location.

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)

There is zero evidence of this.
    Tinder Science Crew

spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spadelexus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) pancakemouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by spadelexus View Post
    Looks like a 4/10, brah
    Tinder Science Crew

Originally Posted by pancakemouse View Post
    Looks like a 4/10, brah
    Her face aint all that but she's not fat. I'd give her 5-5.5/10. Not the type of girl to be seen in public with or smash on the reg, but I'd still prolly hit it if I was horny and desperate.

What would you rate this petite 21yo sista?

Edit: been on a roll with young skinny black chix recently.

Last edited by spadelexus; 07-23-2017 at 08:36 AM.

ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ineed$ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    meh small titties

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    have a facetime if you are suspecting catfishing.

Her face aint all that but she's not fat. I'd give her 5-5.5/10. Not the type of girl to be seen in public with or smash on the reg, but I'd still prolly hit it if I was horny and desperate.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2tiALmm.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tDQczur.jpg[/MG]
    Looks good in the pics but black chicks look sooo fuking different in pictures than IRL, it's way worse than with white chicks in my experience. So many of them photoshop/filter themselves beyond recognition to look more Caucasian.

Maybe it's cause I'm not super into black chicks in the first place though but whenever they have heavily filtered pics like that one does it sets of alarms for me. She's probably gonna look a LOT more black (no racist) irl.

HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HomerJThompson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Damn dude, thats a solid 8/10, hope she doesnt flake

yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoked4women is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spade, are you still doing that unicorn thing?
    Running into a lot of girls with the unicorn emoji in their bios
    Cries about Mod negs-crew

Originally Posted by HomerJThompson View Post
    Damn dude, thats a solid 8/10, hope she doesnt flake
    She's probably a 7 without makeup. Black girls like that tend to have bad skin in my experience, so they cover it up. They don't look great the morning after.
    Tinder Science Crew

deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) deadliftbrah19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Serious question: what is the typical number of meetings/dates/sexual encounters that people expect on Bumble/Tinder?

1?

2?

3 or more?

Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000) Gameover89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post
    Serious question: what is the typical number of meetings/dates/sexual encounters that people expect on Bumble/Tinder?

1?

2?

3 or more?
    I have had bumble and tinder for 4 weeks and could only get 2 x 5/10 chubby chicks for dates. both casual sex.

I am yet to find a girl that is attractive that even talks let alone would go on a date. Its extremely difficult. I would expect most guys would be lucky to get 1 date/month from them.
    * Forever Alone Crew *

Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Nicklol has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by deadliftbrah19 View Post

1?

2?

3 or more?
    Atleast 2.
    If they enjoy the first date with you, they will be willing to come to your place the 2nd time
    Doordasher crew (SRS)
    Bidet Crew
    Nissan Versa 2023 crew
    Bald crew

G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000) G-Profit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So after being banned from tinder I've only been using bumble.

Has anyone else noticed a slow down in matches on bumble recently? Has it become pay to win like tinder? I see they now offer something similar to super likes but its more expensive. Should probably just create a new fb and get tinder back but I've been lazy

Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post

Has anyone else noticed a slow down in matches on bumble recently? Has it become pay to win like tinder? I see they now offer something similar to super likes but its more expensive. Should probably just create a new fb and get tinder back but I've been lazy
    would imagine they follow a similar business model since the CEO of bumble was one of the founders of tinder

and shes a woman trying to fight patriarchy lol

*Powerlifting crew*
    *IIFYM crew*
    *UK crew*
    *Libertarian crew*

Spade, are you still doing that unicorn thing?
    Running into a lot of girls with the unicorn emoji in their bios
    No. I thought my main girl was phasing me out and was tryna position this period girl in her place. My main wasnt (i dont think) I was just paranoid and the period girl keeps asking for attention I cant give her so I dropped her. My main is down for another 3some either with the girl we already had one with or a new one. The problem is its soooo fukin time consuming to set this up because:

A) logistics- my girl doesnt want to host, I cant, so need the unicorn to.
    B) selection- my girl is picky and would only sleep with 1/30 of the girls I would bone
    C) getting 3 schedules to sink aint easy

But I have a decent pipeline of good lookin girls lined up for 1on1 dates so I might reallocate my swiping time on unicorns now.

Also, I listened to another brah itt suggest fetlife. I opened an account. Seems like a total cougar and sausage fest. Will report back if anything comes from it.

Also opened an account on unique arrangements or some sugar baby site BRB suggested a while back (forgot the name dl'd on a dif phone). He said he got a girl to smash for a coffee lol. Its pricey to sign up tho, not ready to pay that at this point.

Originally Posted by G-Profit View Post

Yes. Similar to opening a fresh account on tinder Ive experienced mass matches in the 1st day or 2, then they trickle off to nxt to nothing.

I made the same foolish mistake twice tho and opened a new account before deleting the last account and used the same pics. Last time I did this (few days ago) bumble didnt let me upload the pic it said something like "are you sure this is you?"... So i deleted the older account and it let me upload. Then got >20 matches in the bumble queau within a couple hours. Swiped through them, got maybe 8 matches and only 1 opened to me. Since then its been 1-2 matches in my Q per day on bumble.

Might get verified and see what that does.

Whats wierd is the matches in my Q are half way decent looking now. Before I could get 5 matches in my Q per day and left swipe all but 1. Now Im just getting mostly girls Id swipe right on.

Also Ive noticed bumble will show me pics similar to the 1st one they show in the green q. Its an unclear image, but if the girl in the green q is on a beach with a red bathing suit, I will be shown girls on the beach in red bathing suits until the girl in my q appears. Not like every card in the deck, but every few cards will be a beach/red bathing suit.

Could be totally random.