Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast
    sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheesemachine View Post
    I turn 30 in September, and want to go on a vacation during the labor day weekend to celebrate this milestone. Do y'all have any recommendations? I prefer to travel alone, have no preference on weather, but I'd like to keep my flight and hotel around $1,500.
    Please advise.
    Sorry I missed this mane.

New Orleans or Vegas maybe?

Just got done getting this jacket fitted at Suitsupply (YES I love this store).

Just going to get it taken in a bit and the sleeves lengthened. Can't wait to rock it.

I'm also selling a suit of mine by them b/c I'm simply too big for it now! I have always been between a 40 and 42 in the chest. I'm actually a 42 but most of it is dominated by having a big back really. The jacket and the legs of it are too small. So I have a suit on my list also I need to buy eventually.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sup guys? Have that Suit Supply fabric in a Lazio cut suit Sword, great for the warmer months.

ΣΧ
    S&P
    instagram: dexfromhfx

cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Today I retired my Smathers and Branson wallet. I received this as a birthday present in September 2012. This thing has held up nicely and gained a nice patina.

10/10 gift. would receive again

Last edited by cheesemachine; 06-16-2019 at 09:48 PM.
    S&P

Use "TAKEOFF20" to save 21% at:
    CountryClubPrep.com
    and
    TideandPeakOutfitters.com

DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000) DEXVD is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Today I retired my Smathers and Branson wallet. I received this as a birthday present in September 2012. This thing has held up nicely and gained a nice patina.

10/10 gift. would receive again

[img]https://i.imgur.com/15vHQA3.jpg[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/PPblyJH.jpg[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/v3eu1LL.jpg[img]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/I1ZLCPr.jpg[img]
    What did you replace it with? I'm a cardholder guy, have a leather J crew one that is starting to wear through might take it to a local leather guy in my city to just make a replica of.
    ΣΧ
    S&P

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DEXVD View Post
    What did you replace it with? I'm a cardholder guy, have a leather J crew one that is starting to wear through might take it to a local leather guy in my city to just make a replica of.
    still rocking my dirt cheap Gustin card holder lmao.....GOAT cardholder. Easy a 50$ plus wallet and I think us OG S&P'rs got it for like $5
    S&P Crew, Cologne Crew, Crypto Crew

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    10ml Tom Ford Plum Japonias
    Pure Malt - 99% full comes with box
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:
    Allen Edmonds Black Park Avenue 12D only worn a handfull of times.

AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) AvDontCare is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Why does it seem that this thread was way more active before?
    U.S. Marine l Energy Drink Connoisseur l Halo Championship Series Pro Player
    l 13.1x2 / 26.2x2 / 70.3x1 l CrossFit l Jiu Jitsu l Muay Thai
    6'1 l 195lbs l 13%bf

Wine & Bourbon Crew
    Misc Cologne Crew
    Polos & Sperry's Crew

IG: _aluengo

SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SPP1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Picked up this brown shell cardholder last week. It was an extra 20% off when I bought it. Still a good deal now. They had black and burgundy available too. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

https://www.allenedmonds.com/accesso...#start=1&sz=31
    The Iron never lies to you

Originally Posted by SPP1 View Post
    Picked up this brown shell cardholder last week. It was an extra 20% off when I bought it. Still a good deal now. They had black and burgundy available too. Supposed to be delivered tomorrow.

https://www.allenedmonds.com/accesso...#start=1&sz=31
    Like the looks of their street card holders, going to see what I can get custom made locally though in my own city first though. This local guy does custom watch straps, belts, wallets and other stuff would be nice to get a matching belt and watch strap in the process.
    ΣΧ
    S&P

Originally Posted by AvDontCare View Post
    Why does it seem that this thread was way more active before?
    I would say pure prep style isn't as in fashion as it was when these threads started ~10 years ago (when I first started participating) the offerings at that time of places like J. Crew and Club Monaco were far more preppy biased but have since shifted away from some of that stuff, for example a lot less coloured chinos, critter prints, fun shirts, pastels, etc.

In the place of preppy, ivy style has risen up to replace it (see Arnold Steiner and KJP), less bright colours, more vintage looks, less of the GTH stuff, more faded, worn in looking stuff with athletic connotations like sweatshirts.

While a polo, chinos and boat shoes will IMO always be a classic menswear look as will be the staple ivy style look of navy blazer, OCBD, chinos and weejuns (I know this look is also a defining preppy look) but these days many menswear influencers are shifting more towards Pitti type looks with casual suiting and sport coats or work wear looks with raw denim, duck cloth, etc...

Myself, I have personally found I have grown more interested in the work wear stuff as I spent most of my summer being active, outdoors and a lot of the more extreme S&P stuff I had purchased was quickly ruined, when wearing at the cottage, on the beach, building bonfires, etc... Just not the right place for linen, white and light pastels (which are more suited to as BB markets them, "resort wear"). I wanted more stuff like my nantucket reds, made of tougher fabric, that would fade and look better with age and wear... it took me a long time to figure out that denim had a lot of the characteristics I liked in my Nantucket Reds... Along with my pair of raw denims, I also grabbed a light wash pair of denim and a vintage Canadian made Lee denim jacket that has faded to a medium wash since it was made in the 70s-80s.

I also would guess that some like myself have followed an interest in USA, Canadian or Japanese made clothing, which years ago was tied to preppyness (an american made BB OCBD) but many of the preppy brands have shifted to chinese or comparable production, those that have held on to american production are arguably more skewed towards Ivy Style anyway. Myself, I would rather by a blue OCBD from Naked & Famous now (despite the brand name) as its made in Canada and has a great fit and no logo unlike a Brooks Brothers OCBD that wouldn't fit me as well, is a similar price, has a logo and is made in China or wherever it could be made at the time with the cheapest labour costs.

I would assume many of the former thread members are still dressing well but have shifted away from preppy as we have aged and the current trends have shifted away from pure "preppy".
    Last edited by DEXVD; 06-19-2019 at 09:23 AM.
    ΣΧ
    S&P

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would say pure prep style isn't as in fashion as it was when these threads started ~10 years ago (when I first started participating) the offerings at that time of places like J. Crew and Club Monaco were far more preppy biased but have since shifted away from some of that stuff, for example a lot less coloured chinos, critter prints, fun shirts, pastels, etc.

In the place of preppy, ivy style has risen up to replace it (see Arnold Steiner and KJP), less bright colours, more vintage looks, less of the GTH stuff, more faded, worn in looking stuff with athletic connotations like sweatshirts.

While a polo, chinos and boat shoes will IMO always be a classic menswear look as will be the staple ivy style look of navy blazer, OCBD, chinos and weejuns (I know this look is also a defining preppy look) but these days many menswear influencers are shifting more towards Pitti type looks with casual suiting and sport coats or work wear looks with raw denim, duck cloth, etc...

Myself, I have personally found I have grown more interested in the work wear stuff as I spent most of my summer being active, outdoors and a lot of the more extreme S&P stuff I had purchased was quickly ruined, when wearing at the cottage, on the beach, building bonfires, etc... Just not the right place for linen, white and light pastels (which are more suited to as BB markets them, "resort wear"). I wanted more stuff like my nantucket reds, made of tougher fabric, that would fade and look better with age and wear... it took me a long time to figure out that denim had a lot of the characteristics I liked in my Nantucket Reds... Along with my pair of raw denims, I also grabbed a light wash pair of denim and a vintage Canadian made Lee denim jacket that has faded to a medium wash since it was made in the 70s-80s.

I also would guess that some like myself have followed an interest in USA, Canadian or Japanese made clothing, which years ago was tied to preppyness (an american made BB OCBD) but many of the preppy brands have shifted to chinese or comparable production, those that have held on to american production are arguably more skewed towards Ivy Style anyway. Myself, I would rather by a blue OCBD from Naked & Famous now (despite the brand name) as its made in Canada and has a great fit and no logo unlike a Brooks Brothers OCBD that wouldn't fit me as well, is a similar price, has a logo and is made in China or wherever it could be made at the time with the cheapest labour costs.

I would assume many of the former thread members are still dressing well but have shifted away from preppy as we have aged and the current trends have shifted away from pure "preppy".
    I don't wear pure prep nowadays but I still wear polos, chinos, etc. I have incorporated some other elements in my style i.e European influences, West Coast style, etc. For example wearing some neutral chinos with a bold camp collar shirt or for example I love black denim. I will rock that with a nice striped shirt but wear some sneakers for an elevated but rugged style.

Pure prep I liked in my mid-late 20s. I don't really shop at J Crew any more because their quality seemed to go down a bit but I still like some of the East Coast prep influence. It's hard to do some of that in a warmer climate and a place where there's more of a West Coast / Bohemian / Workwear influence in style.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    I don't wear pure prep nowadays but I still wear polos, chinos, etc. I have incorporated some other elements in my style i.e European influences, West Coast style, etc. For example wearing some neutral chinos with a bold camp collar shirt or for example I love black denim. I will rock that with a nice striped shirt but wear some sneakers for an elevated but rugged style.

Pure prep I liked in my mid-late 20s. I don't really shop at J Crew any more because their quality seemed to go down a bit but I still like some of the East Coast prep influence. It's hard to do some of that in a warmer climate and a place where there's more of a West Coast / Bohemian / Workwear influence in style.
    Same, although I have held on to my favourite preppy pieces, like you I have been picking up items from places like Suit Supply as well as places with more of that west coast/work wear influence. Spent a lot of the winter months wearing turtle necked sweaters and dress pants (sometimes with sport coat), which is more of that Suit Supply/Euro/Pitti style rather than S&P. With the rabbit hole of the raw denim world, I have increased interest in brands like Patagonia, Filson, Woolrich, Pendleton and Barbour (also Ivy and preppy but pairs just as well with chinos or tweed as it would with denim or duck cloth), brands that are making stuff made to last a lifetime, brands that do repairs and brands that offer lifetime warranties. I hate the disposability of the some of the S&P stuff I have had in the past, light cashmere sweaters, white polos, linen, pastels don't really wear in well with age so I find I'm starting to consider how something is going to look 5 years down the line, is one stain, collar discolouration or some dinginess going to make it ready for the donation bin or is it something that might look a bit better with some fading and wear like a waxed cotton Barbour, nantucket red or raw denim....

I dunno about that black denim life though :P
    Lol I do have a pair of black chinos, black sweater, black button downs and have considered rocking them all with black chelseas (which I don't own) and my yellow gold watch... But I've never gotten there in terms of occasion and mood to try it out. Similar to some of my real GTH looks, like my linen fun shirt from BB, I've had it close to 8 years likely and have never worn it, maybe this summer!
    ΣΧ
    S&P

cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cheesemachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I started looking for a new wallet back in November. My S&B wallet was getting a little torn on the edges and I knew I was going to need a new wallet soon, so started the search early so would know exactly what I wanted when it came time to upgrade.
    I checked out all the normal players, including: Filson, Allen Edmonds, Brooks Brothers and Ralph Lauren, many luxury brands, and all of the quality off mainstream leather makers. All were either too flashy, didn't seem durable, or overpriced. (I almost pulled the trigger on a Mont Blanc wallet back in February, so I could put the search to an end).
    Last Saturday I was downtown with my gf, and she took me to a store called Stag.
    https://stagprovisions.com/?gclid=EA...SAAEgI95vD_BwE
    While there, I found this wallet, a bi-fold wallet by IL Bussetto. This wallet offered many of the features of my S&B, while being sleeker (the needlepoint is thicker than the leather), with a great feel and look, made in Italy, and affordably priced at $92. One of the guys at the store had the same wallet in teal, and after seeing how his aged I could tell the leather was great and would patina well.

Six card sleeves
    Bill slot
    Vegetable tanned leather
    Made in Italy
    Dimensions: 4.5" X 3.75"
    S&P

CountryClubPrep.com
    and

I normally stay at my gf's apartment over the weekend, because she lives 30-45 minutes away with traffic.
    This is what I packed for last week.

S&P

CountryClubPrep.com
    and

Nice cheesemachine.

Thinking of getting a new wallet also. Ever seen these?

https://uncrate.com/machine-era-titanium-wallet/

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Nice cheesemachine.

Thinking of getting a new wallet also. Ever seen these?

https://uncrate.com/machine-era-titanium-wallet/
    Uncrate is a throwback.

When it comes to wallets, and leather items in general, I'm a traditionalist. Even with price and function advantages, I will probably always prefer a bifold made from leather.
    Though not for me, I think that one looks cool and has a sleek minimalist design.
    S&P

CountryClubPrep.com
    and

Uncrate is a throwback.

When it comes to wallets, and leather items in general, I'm a traditionalist. Even with price and function advantages, I will probably always prefer a bifold made from leather.
    Though not for me, I think that one looks cool and has a sleek minimalist design.
    I honestly still lean towards leather but I keep getting drawn to these. I bought one for a friend for a Christmas present though.

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I normally stay at my gf's apartment over the weekend, because she lives 30-45 minutes away with traffic.
    This is what I packed for last week.

[img]https://i.imgur.com/GWsTzBo.jpg[img]
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/CO3bavm.jpg[img]
    Nice, I find personally I've moved more towards low contrast looks for example grey polo with those olive shorts and dark grey polo with those navy shorts. Apparently colour blocking is unflattering if you are a shorter dude like myself. But have been enjoying it so far as something subtle that may make a generic outfit (chinos and OCBD or polo and chino shorts) look subtly more flattering.
    ΣΧ
    S&P

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same, although I have held on to my favourite preppy pieces, like you I have been picking up items from places like Suit Supply as well as places with more of that west coast/work wear influence. Spent a lot of the winter months wearing turtle necked sweaters and dress pants (sometimes with sport coat), which is more of that Suit Supply/Euro/Pitti style rather than S&P. With the rabbit hole of the raw denim world, I have increased interest in brands like Patagonia, Filson, Woolrich, Pendleton and Barbour (also Ivy and preppy but pairs just as well with chinos or tweed as it would with denim or duck cloth), brands that are making stuff made to last a lifetime, brands that do repairs and brands that offer lifetime warranties. I hate the disposability of the some of the S&P stuff I have had in the past, light cashmere sweaters, white polos, linen, pastels don't really wear in well with age so I find I'm starting to consider how something is going to look 5 years down the line, is one stain, collar discolouration or some dinginess going to make it ready for the donation bin or is it something that might look a bit better with some fading and wear like a waxed cotton Barbour, nantucket red or raw denim....

I dunno about that black denim life though :P
    Lol I do have a pair of black chinos, black sweater, black button downs and have considered rocking them all with black chelseas (which I don't own) and my yellow gold watch... But I've never gotten there in terms of occasion and mood to try it out. Similar to some of my real GTH looks, like my linen fun shirt from BB, I've had it close to 8 years likely and have never worn it, maybe this summer!
    When I was knee-deep in prep, I would exclusively wear RL polos, Vinyard Vines, Brooks Brothers and Lacoste. With a Northface or Patagonia for outwear. Then I realized how those shirts actually fit me like a potato sack and I started hating logos as well. I also grew a dislike for anything to do with "frattiness". I was never in a frat. I never lived on campus, hell I didn't even finish my degree. I vowed to never wear boat shoes ever again srs.

I honestly wear boots and Wranglers 5 days a week srs. Sometimes I'll wear Nudie, Naked and Famous or other selvedge denim though. On the weekends, you can still find me wearing Chubbies though. I just couldn't give those up

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    When I was knee-deep in prep, I would exclusively wear RL polos, Vinyard Vines, Brooks Brothers and Lacoste. With a Northface or Patagonia for outwear. Then I realized how those shirts actually fit me like a potato sack and I started hating logos as well. I also grew a dislike for anything to do with "frattiness". I was never in a frat. I never lived on campus, hell I didn't even finish my degree. I vowed to never wear boat shoes ever again srs.
    I feel ya on that. I never really liked boat shoes TBH. I did like certain elements of prep and I did like that J Crew tried to mesh style influences from other things outside of prep to make their style.

I've been playing with different styles as of late myself.

You still rock a Barbour jacket?

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Horse86 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I feel ya on that. I never really liked boat shoes TBH. I did like certain elements of prep and I did like that J Crew tried to mesh style influences from other things outside of prep to make their style.

barbour flyweight chelsea crew.

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

5ml Tom Ford Oud Wood - full presentation = stock TF glass container with gold label (SOLD)
    Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MetroBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I still have a classic Barbour Liddesdale that I wear when it gets really cold.

I recently bought a Fjallraven Keb to wear when its semi-cold. I can throw the Barbour on top of it

the fuuu is that? a onsie?

For sale CC:
    10ml B22 (SOLD)
    10ml La Yuqawam (SOLD)

Rochas Man - BNIB (SOLD)

For Sale S&P:

PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PatheticPeter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sword, you look into margiela, like from 2006ish? That slimmer euro sleaze would look better on you than most, no homo.

Originally Posted by PatheticPeter View Post
    Sword, you look into margiela, like from 2006ish? That slimmer euro sleaze would look better on you than most, no homo.
    Ha! I have not looked into that! I may have to. Not really into a lot of the European flashiness. It appears too gaudy to me, but I've added a bit of Italian influence in my wardrobe with things like Persol sunglasses, Double Monk Strap Boots, and Suitsupply clothing. Still like leaning towards more understated styles but I can play with it right?

- GZA "4th Chamber"

I honestly still lean towards leather but I keep getting drawn to these. I bought one for a friend for a Christmas present though.
    Yeah, seems like a tier 1 Christmas present

Nice, I find personally I've moved more towards low contrast looks for example grey polo with those olive shorts and dark grey polo with those navy shorts. Apparently colour blocking is unflattering if you are a shorter dude like myself. But have been enjoying it so far as something subtle that may make a generic outfit (chinos and OCBD or polo and chino shorts) look subtly more flattering.
    I normally wear solid shirts because IMO they look better and wearing stripe polos makes me feel like I'm in elementary school.

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post

I honestly wear boots and Wranglers 5 days a week srs. Sometimes I'll wear Nudie, Naked and Famous or other selvedge denim though. On the weekends, you can still find me wearing Chubbies though. I just couldn't give those up
    Nice.
    S&P

CountryClubPrep.com
    and

Originally Posted by Horse86 View Post
    the fuuu is that? a onsie?
    lol wrong pic! I was having the darndest time finding a pic of my exact model without the hood.

On another note, I need to check out Suit Supply and get updated to dapperness like you blokes

EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) EdgarAllanBro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    SrBen still AWOL?
    Life passes most people by while they're making grand plans for it. Throughout my lifetime, I've left pieces of my heart here and there. And now, there's almost not enough to stay alive. But I force a smile, knowing that my ambition far exceeded my talent. There are no more white horses or pretty ladies at my door.

**Spends cab money on more shots and takes ambulance home crew**

RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) RicerBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yup.... SrBen went into a Neiman Marcus/Nordstrom and never came back out

RIP SrBen
    One small step for OP, one giant leap for *******s.
    -Neil Armstrong

Dorm 5 Original|First 9 CrewsBrah's Avatar
    CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrewsBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    howdy
    ***Dallas MISC Crew***
    ***Drunk Trailer Park Supervisor Crew***
    ***MISC Computer Science Crew***
    ***Panty Fetish Crew***
    ***Yellow Fever Crew***
    ***medhead Is My 9/10 Crew | 8/19/2015 I miss you bby :( ***
    ***Angie Varona Crew***
    Chloë Grace Moretz Appreciation Crew • Board Member
    Wildcards [MC]
    ⚓S&P Crew⚓
    "Scared money make no money" - Cinnabon Chan. Never forget.

I have a green Bedale and honestly have considered buying a navy Bedale. Like polishing shoes, I get a bit of enjoyment out of the maintenance of re-waxing my Barbour every couple years to extend its life.
    ΣΧ
    S&P