AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10)

LiveFit- Jamie Eason

My husband and I both are in mid week 3 now of Jamie Eason Live Fit. I can tell by the post in the forum that its an older program, but I really like the way she has outlined everything and the app as well for a good starting place. I actually have lost some weight so far ( like 2 pounds maybe) and that was with taking thanksgiving day basically off the meal plan. I know I wont see a lot of weight loss in phase 1 , but in my reading and search of reviews on youtube I can not seem to find anyone who actually followed and completed the program to get a good review...anyone on here had any results from the program ? ..or is anyone currently doing it now? Also I really dislike the turkey muffins a lot -- I just cant hardly get them down--- I have replaced that with a greek yogurt ( oikos triple zero) - is that a big deal or not really ? - the homemade protein bars are great.

NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaomiLiveLift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hello! Awesome job on the program! I've completed week 1 of the program so I can't speak for myself, but a lot of women in the transformation articles made their transformation using LiveFit trainer and there are some women I follow on instagram who have made significant changes using the program.
    I've noticed changes in my body, but I don't follow the food plan as I follow IIFYM because my body is different and requires different caloric needs. From what I understand the meal plan doesn't need to be followed to perfection, but just as a guideline. So I'm sure replacing with Greek Yogurt is totally fine. Make it enjoyable for yourself

LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LunaLifts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If it's working for you, then keep with it as far as routine. The reason it's not highly recommended is because it's more of a split plan, so you're not getting the frequency you would on a beginner program. However, it's still a solid plan, and far better than putting random pieces together as many beginners do.

However, I'm not a fan of cut an dry meal plans, partly for reasons like you mentioned (not liking foods). If someone is unsure about their calories, and macros, they may find it harder to make swaps. The other reason is they're usually unnecessarily restrictive, and more of a temporary diet than a long term sustainable nutritional guideline. Like Naomi I use IIFYM, I know some people do better on specific plans though at least until they're used to eating less/differently. Just saying you can use the program without the meal plan if you wanted to, and if it's make things a bit easier as far as food selections.

As for other people's reviews and experiences, her program has it's own section here. Scroll to the bottom and you can read comments from other users: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/jami...chTerm=livefit
    Don't know if it'll have the feedback you're looking for, but it can't hurt.
    PRs: 95lbs/126lbs/212lbs
    Next Goals: 100lbs/150lbs/215lbs

AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10) AliGip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im following it for the majority - I think the basic concept is eat clean. cut the added sugar. and eat frequent (like 6 meals a day) with a protein, complex carb and veggie at each meal. and snacks in between. For example normal meatloaf of course is not on my plan- but last night I made it into patties that I weighed out and cooked them on my NuWave so the grease cooks away from the meat. I ate them but I logged it and counted it in. It did land me 2 over on my fat for the day tho - but sometimes you need something besides chicken and fish lol. Thank you for your help !

alybaabaa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I did it and loved it. I didn't follow the meal plan (basically iifym instead at a deficit) and followed her workouts only. I lifted hard and it kicked my butt. If you hate the turkey muffins, find a good source of protein that you like instead and don't sweat it.

After I finished the program and hit my goal of 20ish% bf- I took a week "off" - took a couple weeks at maintenance and then started the allpro beginner routine to do the three times a week full body (and hopefully lean bulk). I miss some of the exercises she had us doing (especially the lower body work) but am sure I'll cycle back to it at some point.

THANKS! I am in week 4 now .. I actually am enjoying the challenge!- however I agree it is kicking my butt!

Sharrath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've finished LiveFit in September 2016 and for most part the program was working for me. I had great improvements in strength in my major lifts and other exercises. People in the gym started complimenting my form by the end of Phase 2. Yet, in Phase 3 all the cardio and circuit training was just too much for me. I've started burning muscle as well as fat, and fat wasn't disappearing that fast. My body was reacting really well to carb cycling, but the average amount of calories for me and especially the carbs on low-carb days (<60g) left me feeling exhausted and drained at work. So, by the end of it all the results weren't that fantastic.
    If I were to do it again I'd change the amount of cardio and calories for the cut phase.

bendyprissy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello. When the meal plan say unlimited veggies, is it all the veggies on the list or only specific veggies?