Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheSteve39 View Post
    We take our shoes off at my home. If I'm going to be running in and out of the house, though, I usually leave my shoes on but mainly on the wood floors, not the carpet.

I once was at a friend's house in high school and there was a bunch of us over there (at least ten people) and he made us all take our shoes off and leave them by the front door. I kid you not, the smell coming from the area by the front door was horrendous.
    smelly shoes and feet is something scandis dont have unless its the workout shoes/sneakers. we shower and change socks everyday in order to prevent smell

sometimes myself or someone else have smelly shoes, but its embarrassing and we usually comment ourselves that we perhaps forgot to wash them or need to buy new pair
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

Location: Merseyside, The North, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) BustaCapp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    typical American living room:

fist yourself

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    If you have a party everyone just stands around in their socks? Seems so weird - Different strokes for Different folks.
    No, usually we sit. I've had a couple parties, but for the most part we usually go out for a party. I don't like having people over because I like having a clean, empty place with just myself and one or two people over.

That's the rules. If they don't take their shoes off they aren't allowed in. My mom has been the only issue so far. Lack of fukin respect, but she eventually caves.
    ★★★ A State of Trance Crew ★★★
    ♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I heard in Scandinavia muslims don't even take off their head scarf before going in dry on your benefits

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol I always take off my shoes in home. maybe sometimes I'll wear flip flops around the house. I visit stranger's houses frequently, and always ask if they'd like me to take their shoes off before I enter past the door. Only 1 person/household has ever asked that I remove it.

absolutely disgusting

always made my friends take off their shoes too when they'd visit my apartment. I wouldn't demand it before entering, but if I noticed after a couple minutes that they didn't take them off, I'd point it out, jokingly making a bigger deal out of it each consecutive time it happened. they eventually got the idea

Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Jax05 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    American here, I take off all my clothes when I get home.

Serious.
    Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit softly.

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by _zman View Post
    No, usually we sit. I've had a couple parties, but for the most part we usually go out for a party. I don't like having people over because I like having a clean, empty place with just myself and one or two people over.

That's the rules. If they don't take their shoes off they aren't allowed in. My mom has been the only issue so far. Lack of fukin respect, but she eventually caves.

I make my house as comfortable as possible for everyone. Big a** couches, loads of chairs in the kitchen, ice cold beer mugs, extra fridge for beer, huge TV screen. My house caters to people I invite in and we have huge parties. My house is meant to be lived in. If that means I have to take extra time to clean the hardwoods, vacuum , have the carpets professionally cleaned and replace the carpet more frequently then thats what I do....

^^That isnt a shot at you or your preferences (srs). As I said earlier, different strokes for different folks. I completely get removing your shoes if you like to be extra clean, have white carpets, have OCD, etc..

Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wrench7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Take my shoes off? Hell I take my pants off as soon as I walk into my home.

My grandpa is a old old farmer who's always said "take my boots off? floors are meant for walking on its not like im gonna eat off the fukking thing"
    Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
    Through passion, I gain strength.
    Through strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are broken.
    The Force shall free me.

nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nordiclifter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post

that is what I guess would look like after a week

do not want/10

filthy/10
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew
    Currently no gf crew and gonna stay that way for some years now for self improvement/developement. Gotta learn me,

Registered User Scarrdbutsmartr's Avatar
    Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Scarrdbutsmartr has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Wrench7 View Post
    Take my shoes off? Hell I take my pants off as soon as I walk into my home.

My grandpa is a old old farmer who's always said "take my boots off? floors are meant for walking on its not like im gonna eat off the fukking thing"
    Grandma goes hard in the paint...Would rep her in real life.

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Always take my shoes off checking in.

Originally Posted by BustaCapp View Post

M8 don't think we didn't forget about your living room the size of a postage stamp decorated in Ikea furniture.
    #sunyourballs
    Unvaxed sperm is the next Bitcoin
    ⒻⓊⒸⓀ ⒷⒾⒹⒺⓃ

Mirin '03 Chad avatar?? Jibt3ch's Avatar
    Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jibt3ch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nearly everybody I know takes their shoes off at the door. I don't know why, but I just find it incredibly rude if people walk in my house with their shoes on.

Growing up i had one friend who's shoes you could wear in the house. It was basically just a party house and on weekends if yoy went there your shoes might get stolen if some ruffians attended. They also spit on their own floors and people were pissing and puking all over the bathroom too. Lol could literally go there any day and any time and their would be people either drinking or doing drugs. Everyday of the week. Just lol when I think back to it, 3 brothers with a single mom pretty much.
    ***Canadian Crew***
    Misc proud dad crew
    You have my word as a schons crew
    -Bulldog
    ***Will be banned for necro bumping threads crew***

Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Train57 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    they should do this at shool so i can see the girls pretty feet
    Ambatukam!!!!!

Active Duty CoD Operator

Crypto expert

_zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) _zman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Scarrdbutsmartr View Post
    I make my house as comfortable as possible for everyone. Big a** couches, loads of chairs in the kitchen, ice cold beer mugs, extra fridge for beer, huge TV screen. My house caters to people I invite in and we have huge parties. My house is meant to be lived in. If that means I have to take extra time to clean the hardwoods, vacuum , have the carpets professionally cleaned and replace the carpet more frequently then thats what I do....

^^That isnt a shot at you or your preferences (srs). As I said earlier, different strokes for different folks. I completely get removing your shoes if you like to be extra clean, have white carpets, have OCD, etc..
    Oh I have big ass couches too m8. I always have 4-5 frozen beer mugs and probably 12 different beers in the fridge at any time and plenty of other drinks and wine. I also have my own home theatre and have had scary movie marathons around Halloween and football parties for the big games, but most of the time I don't like having people over unless I'm keen on a girl, nomsayin'. I just prefer going out if there's a lot of people. I don't like a lot of people in my house. Last time that happened their kids drew on my walls.

joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000) joshewwah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just lmao @ u if you don't take off ur shoes before entering your house and using house slippers

fukin dirty dogs

mirin the Japanese for their clean culture

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My boyfriend does this ****....absolutely haram. I have noticed "ethnic" people tend to take theirs off at the door. Bf is white btw.constantly taking his shoes off or moving them from the random place he took them off in the house.
    Check out my supplement log for Gaspari's Size On!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172059223

fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fali1991 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Especially true for guys- the puddle of pee under a urinal you slightly step in to take piss in public bathrooms? That's all over your floor.

I take off my shoes and have my roomba running day and night.

If someone comes in who doesn't like the idea of taking their shoes off, I throw some shoe covers in their face. If they refuse I ask them to leave. Simple. Not all American are the same

Oh I have big ass couches too m8. I always have 4-5 frozen beer mugs and probably 12 different beers in the fridge at any time and plenty of other drinks and wine. I also have my own home theatre and have had scary movie marathons around Halloween and football parties for the big games, but most of the time I don't like having people over unless I'm keen on a girl, nomsayin'. I just prefer going out if there's a lot of people. I don't like a lot of people in my house. Last time that happened their kids drew on my walls.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/fNEDQM4.jpg[ /img]
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/uUATbpi.jpg[ /img]
    specs on hifi?

Originally Posted by TheAmazon View Post
    My boyfriend does this ****....absolutely haram. I have noticed "ethnic" people tend to take theirs off at the door. Bf is white btw.constantly taking his shoes off or moving them from the random place he took them off in the house.
    so if I understand you right, your BF is wearing his shoes around your house? how often do you and him need to clean?
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a never ending story. He's not tidy. I try to do something every night but between him being a lazy cleaner. Myself and a three year old I'm lucky if it stays nice for three days. The weekends are reserved for cleaning, laundry, and floors.
    Check out my supplement log for Gaspari's Size On!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172059223

anonymous

redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz redraider86 has the mod powerz
    I have never worn shoes inside. At my house (and growing up) you take your shoes off by the door and put on slippers or tapochki.

Asian Crew, I guess.

Registered User bjjruinedmylife's Avatar
    bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bjjruinedmylife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Of course i dont keep my shoes on...

I dont have shoes.

juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) juvefan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If i take my shoes off everyone will see my 3inch lifts
    $0 or $1 million crypto crew
    Ex-OMG crew

Originally Posted by nordiclifter View Post
    specs on hifi?

so if I understand you right, your BF is wearing his shoes around your house? how often do you and him need to clean?
    The towers and center channel are Bic Acoustech speakers. I know the towers are dual 8" speakers with horns, and the center is dual 6.5". The horns make it a bit too bright sound imo, but it sounds amazing overall.

The AVR is a Denon (1612? i forget) with DTS capable (bluray uncompressed audio capable). Most of my movies are on my HTPC though.

The rears are a no name brand, but really damn good bookshelves that I use to use by themselves when I had a stereo styled system.

The receiver pictured on the left is actually used to power the couch which has two bass shakers attached to it. The wiring is in the walls. I used the LF out (subwoofer out) to send a signal to the couch and it'll shake during explosions and such. It's not really needed if the sub is turned up. It'll shake the whole house just fine.

The subwoofer is a PA-150. A 15" sub and it only sees about 1/4 volume. It's honestly too big for that basement but I don't plan on living here forever.

The screen is just a white painted wall and I built the frame by hand and painted it.

The projector is a Epson 8350 (1080p)

The towers and center channel are Bic Acoustech speakers. I know the towers are dual 8" speakers with horns, and the center is dual 6.5". The horns make it a bit too bright sound imo, but it sounds amazing overall.

The AVR is a Denon (1612? i forget) with DTS capable (bluray uncompressed audio capable). Most of my movies are on my HTPC though.

The rears are a no name brand, but really damn good bookshelves that I use to use by themselves when I had a stereo styled system.

The receiver pictured on the left is actually used to power the couch which has two bass shakers attached to it. The wiring is in the walls. I used the LF out (subwoofer out) to send a signal to the couch and it'll shake during explosions and such. It's not really needed if the sub is turned up. It'll shake the whole house just fine.

The subwoofer is a PA-150. A 15" sub and it only sees about 1/4 volume. It's honestly too big for that basement but I don't plan on living here forever.

The screen is just a white painted wall and I built the frame by hand and painted it.

The projector is a Epson 8350 (1080p)

[img]http://i.imgur.com/KV2pdtB.jpg[ /img]
    was sure it was klipsch rf-7 towers you had, looks very similar. 15" gotta shake the whole house lmao, crazy. nice rig man. have a dali and nad system myself, stereo tho. gotta upgrade in future
    Actual viking crew
    Actually lift crew

EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvertonFC2010 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The outside of the US is clean enough so we don't have to take off our shoes u mad brah?

USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!

OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000) OnePostPony is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stepping in the door and taking your shoes off after a long day is a GOAT feeling, it wouldn't even feel like I was home if I didn't take my shoes off.
    Anti FA Crew

2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2thTEE82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HMFIC_BROWSIN View Post
    American here, I take off all my clothes when I get home.

Serious.

*** Stripper-at-home-Crew ***

Originally Posted by tng83 View Post
    I have hard wood floors. I sweep every other day and mop once a week. If I had carpet Id try a little harder to keep it clean but even then a vacuum cleaner gets most of the dirt/dust up.

Do you take your shoes off when you enter an office building?
    Why would you even want to wear shoes at home after wearing 'em while out and about? Unless you got ugly ass feet or just want to appear taller at all times, there's no point of wearing shoes in your home since it'll just mean that you have to clean your carpet and hardwood flooring more often.
    Founder and Leader of BBBC (Bubble Butt Brahs Crew) [as a brah, got a bubble butt & I can't deny it] - now recruiting

Get mutantized, X-Men style! https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173322281

True GOAT ass thread, no joke https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171578013

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't take off shoes, I have dogs that go in/out so it's really pointless. I usually take off my shoes but it's not at the door generally go to the bedroom and put my shoes in the closet.
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WHChampion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shoes off default. If host keeps theirs on though then they probably don't clean the floors so shoes stay on.