Droscovi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post BF Estimate and Further Progression

I have been a lurker around here for about 6 years, since I started to engage in a more healthy lifestyle. I went from being a 230lbs fatty down to a 175lbs rail and am currently 205lbs at 6'3. I have never really followed a strict eating plan and just focused on eating clean foods and ensuring nutrition around my workouts (my problem is not eating enough...). Over the past 6 years I have been on and off with my lifting until recently (past couple of months). I am now at a point where I want to take my physique to the next level and see what I am capable of (naturally).

I am currently focusing on bringing out my mid section a bit more but don't know if I should focus on fat loss or trying to build up the area. I am estimating I am around 10-15 percent BF but not entirely sure (my lower back carries the fat and I am lean everywhere else including legs). I am wondering what others have done at this stage; is it worth more fat loss or should I just really "maintain" and hit the mid section with more intensity combined with my current routine? Do a cut or bulk?

Thanks!
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Droscovi; 09-20-2016 at 11:38 PM.

unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) unplugged has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look pretty damn lean to me so def add mass!
    The Deadlift is the ultimate fight of you VS the bar.

you can't half rep a deadlift.
    you can't bounce a deadlift.
    you can't arch to get an easier deadlift.
    you won't have a spotter to help the hard part of a deadlift.

there's just you, some heavy ass weight, and your b!tch ass having to pick it up.