Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There's no reason Josh couldn't someday equal or better Lee Priest's 5th place finish, but I don't see it happening this year. The field's too stacked.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cedric is inconsistent, as is Ramy. Josh isn't.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Too many awesome guys this year, lineup too deep for me to make predictions.

Dallas McCarver and Josh Lenartowitz are big-time darkhorses though. Josh can beat Cedric here since Olympia judges conditioning more heavily than other shows (but if Cedric is on, that would be awesome)

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Too many awesome guys this year, lineup too deep for me to make predictions.

Dallas McCarver and Josh Lenartowitz are big-time darkhorses though. Josh can beat Cedric here since Olympia judges conditioning more heavily than other shows (but if Cedric is on, that would be awesome)
    Roelly is the biggest dark horse in the show you little cuck. I mean, he has some poses where I think he can hang with Phil (ab & thigh, side chest, side tricep, most muscular), it's just a question of how much his lack of a back is going to hinder him. His BDB is awful...it's like the middle part of his back is missing.

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I'll challenge a few of everyone's points. Maybe it'll get an interesting discussion going and

it'll open up on a few perspectives some may have missed.

Few questions:

1. Why do you see Ramy placing so high, especially over Rhoden? What are the particular points you see (whether in Ramy or Rhoden, or perhaps both) that'll cause such a thing to happen?

2. I can see why someone would put Compton over Roelly, but given that Roelly isn't in your Disappointments categories, I have a hard time seeing how he could place beneath Victor..especially given that he consistently placed over him in the past years (except the 2015 Mr.O which was terrible for Roelly).

3. Ramy being in your Disappointment category..how do you see him placing in the top 3? Will he be a small disappointment based on your expectations of him, but yet still be in such a good shape that he'll overrun Dexter/Rhoden?

1) I feel like Rhoden's back post 40 years old will not come up. Rhoden has amazing lines and arguably some of the best front and side shots. From the back, its not like he falters like a Ben pakulski but its still a weakness in terms of thickness, detail and depth. Ramy will never show detail like Phil, yet I am seeing some stuff from Ramy that I haven't seen before ever. His delts seemed more striated, his quads seemed more straited with deeper cuts. Before, these two muscle groups were humongous with not so much detail. He has a bit more of that mature muscle look which judges love as you know. For Ramy, calves are bit on the smaller side but that won't decide his placings. His coach change, improvements in English, etc. along with paying his dues since he has been around a while now will give him a fair judging in the absence of Kai and Wolf. He might appear as the individual who rivals Heath as the final man standing next to him. Then again, I might be very very wrong. It is just a gut feeling that helped me always guess these things kind of right. Lets's see.

2) I wanted to argue with you but I think you are right. Roelly having so much momentum behind him and arguably winning some poses against Dexter Jackson in NY Pro tells me that he should be almost a lock for top 6. It is just that some judges like Victor a lot and Roelly has been screwed over before. If I were to change these picks I probably would have switched them.

3) Actually, I should have explained myself better. I don't think Ramy will disappoint. I wrote those as "potential" or "surprise" possibilities. I think Ramy will be on. He will be very competitive. However, he has **** the bed before at the olympia so it is a possibility. So, all those names that you see are "potential" disappointments. I believe that at this point Phil will not come off either but it is a possibility. Plus, Phil coming off is just a major disappointment comapred to someone like Compton or Josh etc.

Just want to add a P.S. I believe that Compton will probably look good. He seemed very calm and collected both times he was on RX Muscle interview. Him working alone seemed to have helped him quite a lot. I hope he delivers.
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's what will really happen:

1 Levrone
    2 Ramy
    3 Bonac
    4 Roelly
    5 Compton
    6 Dallas

And here's what the judges will say happened:

1 Phil
    2 Levrone
    3 Dexter (gifted to exploit rivalry between the 2 90s guys)
    4 Ramy
    5 Rhoden
    6 Martinez
    7 Bonac
    8 Roelly

Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Coal Man has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Oyiug View Post
    Here's what will really happen:

1 Levrone
    2 Ramy
    3 Bonac
    4 Roelly
    5 Compton
    6 Dallas

And here's what the judges will say happened:

1 Phil
    2 Levrone
    3 Dexter (gifted to exploit rivalry between the 2 90s guys)
    4 Ramy
    5 Rhoden
    6 Martinez
    7 Bonac
    8 Roelly
    1. You're a Phil hater. There's literally no way you can put him out of the top 6 even with a massive bias against him.

2. Levrone won't be in the top 6.

3. Ramy? just lol. I don't think he'll be as good as his last showing.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Here are the predictions from the hosts of the Pro Bodybuilding Worldwide podcast:

Dan Solomon
    1. Dexter Jackson
    2. Phil Heath
    3. Shawn Rhoden
    4. Mamdouh Elssbiay
    5. Cedric McMillan
    6. Josh Lenartowicz

Bob Cicherillo
    1. Phil Heath
    2. Dexter Jackson
    3. Shawn Rhoden
    4. Mamdouh Elssbiay
    5. Roelly Winklaar
    6. Justin Compton

Chad Nichols
    1. Phil Heath
    2. Dexter Jackson
    3. Mamdouh Elssbiay
    4. Shawn Rhoden
    5. Josh Lenartowicz
    6. Cedric McMillan

NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000) NeoSeminole is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I predict Dallas will surprise everyone. The guy looks insane

Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Oyiug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Coal Man View Post
    1. You're a Phil hater. There's literally no way you can put him out of the top 6 even with a massive bias against him.

2. Levrone won't be in the top 6.

3. Ramy? just lol. I don't think he'll be as good as his last showing.
    1. I'm just a hater of midsections that throw off the flow of the physique, making the competitor look like they have "love handles" even though they are very lean. Even in 2011 when everyone acts like Phil was so great, he still had that ugly midsection. That's also why I don't name any other guys with similar abs, like Dexter, Josh, or Nathan. Phil also looks bad in the front double bi. He came in off the past two years as well. He does have some great brachioradialis muscles though.

2. He used to beat Dexter other than when he was injured his last year, and most everyone but me seems to have no problem placing Dexter high, so... The guy was second at 4 Olympias.

3. Ramy placed a little higher each year, and there is a good chance he is a lot leaner this year, but, yeah, he may just come in smaller and not leaner worrying too much about being a certain weight like most people around here thought he needed to do. He is huge but without the gut issues a lot of other guys have.

batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) batspoof is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just as I predicted, Kevin looks incredible and is set for a top 3 finish.

I think Phix will probably edge him out, but damn Kevin is going to push him.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by batspoof View Post
    Just as I predicted, Kevin looks incredible and is set for a top 3 finish.

I think Phix will probably edge him out, but damn Kevin is going to push him.
    Bookmarking this post.
    A pattern in the chaos.

littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000) littlearm is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went through everyone's predictions to see who was the most accurate - the big winner was RoroCwalker, who was off by 1 position with Roelly and 4 positions with Justin - a total difference of 5.

Roro's Prediction:
    Phil
    Shawn
    Dexter
    Ramy
    Roelly
    Justin

In terms of the "expert opinions," Bob Cicherillo scored a 7 and Dan Solomon and Chad Nichols tied with a 9 (lower scores are better.) If I weight the higher placings more (meaning that the #1 spot is worth more than #2, which is more than 3 etc.) then Chad scores slightly better.

Have to give an honorable mention to Deathmetal92 who picked the exact placing of 5 of the top 6, but his inclusion of Kevin Levrone was so far off that it raised his score too much:

Deathmetal92's Prediction:
    Phil
    Shawn
    Dexter
    Ramy
    Kevin
    Roelly