Page 1 of 24 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm just too fuking shallow

I've long accepted that the key(probably) to fixing my FA problems is to lower my standards. I'm tired of being FA and I want change so I am motivated. But I just can't bring myself to actually pursue chicks that might be in my league and give me a chance.

It's so frustrating, I see other people doing it all the time. Ugly guys, getting with ugly chicks and just living with it. Instead I have this block that I just don't want to do it. I always want girls out of my league who will never give me the time of day.

It's normal to want to be with people you are actually physically attracted but I see people (guys and girls) hooking up/dating people that are just obviously not physically good looking because they don't have a choice. That's what I need to do, or be FA forever and both options are just so fuking chitty.

endrant, brb turning to drugs and alcohol (again)

Registered User psychosylocibin's Avatar
    psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) psychosylocibin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    I've long accepted that the key(probably) to fixing my FA problems is to lower my standards. I'm tired of being FA and I want change so I am motivated. But I just can't bring myself to actually pursue chicks that might be in my league and give me a chance.

It's so frustrating, I see other people doing it all the time. Ugly guys, getting with ugly chicks and just living with it. Instead I have this block that I just don't want to do it. I always want girls out of my league who will never give me the time of day.

It's normal to want to be with people you are actually physically attracted but I see people (guys and girls) hooking up/dating people that are just obviously not physically good looking because they don't have a choice. That's what I need to do, or be FA forever and both options are just so fuking chitty.

endrant, brb turning to drugs and alcohol (again)

know that feel. girls that would be attracted to you, you coulnd't even get it up for unless you only do it once every two weeks. Girls you are attracted to are not attracted to you.

The worse part is that I am in shape and all I am asking for is a girl who is in shape. But the rules of the dating market say that that type of girl apparently is "above my league"
    -Max Squat drops from 415 to 200 after going 1 degree past 90 degree knee bend crew.

naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000) naesob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't settle, you'll never be happy. How do you know they won't give you the time of day? Sure some won't, but some will. Just remember that lots of those hot girls lives are really ****ed up. You might not even want to be with them once you get to know who they are.
    “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” - Thomas Jefferson

jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jamesbwbevis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by naesob View Post
    Don't settle, you'll never be happy. How do you know they won't give you the time of day? Sure some won't, but some will. Just remember that lots of those hot girls lives are really ****ed up. You might not even want to be with them once you get to know who they are.
    How do I know? Because I'm 25, never been on a date, never done anything physical with a girl etc etc. No success whatsoever.

My standards need to go way down or else I'm dying an FA

Originally Posted by psychosylocibin View Post
    know that feel. girls that would be attracted to you, you coulnd't even get it up for unless you only do it once every two weeks. Girls you are attracted to are not attracted to you.

The worse part is that I am in shape and all I am asking for is a girl who is in shape. But the rules of the dating market say that that type of girl apparently is "above my league"

Well that's different for you, because you are attractive enough to reasonably pursue and expect decent looking women. Not the case for me though, my "league" is less attractive women.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's gotta be such a tough thing to do. fuuck man.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    that's gotta be such a tough thing to do. fuuck man.

For some reason it is for me. I see other people doing it with ease, usually right out of the gate they don't even waste time with people out of their league.

Last girl I liked was literally model status. I wasted so much time trying to make it work, and of course she's banging a rich, older, handsome dude instead. lolz

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    that's life man. you and I have had discussions about this and both find it difficult to do that sort of **** with uglies. i couldn't imagine it.

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    that's life man. you and I have had discussions about this and both find it difficult to do that sort of **** with uglies. i couldn't imagine it.

Starting to think alcoholism is actually a viable third choice

Originally Posted by jamesbwbevis View Post
    Starting to think alcoholism is actually a viable third choice
    if that's your thing, then go for it. i don't like to self-medicate to solve unhappiness I have with certain aspects of my life but I will say that recreational drug use was paramount to my existence when I was getting no play and was an uneducated loser. but that was long ago and I was much worse off than you are now.

Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are you actively pursuing and hitting on women? If you are and you're in shape I find it hard to believe you can't at least get a date with a girl who's in shape herself... She may not be a knockout but if you put yourself out there enough the law of averages are on your side.

Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Godemis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you are working out alot and in good shape you should be able to at least get something. Hell man when I was 280 pounds I still got some really pretty, albeit thicker girls. It was not often as I like it just took time. Get the confidence level up. Go to the bars and just talk to girls. Rejection sucks. I relate it to martial arts. Your always afraid to take a punch in the face but after you release its not so bad you dont mind it anymore. Rejection is the same way. Get knocked down a few times and eventually you will find a girl.

I would never settle. I would rather be alone and occasionally hook up then be with a girl who I did not find attractive.

Originally Posted by Mark604 View Post
    Are you actively pursuing and hitting on women? If you are and you're in shape I find it hard to believe you can't at least get a date with a girl who's in shape herself... She may not be a knockout but if you put yourself out there enough the law of averages are on your side.

yes I have, but they are always out of my league. 7+/10s

A skinny chick with an ugly face is probably possible but I can't bring myself to pursue that

Originally Posted by Godemis View Post

I would never settle. I would rather be alone and occasionally hook up then be with a girl who I did not find attractive.
    eh, you don't know what it's like to go this long without. and I dont even occassionally hook up either. And I do want to actually date at some point in my life but she's gonna have to be not so good looking or it isnt going to happen at all

Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000) Mark604 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Has it been hundreds of rejections or just a few and then you quit? Have you worked on your conversation skills so you come off as someone people want to talk to instead of being awkward? There's lots of reasons things might not be working, but I've seen some pretty average dudes pull decent looking women and it wasn't based on their facial features that's for sure.

Goof loving Jared HockeyBacon18's Avatar
    HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) HockeyBacon18 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    dont settle, new girls are turning 18 every day, lower your dating age range

SRS, girls my age dont find me that attractive, but younger girls that are a point or two higher than girls my age find me attractive
    Keep mod discussions out of your sig line

Misc 2018 and 2019 NFL Pick Em Champion- Better luck next year fellas

Resident miscer for the Super Bowl 57 CHAMPION LA Rams.

Originally Posted by Mark604 View Post
    Has it been hundreds of rejections or just a few and then you quit? Have you worked on your conversation skills so you come off as someone people want to talk to instead of being awkward? There's lots of reasons things might not be working, but I've seen some pretty average dudes pull decent looking women and it wasn't based on their facial features that's for sure.
    Yes it's been hundreds, college alone it happened constantly.

I am not average btw, if I was this thread wouldnt exist. I would accept a plain looking chick

Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000) Nedo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Who doesn't want a girl out of their league lol.

Crying about being raised in the ghetto/poor and chit and here you are burning your money on abusing substances. Making your fam real proud bro, smarten the fuk up and I hope you only talking about dro.

Start somewhere to get some experience and see how chit goes. It will pick you up as a person. Nobody said you need to marry every girl you meet bro. "Sorry sl00t I am not feeling it" or make up some other bull chit which won't make her feel bad, nomsayin ? When you truly connect with someone and like their personality, you overlook their looks flaws although you do need to be somewhat attracted to them. This especially when you claim you are below average looks.

Aesthetically pleased fretslayer's Avatar
    fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000) fretslayer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by naesob View Post
    This^^^

Pretty spot on. Especially the never settle part. I've made his mistake in the past. Never again, it always became an issue and lead to me being un-happy and breaking it off. Never fails.
    Lee Priest for President

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would rather be alone than settle with a girl I'm not attracted to. What's the point of that?
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by FA******* View Post
    Would rather be alone than settle with a girl I'm not attracted to. What's the point of that?
    Originally Posted by fretslayer View Post
    This^^^

Pretty spot on. Especially the never settle part. I've made his mistake in the past. Never again, it always became an issue and lead to me being un-happy and breaking it off. Never fails.

You guys will probably be right in the end, but I don't think I can be truly content with things until I've least had some basic experience with women. Like go on some dates etc. I've have literally zero right now

Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kabamaro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    unattractive girls don't want me srs

They might sense that I'm going to use them so they don't take me seriously

Location: London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000) MHannibal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Just go up to them and say hello, OP.
    Exadata DBA

Originally Posted by MHannibal View Post
    Just go up to them and say hello, OP.

That I can do, but no motivation to make moves or anything. just feels wrong like I'm going against my will

guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guerrillapike is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Do you have a good career? I mean your 26, if your answer is No.. then well.. their isn't much that can be said to help. Without a good career and money, you will never be able to afford to become the kind of guy you need to be to attract the women you want. If you have a good career though then their is no excuse, your just not using it to your advantage to attract women.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Would rather be fa than be with someone I wasn't attracted to .

alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) alltrapbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pay for a hot escort?

Don't get me wrong it won't fix your issues entirely, but it'll help clear a lot of the bullchit in your head, and it'll be a step in the right direction...

DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DAJDive has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Let me share with all of you what I have observed with my 40+ years on this Earth. Men, over time, have been lowering their self-worth to the point we are the laughing stock to women we currently are. Never lower your standards, because when you do, you are saying to yourself that you are not worthy of something better. Men deserve to be treated with the same high standards women do. Learn to change your situation so you can pull those 8 or 9s (or even a 10) and be happy and confident with who you are. Even if you end up FA, do so knowing you're happy with yourself and you didn't have to lower your standards.

And yes, I lowered my standards and settled. It's not all that its cracked up to be. So I'm preaching from experience.

Hawaiian shirt hoarder FAPhaggot's Avatar
    FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) FAPhaggot has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by guerrillapike View Post
    Do you have a good career? I mean your 26, if your answer is No.. then well.. their isn't much that can be said to help. Without a good career and money, you will never be able to afford to become the kind of guy you need to be to attract the women you want. If you have a good career though then their is no excuse, your just not using it to your advantage to attract women.
    If money's all that you're bringing to the table, money's what you're going to get used for.
    FA Crew
    Always Pick 1 Crew

"Experience is something you get right after you need it."

Originally Posted by guerrillapike View Post
    Don't have a good career, but I'm also not broke living in mom's basement so I'm doing ok