Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pushlimits View Post
    lmao at your thread. i'd be more concerned with why you've got so many pimples.

here's the issue. people like you fret over something as ridiculous as spending a fortune trying to save your hair like it's the only thing that matters when in actual fact, hair is the least important thing in the world to me. of course, i could make it an issue, like anyone can, but if you are making an issue out of your hair, or lack of, you either have the most perfect life or your priorities and/or mental health is fukked up.

check out the bald famous people. they could afford the most expensive treatments, get their hair back or prevent them from losing it, but they choose not to. why? because it's not important.

lol @ people spending a ton of money to keep their hair when they are out of shape or don't have their life in order.

if you think it's just your hair holding you back, i've got bad news for you...
    Basically my thoughts put into a little harsher wording lol

Originally Posted by digital022 View Post
    Always had difficulty styling my hair so didn't even care when I started to bald.

Currently using Skull Shaver electric razor every morning on my dome and a stubble trimmer for my grill.
    Das it mane. Das it. Who knew the bald crew had so many members!

DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeadlyStriker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bump for weekend balding miscers

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    das it bald brah

I tended to shave my head in my early 20s in college because I had to have a military regulation haircut. Honestly having too much hair always looked off on me. A fade did look good on me.

But myself and my dad have good head shapes so it looks good on me. I'm 32 now and notice that me dedicating time to fitness, etc in my 20s has paid off coming into my 30s. You see guys just give up after a certain age. Me being in shape helps me stand out now.

Great thread OP. Kinda get tired of guys losing their hair and seeing it as a death sentence. Really harbors a lot of negativity in the misc.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    das it bald brah

I tended to shave my head in my early 20s in college because I had to have a military regulation haircut. Honestly having too much hair always looked off on me. A fade did look good on me.

But myself and my dad have good head shapes so it looks good on me. I'm 32 now and notice that me dedicating time to fitness, etc in my 20s has paid off coming into my 30s. You see guys just give up after a certain age. Me being in shape helps me stand out now.

Great thread OP. Kinda get tired of guys losing their hair and seeing it as a death sentence. Really harbors a lot of negativity in the misc.
    das it mane. Yea and the thing is everyone will just tell you "oh you have the right head shape and can pull it off." Yea but that isn't the reason. You can look good bald staying fit and clean cut and everything else I mentioned. And like you said, most dudes just kind of give up and stop focusing on anything fitness related.

So yea maybe someone like you will look better bald since you are naturally good looking (no homo) and have the head shape, but that doesn't mean everyone else is deemed to look like a cancer patient or a beta loser. Chit pisses me off.

Thanks for chiming in OG bald brah

RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000) RU4A69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great thread op.

I got sick of Fin and finally busted out the razor a few months ago. I'm not swimming in bishes but I don't worry about losing my hair anymore (Norwood 2ish now).

Shaving your head makes your shoulders look broader, which is GOAT
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ******** TRAP BAR BOARD REP*******
    VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

---*No Hymen No Diamond Crew*---

Originally Posted by RU4A69 View Post
    Great thread op.

I got sick of Fin and finally busted out the razor a few months ago. I'm not swimming in bishes but I don't worry about losing my hair anymore (Norwood 2ish now).

Shaving your head makes your shoulders look broader, which is GOAT
    exactly. And here is the other thing....most dudes focus on their hair and saving hair based on how they think women will view them.

So i don't get why guys risk hormone damage, money, etc to try and make themselves think women would want them more.

balding and dealing with it is a very mentally destructive thing. You see if from almost every dude. As soon as you shave it and move, no more mental pain about that. Such a beautiful feeling and stress off your shoulders

meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000) meatlog is a name known to all. (+5000)

Originally Posted by meatlog View Post
    Bald brah has some moves. The black women love a bald man

Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Sternentreue is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its good to see that there are still some alpha bros on the misc. all the negativity on this forum makes insecure miscers even more sad.
    stand your ground brah, you're doing the right thing here. it's not only about being bald...
    even the best of us have some weakness, be it looks wise, personality, family or whatever. you confronted that insecurity and turned it into a strength. as men, we have to face our fears.
    you're a natural leader brah. use those qualities to spread positivity and belief as you do on the misc. your attitude is really motivating.
    cheers
    Misc Stoicism Crew

Wants us all to make it Crew <3
    Love my misc brethren Crew <3
    Nevergiveup Crew
    Trump Train Crew
    I am the captain of my soul.

6'3" 190lbs

Originally Posted by Sternentreue View Post
    its good to see that there are still some alpha bros on the misc. all the negativity on this forum makes insecure miscers even more sad.
    stand your ground brah, you're doing the right thing here. it's not only about being bald...
    even the best of us have some weakness, be it looks wise, personality, family or whatever. you confronted that insecurity and turned it into a strength. as men, we have to face our fears.
    you're a natural leader brah. use those qualities to spread positivity and belief as you do on the misc. your attitude is really motivating.
    cheers
    Well dang brah, thanks for the kind words.

In all seriousness, I'm just trying to show brahs it's ok to YOU. Everyone focuses on I WISH I WISH I WISH. You will never look like anyone else, you won't magically get taller, the thickest of hair, more muscular etc. You do what you can, and work on the things you can control.

Brahs are gonna be alright haha. Misc is too negative. I enjoy some of the lulz and trolling, and do a little myself, but there are real people behind their computer screens that have insecurities, issues, lack of confidence, etc. Trying to bring some optimism in here.

We're all gonna make it boyos. And thanks again, those words mean a lot to me.

ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Well dang brah, thanks for the kind words.

In all seriousness, I'm just trying to show brahs it's ok to YOU. Everyone focuses on I WISH I WISH I WISH. You will never look like anyone else, you won't magically get taller, the thickest of hair, more muscular etc. You do what you can, and work on the things you can control.

Brahs are gonna be alright haha. Misc is too negative. I enjoy some of the lulz and trolling, and do a little myself, but there are real people behind their computer screens that have insecurities, issues, lack of confidence, etc. Trying to bring some optimism in here.

We're all gonna make it boyos. And thanks again, those words mean a lot to me.
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DeadlyStriker again.

Spot on, man. Control what you can. Rest is noise to be ignored.
    "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." -William James

My positivity thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172531971&p=1464356701#post1464356701
    My experiments with no soap and cold showers: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173382601
    balding journey: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174082771&p=1505298321#post1505298321

Originally Posted by ssg10587 View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DeadlyStriker again.

Spot on, man. Control what you can. Rest is noise to be ignored.
    on r/c. Yup and even then you have to look at what you are doing. Hair is something you can somewhat control now, but the methods have strong side effects, care a hassle, etc. Is it worth it?

Idk the misc has just felt pessimistic af lately. And It's hard being extremely optimistic and seeing it.

ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ssg10587 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    on r/c. Yup and even then you have to look at what you are doing. Hair is something you can somewhat control now, but the methods have strong side effects, care a hassle, etc. Is it worth it?

Idk the misc has just felt pessimistic af lately. And It's hard being extremely optimistic and seeing it.
    Keep going man. Good you are doing this, serious.

People/miscers are negative because a lot are insecure and get bogged down in their imperfections....PHUK THAT. Your life is your life and you have what you have. Id rather enjoy it than spend my time bitching about what I don't have.
    "Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." -William James

My positivity thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172531971&p=1464356701#post1464356701
    My experiments with no soap and cold showers: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173382601
    balding journey: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174082771&p=1505298321#post1505298321