Dale8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question What supplements do I need? I'm 19 and wanting to bulk.

Hi everyone,

One of my first posts so take it easy...

Been gyming it for the past 6-7 months now, not been going as often as I could but have definitely upped my game recently by going minimum 4 times a week.

I've put on some decent gains, starting to get definition through on shoulders and arms etc, no where near happy yet though with my overall gains and bulkiness.

Anyway, as I am getting more and more experience at the gym I was wondering if any extra supplements would benefit me?

I CURRENTLY have;

L GLUTAMINE: 1 x Morning, 1 x Intra workout (or before bed if rest day)
    BCAA: 1 x Intra workout
    Creatine: 1 x Intra workout (Not if having pre workout)
    Pre-workout
    Hurricane XS (Post workout)

I have been reading up on and have seen some positive reviews on:

Green tea extract
    ZMA
    Caffeine tablets
    Omega 3 capsules

I'm 19 years old, so the thing putting me off ZMA is that my hormones are already crazy iygm...

Any other supplements you recommend are more than welcome!!

Thanks everyone!

markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10) markthrones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good for now and continue until you reach 1 year into gym.
    Mark

quinnhoeppner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinnhoeppner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinnhoeppner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) quinnhoeppner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dale8 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Been gyming it for the past 6-7 months now, not been going as often as I could but have definitely upped my game recently by going minimum 4 times a week.

I've put on some decent gains, starting to get definition through on shoulders and arms etc, no where near happy yet though with my overall gains and bulkiness.

Anyway, as I am getting more and more experience at the gym I was wondering if any extra supplements would benefit me?

I CURRENTLY have;

Pre-workout

Green tea extract
    ZMA
    Caffeine tablets
    Omega 3 capsules

I'm 19 years old, so the thing putting me off ZMA is that my hormones are already crazy iygm...

Thanks everyone!
    Supplements are the icing on the cake. Good diet and lots of sleep will prove to be the main thing to focus on. If you want supps the only thing I would reccomend is multi vitamin, fish oil and creatine. Maybe protein if you have troubles eating adequate amounts each day.
    Squat: 300 BP: 205 DL: 355

tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000) tas4563 is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only thing I ever felt was worth a shiz is whey protein, creatine monohydrate, and nitric oxide boosters. Unfortunately for me I can't use NO because it gives me frigging hemorrhoids 2 days later. The pumps are awesome though.

For bulking though, I'm a very hard gainer btw(need like 4000 calories to gain), I'd just make a protein shake with a banana, oats, milk, 2 scoops of whey, and maybe peanut butter if you don't mind the fats. It's like 7-800 calories, and pretty cheap as well.

FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FaIIen is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Multi vitamins are fine and creatine does theoretically enhance performance. Whey is something that you can supplement with IF you can't hit your daily protein needs. Everything else is essentially useless with marginal benefits.

Preworkouts probably work, no experience. I just drink a cup of coffee.
    Log: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175660541

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Scrap everything. You don't NEED supplements. Invest in a multi and in a bunch of whole food(s).

Urfed has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Dale8 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I CURRENTLY have;

Pre-workout

Green tea extract
    ZMA
    Caffeine tablets
    Omega 3 capsules

Thanks everyone!
    Creatine is the only supplement that has all the science to back up that it's worth the money. (it's like 5 cents a scoop!) everything else is kinda if you have the money and you're willing to blow it. BCAA's are only somewhat worth the money if you do Intermittent Fasting because all your protein sources in food has the leucine and whatnot. You don't need a postworkout/whey protein if you know how to eat right because protein is protein. That saying, whey protein is convenient and fast so if you don't cook alot then sure buy it. Preworkout is worth it to me just because Caffeine is great :-) but that's totally preference

BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BlinkTwice has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Supplements are a supplement, therefore you don't need them...

ZMA is simply zinc and magnesium and vitamin b6, it will not make your hormones crazy lol you get all 3 in a multivitamin.

You can take creatine even if you have pwo . usually pwo has minuscule amounts of creatine, and some of them don't use monohydrate which is what you want.

Don't waste time with caffeine pills if you take pwo...
    Green tea is awesome and i highly recommend it to everyone even if they don't lift. There are numerous health benefits
    Instagram: Blinktwicealoush
    In it for the long haul.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    food.
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Agh4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It will better pay off to spend more money on food than lots of supplements. Whey, Creatine, multivitamins, pwo and fishoil(omega3) is enough imo.

WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) WutangFlex732 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dont fall victim to the newbie concept that supps are magic; they are not

Creatine Monohydrate does help your performance if you take it consistently. Yoyll have some water weight but nothingtoo drastic

Whey is just a supp that helps you get that extra protein intake for the day and post workout recovery.

Eat alot.of lean meats, clean carbs and fats. Also take multi vitamins and fish oil. Not rocket science. Its all about eating more and sleeping.