Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Aechfifty5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. Tell us why you want to participate in this program and what qualifications or qualities you would bring to the table.

I am a strength and conditioning coordinator at a Division 3 College and I like to keep update with the up and coming supplements released on the market so I can be a good resource for my athletes.. I am currently ranked in the top 20 on powerliftingwatch.com in both the 275 wrapped and unwrapped classes. Animalpak was one of the first supplements I started taking when I began to seriously train.

2. Your age.

3. How often you train each week

5 days a week.

4. The type of training you do (lifting, running, etc.)

Powerlifting, multi joint movements, I use the 5/3/1 philosophies!

5. The basic types of supplements you currently use or have used recently.

Animal pak, fish oils, whey protein

npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10) npcdusty is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up oh i def want in!!!

Originally Posted by jdawgxl View Post
    i've got some cool news to share here on the bb.com forum. The team here at animal has been working on a new product. We have been formulating and prototyping various formulas, and testing them internally at the company (bodybuilders and powerlifters) and with a few key, sponsored athletes. Now we’re ready to move forward with an official alpha testing program (atp). So now it’s your turn. We really want your feedback as a consumer. While a formula may look great on paper, it may end up fizzling in the gym. Animal believes rigorous real world testing is critical for launching a successful product that just works. Based on tester feedback, a formula can get tweaked or even get sent back to the drawing board. Though the process takes longer, we believe in it and we believe the consumer ultimately wins.

If you are interested in participating in the latest alpha testing program, you can apply right here in this thread. Here’s what you need to do:

1. Tell us why you want to participate in this program and what qualifications or qualities you would bring to the table. I am a devoted animal fan. I love the brand, the company and the family. I have tried many of the products and use on a daily basis. I do usually like the products but do have some i don't quiet prefer for me. I would give an honest opinion as a tester. I have tried all kinds of products and even ran a online supplement store at one point but i have always held a animal/universal as my ground supplement!

2. Your age. 34 years old

3. How often you train each week. 4-5 times a week depending on my training split

4. The type of training you do (lifting, running, etc.) powerlifting, currently in prep for aug meet

5. The basic types of supplements you currently use or have used recently. I use animal whey, juiced aminos, rage when needed, animal pak powder, universal beef amino, mass, and i switch between universal sterol complex and animal test as needed.

If selected, here’s what you’ll be required to do:

1. Refrain from using any stimulants at least a week before testing.
    2. Keep a log of the product use on days that you train (can’t skip training during the testing) for the full period of the testing.
    3. Upon completing the test, summarizing your experience and also respond to a questionnaire.

To qualify, you must be willing to test formulas that might contain stimulants in them. You will need to be in good health and without any pre-existing medical condition. You must be at least 21 years old (we will require proof) and have a u.s. Mailing address.

Let's get this rolling!
    npcdusty
    Staying in the game!
    Dusty Young

MazeAndBlue has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Let me be Subject #1

1. Tell us why you want to participate in this program and what qualifications or qualities you would bring to the table.
    I believe that I have the experience with supplements needed to provide a good analysis of the products being tested. Additionally, Animal is my favorite brand because of what you stand for and the lifters you sponsor so I'd like to do what I can do to help you because you've helped our (powerlifting) community so much. I have many years of experience in powerlifting along with okay stats for my weight class (198s). Typically during each week of training I will be squatting over 600lbs, benching over 400lbs and deadlifting over 700lbs for reps. With the demands of my training, your supplement will be put to the test.

2. Your age.

3. How often you train each week.
    5-6 training sessions per week

Exclusively powerlifting

Currently I only use Animal whey and various pre-workouts however I've used countless supplements in the past, with the exception of testosterone booster scam products.

FarmBlood has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1) I think first and foremost it's exciting, but I also believe in the Animal brand for better than 15 years and also consider our duty as customers to help out when we can. I maintain a disciplined gym/sup/eating schedule so that would be a constant.
    2) 43 yoa
    3) 4 days
    4) Primarily power, 5/3/1 base
    5) Animal Pak, AminoX, a whey protein shake and/or a calorie based gain shake pending on day, creatine

JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JMass3311 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Count me in. I would love to test and give reviews on any product for animal. I am very brand loyal because I believe in the image and the message that Animal displays to the community. I am an ex college athlete and current powerlifter. Powerlifting is my life and everything else is forced to take a back seat.
    John Macioce
    25 years old
    Powerlifter. I train 4-5 days per weeks. I am currently running a linear peak for my meet in late july.
    I currently take: Torrent, rage, juiced aminos, animal whey, mass, shock therapy and pak when I am feeling extra run down.
    Last edited by JMass3311; 06-14-2016 at 09:15 AM.

G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) G Diesel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JMass3311 View Post
    Count me in. I would love to test and give reviews on any product for animal
    This dude knows about the weights.

Peace, G
    Founder, gcodenutrition.com

souma10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Huge supporter of Animal and was fortunate to have worked with the family in this years Arnold, really the only product I use and recommend. I am 26 years old, I train 5 days a week following 5/3/1 program for powerlifting and bodybuilding. My Supplement essentials are my animal pak, animal whey, juiced aminos and i just finished my m-stak cycle.

STRONGfireMAN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. As a competitive bodybuilder I've used almost every type of supplement on the market past to current for last 16yrs. If it's full of fluff I'm quick to toss it aside and move on. And as a full time fireman/paramedic, even my "rest" days require endurance/strength & functional lifting.

2. 32

3. 5-6 days/wk
    4. Mainly bodybuilder style lifting (each major body part/day) & maintenance daily cardio
    5. animal pack powder/flex/omega, creatine, BCAA's, caffeine, probiotics

BobBaugh3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobBaugh3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobBaugh3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobBaugh3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobBaugh3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

-Big fan of Universal/Animal products
    -Looking for a new stim supplement to use
    -I give honest reviews
    -Can log daily if needed

2. Your age.

-5 times per week

-Powerlifting (currently 5/3/1 BBB)
    -running/sprints

-Preworkout
    -Creatine
    -Protein

Registered User michaelrsteffin's Avatar
    michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10) michaelrsteffin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Michael Steffin

1. Animal whey has been a staple in my diet! I train hard and demand the best. I'm pushing my body to the limits with running, training, obstacle course races and being DAD! Needing more mental clearity and focus has been a little tough lately.

2. 34 years old

3/4. 6-7 days a week of training. Mon, Wed upper back, arms, chest. Tuesday, Thursday legs core lower back. Friday cardio, light arms, upper back cheat. Sunday whatever.

5. Supplements. Beast pack, vitastack. Creatine. Glutamine. Various amino. Animal whey. Currently cycling different pwo and pump.

Faith838 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Alpha test

I have been an alpha tester before during the agent orange Era. IHave been taking animal supplements almost exclusively for 5 years and keeokeep it all routine so I'll notice the difference in my stak. (animal whey, animal nitro, Omega, juiced aminos and Pak) I am a dedicated lifter 6 days a week and cardio everyday. I was an obese D1 football player who wanted to lose weight after my career in football was over. Since loosing weight I couldn't stand to be so small so I've been trying to get into a Point where I can breakout onto the NPC scene. In short I know what you're looking for in the test and I am already a universal nutrition loyal!

Joshdh3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. I want to participate in this program because Animal is a great company, and I have used animal supplements for years. I have been a personal trainer for 5 years and competed in natural bodybuilding, as well as plan on competing in powerlifting and strongman this next year. I am super passionate about health and fitness and believe animal is a great company. I think that the biggest quality that I bring to the table is consistency and honesty. I track macros, hit consistent workouts, and currently I am in a great place in my life to be consistent in training, nutrition and supplementation.
    2. 28
    3. Strength training 5 days a week, and cardio/mobility training two days a week.
    4. I do strength training focusing on my big 3 lifts, followed by bodybuilding movements after that. I vary rep ranges from week to week or day to day.
    5. I currently use a joint supplement (Animal Flex), Preworkout (Animal Rage or whatever I decide to try), BCAA (scivation), and Creatine Monohydrate(Allmax).

In the end I think I would be a great candidate for this program because I am consistent in my training and nutrition, I very rarely drink or party, and love to train. Thank you for the consideration

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by souma10 View Post
    Huge supporter of Animal and was fortunate to have worked with the family in this years Arnold, really the only product I use and recommend. I am 26 years old, I train 5 days a week following 5/3/1 program for powerlifting and bodybuilding. My Supplement essentials are my animal pak, animal whey, juiced aminos and i just finished my m-stak cycle.
    Were you one of the CAGE Interns?
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

InkedFreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll keep it simple

I've been using Animal/Universal for at least 10 years and have never been disappointed, so I'm definitely on board for this.

Age 34

Training at least 4 days a week sometimes 6 depending on work

Powerlifting and cardio mostly though I've begun mixing in more reps for volume. A good stim would suit me well especially working 3rd shift

Currently using; Animal Pak (pills and powder) Animal Whey Kwik Energy Animal Flex and Omega

LilBigHarms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1a. I would like to get involved more with the community and be able to provide genuine feedback for all areas of the testing. Universal and Animal has been running through my family and our endeavors since they began. I have been a supporter and user since I began training 6 years ago. I like to recommend supplements to friends, family members, clients, and my students that I can trust and this would give me even more of a reason to recommend certain products.

2. Your age.

2a. 21 years old

3a. I train 6 days a week.

4a. Bodybuilding is my primary focus while power lifting has my roots and heavy training will always be a staple in my training. I am competing in the Europa Games Charlotte in 4 weeks.

5a. Universal Iso, Univite, Juiced Aminos, Rage, Uni-liver.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    How soon are you looking to test?
    Back in action.

RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RomeFit03 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've been training for over ten years. I compete in the NPC as a men's physique athlete on a national level. I would say I have a large knowledge of supplements, diet and training. Furthermore, I am on a structured diet, training, and cardio regiment so I would be able to see the difference when adding in a new supplement.
    2. Your age.
    7 days
    cardio 7x a week weight training 7x a week high volume bodybuilding style type workouts
    various preworkouts, glutamine, EAAs, BCAAs, creatine, carb powder, protein powder, fat burners, stims, etc. Pretty much any type of supplement you could think of, I've atleast tried it.
    National NPC Men's Physique Competitor
    https://www.********.com/RomeFit03
    instagram.com/romefit03 follow my progress this year

pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pkilcarr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JMass3311 View Post
    Count me in. I would love to test and give reviews on any product for animal. I am very brand loyal because I believe in the image and the message that Animal displays to the community. I am an ex college athlete and current powerlifter. Powerlifting is my life and everything else is forced to take a back seat.
    John Macioce
    25 years old
    Powerlifter. I train 4-5 days per weeks. I am currently running a linear peak for my meet in late july.
    I currently take: Torrent, rage, juiced aminos, animal whey, mass, shock therapy and pak when I am feeling extra run down.
    Good dude, I went to college with him and this man is strong AF lol
    .Be Legendary.

Follow my Journey: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165323621#post1317466851

Hemavol Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152326663&p=1047116461#post1047116461
    Sponsored Supplement Log: Prototype Animal Rage Flavors
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155267463
    NEW LOG: Nutrex Outrage http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168820013

..STRONG USER/SUPPORTER OF UNIVERSAL & ANIMAL PRODUCTS..

jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000) jdudeck1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would like to participate in this program because I have always enjoyed testing new products. I worked at a Human Performance Lab where we did research in multiple products and ingridients. It really interests me to see what works and what doesn't. Not only for my own benefit, but the benefit of our industry. I'm also in contest prep so anything that can give me the extra edge or help the process is a plus in my book.

2. Your age.

I usually train 6-7days a week.

A mix of Bodybuilding and powerlifting. I'm also doing HIIT and some MISS/LISS to increase calorie expenditure.

i'm currently using Dymatize Iso 100, Olympus Labs Conqu3r stim free and stimmed version, Scivation Xtend Perform, Scivation Flexatril, Yohimbine HCL, Gaspari Glycofuze, Amazing Grass Greens, ON Multi, and Nordic Naturals Fish Oil and Vitamin D, Viatmin C, Berberine, Probiotic, and ALA [/QUOTE]

ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ianvassar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    1. I would like to participate in this program due to my belief that Animal puts out quality products. I am also interested in participating in this trial, because I am in training for my first powerlifting meet. I am a natural lifter competing in the 220 lb weight class and am interested to see how this would affect my training and meet performance. I also work a job that requires me to be on my feet at all times.

2. I am 21 years old currently and will turn 22 on July 6.

3. I train usually around 8-9 times a week. 5 training sessions are comprised of heavy lifts or assistance work for the 3 lifts. While the other 3-4 are cardio and weak body part training sessions.

4. I currently use: Animal Whey, Rage, Juiced Aminos, Pak Powder, a generic creatine, and fish oil. I tried the Dynamik Muscle preworkout recently as well.

I would love to be a part of this trial and hope everything goes well in it’s testing.

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People coming out of the woodwork for this opportunity. Love how Animal does things like this to give back to its loyal customers!!
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Registered User thebencher900lb's Avatar
    thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000) thebencher900lb is just really nice. (+1000)
    1. Ive always looked up to Animal athletes specifically Frank McGrath or Dan Green. Their work ethic is unbeatable. That being said, Animal has always provided cutting edge and true, effective supplements since the industry started. I'd like to be a part of that. I used Rage Preworkout long time ago and loved it but haven't had it since. I feel I'm qualified because my training is very strenuous and testing something new in the opportunity could increase my performance or help me recover faster because I would expect nothing less than that from one of the best in the game!
    2. 20 years old.
    3. Everyday
    4. currently on #squatsEveryday Day 543. Used to train for powerlifting, now it is exclusively bodybuilding but still lift heavy weight.
    5. BCAAs, protein powder, creatine, zinc

EDIT: darn disregard didn't read the end. Have to be 21 :/
    Good luck to everyone
    Contrary to popular belief, I dont actually bench 900lbs, as stated in my username.

Supplement Stack:
    -Orange Triad
    -CreaCore
    -MusclePharm Fish Oil
    -Caffeine Tablets

Nutritional ketosis requires explicit reduction of CHO intake to generally lower than 50 g/d and, for some, <30 g/d. Protein must also be restricted, often to <1.8 g/d per kg body mass and sometimes to < 1.2 g/d per kg, with remaining calories composed from fat.

Universal. Since 1977. Universal Rep's Avatar
    Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Universal Rep has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    How soon are you looking to test?
    Very, very.

As in a few days to a week or two at most.
    New & Improved Universal Rep, For Universal

brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50) brundokicks will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Universal Rep View Post
    Very, very.

Cant wait!

No help for this one.... Squid24's Avatar
    Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Squid24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very, very.

My Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170367151&page=50

"Muff divers local #69.....no muff too tough....we dive at five"

Fierce 5 Programs ->https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=1266579671#post1266579671

Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Firefist44 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Were you one of the CAGE Interns?
    He sure was. I can vouch that the homie and his girl were critical to the clothing store's smooth operation. Racks on racks on racks.
    Animal Rep

instagram: @onelargepanda / Follow for weekly Animal giveaways!

www.animalpak.com
    Twitter & Instagram @animalpak
    ******** @officialanimalpak

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Oh yeah, this is exciting!
    It's been a while since there's been a ATP going on. And I always get pumped. Consider me in the mix for testing this bad boy out, whatever it may be. Looking forward to seeing what is brewing over there.
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000) KaiSchafroth is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Saw NG post this on IG the other day and had to get an application in on this!

1. Tell us why you want to participate in this program and what qualifications or qualities you would bring to the table. Having used Animal/Universal products for a long time, followed the athletes and other members of the company I've seen the effort that goes into the business/lifestyle. Animal and Universal have done a very good job of representing a lifestyle/embodiment of something with the brand/products and being a part of that in the ATP would be huge. What do I bring? Dedication and no bs. Prying myself out of bed at 4am for training (sure, I slack and sleep in until 530 on Saturdays) is because I know what I'm aiming for and that goals aren't achieved by sitting around and wishing.

2. Your age. 27 until December

3. How often you train each week. 4x - M,W,F,Sat

4. The type of training you do (lifting, running, etc.) powerlifting; I'm currently running a 4d split of a Shieko-based program

5. The basic types of supplements you currently use or have used recently. various PWO (stim and non), protein powder, multi, BCAA, fish oil, and occasional ZMA/melatonin

1. Refrain from using any stimulants at least a week before testing. Not a problem, I can easily cut caffeine/coffee intake out and I use a stim pre-workout pretty infrequently (prefer to train without unless I'm handling 95%+)

2. Keep a log of the product use on days that you train (can’t skip training during the testing) for the full period of the testing. Sure thing, I've done a number of logs for companies here previously ranging from a week to a few months including photos and other content. Given the 'testing' nature of this program the same sort of log would be kept offline until/unless requested otherwise.

3. Upon completing the test, summarizing your experience and also respond to a questionnaire. Can do

To qualify, you must be willing to test formulas that might contain stimulants in them. You will need to be in good health and without any pre-existing medical condition. You must be at least 21 years old (we will require proof) and have a U.S. mailing address. Stims not a problem, no pre-existing medical conditions or other health concerns, can send age verification docs and I'm in Iowa
    The Journey (PL log) - /showthread.php?t=167321531
    IG - kaischafroth

148/67.5 sleeved
    Best Lifts - S: 375/170 B: 225/102 D: 465/210
    Last Meet - S: 375/170 B: 210/95.5 D: 441/200 @ 145bw 10/22/16
    First Meet - S: 347/157.5 B: 204/92.5 D: 441/200 @ 145bw 11/07/15

PAST LOGS/REVIEWS - /showthread.php?t=168726943

tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50) tylerfresh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1. I'd love to participate because I've used Animal products before and always been satisfied with the results. I would love to how this product affects my training. I'm currently in the offseason and working on getting bigger and stronger for next March where I will compete again in bodybuilding.
    2. 23
    3. 5-6 days
    4. Lifting (supersets, dropsets, failure/burnouts), cardio
    5. Protein, preworkout, BCAAs

JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JDawgXL is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Winners will be announced tomorrow so be sure to get your entries in by tonight!
    Universal Nutrition Rep

www.AnimalPak.com
    www.UniversalUSA.com

Instagram: @JDawgXL
    ********: JDawgXL