superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool MASTER BLASTER is what you'll be in the gym after a scoop of powdered VPX BANG!!!

I was one of the lucky people to be picked in a VPX BANG Master Blaster promo and I was sent a
    full container of the Star Blast flavor to try out and review so HUGE thanks go out to ALL the VPX
    reps ans well a VPX for their very generous promo.

The BANG powder is different from the BANG RTD because the powder has full doses of performance
    ingredients added which the RTD doesn't and I've gone through a cans of the RTD and I liked the
    energy from it and I used it in the past as my PW energy but I always added the ingredients that I
    felt were needed where now I didn't have to add anything to the powdered version.

Ingredients - 9/10

Serving Size 1 scoop (26.1 g)
    Servings Per Container 20
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Calories 4
    Total Carbohydrate 1 g 0%*
    Hydroxypropyl distarch phosphate 990 mg **
    Highly branched cyclic dextrin 10 mg **

Branched-Chain Amino Acids 7,500 mg **
    L-Leucine 3,000 mg **
    L-Isoleucine 3,000 mg **
    L-Valine 1,500 mg **
    L-Citrulline Malate 2:1 6,000 mg **
    Creatine Monohydrate 5,000 mg **
    Betaine Anhydrous 2,500 mg **
    Beta-Alanine 2,400 mg **
    Caffeine Anhydrous 350 mg **
    Creatyl-L-Leucine [Super Creatine™] 250 mg **

* Percent Daily Values based on 2,000 calorie diet.
    ** DV not established.
    Other Ingredients:
    Natural flavors, sucralose, and lecithin.

Looking at the ingredients which are FULLY DISCLOSED you get some nice doses of them which really
    do help you perform at your best in the gym. I was actually adding some of these to the RTD but with
    the powder version there's really nothing to add except I would of like to see a full dose of a good
    nooptopic for extra focus to go along with the 350mg of caffeine but honestly that's something I guess
    VPX left out intentionally because they figured whoever wanted more focus would probably just add it
    on their own which is what I will do but so far I haven't needed to add anything other than some extra
    carbs.

Mix Ability- 8.5/10

The powder in one scoop is heavy but then again the ingredients are dosed well so you do get some
    foaming and a few bubbles on the top and some of the powder drops to the bottom of the shaker but
    that in my opinion is expected when ever your using a PW with 20 or more grams of powder which BANG
    Master Blaster consists of and after drinking it I just added a little more water and it picked everything.
    I always use a scoop of waxy maize combined with all my PW powders so when I did add that to the
    BANG powder it mixed up everything perfectly with barely no foaming at all but this is something that I
    notice with all PW supplements once I add the waxy maize and I like the extra carbs cause I train first
    thing in the a.m. on an empty stomach and the extra carbs really works well for me.

Taste - 9/10

If you've had the RTD of BANG in this flavor which is Star Blast you WON'T be disappointed with the
    powdered version cause I felt it was a replica in flavor of RTD version only slightly stronger in flavor
    which for me was good cause I like a lot of water in PW where 20-24 oz is the normal for me and the
    stronger flavor worked well when I added the waxy maize which is my carb of choice for my PW but I
    do like Cyclic Dextrin for my intra workout which BANG powder does have 10 gm of it in the formula.

What is the Star Blast flavor? If I'm not mistaken it's suppose to be like a red/white/blue bomb pop
    icicle which has a cherry, blue raspberry, and lemon flavor but in both versions of the BANG I get mostly
    a sweet iced lemon flavor which is TASTY but I don't taste the other two flavors but again it's still very
    enjoyable to drink in either version.

Energy- 9.2/10

The energy from the 350 mg of caffeine kicks in pretty quick and I felt it within 10-15 min but NO JITTERS
    or ill effects just straight up energy to BANG OUT your workout with nothing to stand in your way and this
    occurred each and every time I used this PW. When I first used it I went with a little more than 1/2 a scoop
    because I was coming back from a training layoff due to an injury but once I worked my way to one full scoop
    MASTER BLASTER MODE took over and energy, pumps, stamina were ALL going at full BANG ahead and it never
    let up until I ended my workout. The only thing I would of like to see in this formula was maybe a good dose of
    a solid nooptopic for extra focus but honestly that's something I can add myself cause I do have many but I
    didn't add any while using this for the review and again the energy was on point each and every time.

Price- 8/10

It's selling for about $35 for 20 workouts which again you really don't have to add anything to it for performance
    and as I the muscle pumps were SOLID each and every workout so the 6 gm of citrulline malate at 2:1 for me
    was all I needed but I would like to see this at a little more of a reasonable price for like $25-$30 and if you do
    catch this one on sale like that don't grab one go for two cause even if your very tolerant to the caffeine amount
    you can always add another stimulant to it without having to add more caffeine which I feel 350 is enough and
    the doses of the other ingredients are very good for giving you what you need for productive workouts in the gym
    and VPX from my many experiences with their previous PW supplements always does some very good flavoring so
    it won't be hard picking two flavors if you catch a sale.

Overall 9/10

As I mentioned above VPX hasn't disappointed me at all with this PW or any of their previous ones that I've used
    and if your looking for a PW that has it's profile fully disclosed that will give you energy, endurance, pumps, and
    taste good then BANG in my opinion is a PW that should be on your list to try and you will become a true VPX
    MASTER BLASTER in the gym once you've consumed 1 full scoop of this PW and again looking at the profile it just
    gives you what you need to BANG right through you workout and beyond with no bad sides later in the day.

Once again BIG THANKS to ALL the VPX reps and VPX for the opp to tryout this PW and be able to review it
    as well as being being able to turn others on to it outside of the forum who I do help each and everyday
    with supplement, training, and diet advice.

This is a link to my store review.
    http://reviews.bodybuilding.com/vpx/...aster-blaster/
    Attached Images

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice review as usual.
    This is on my list of PWOs to try.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) superhuman67 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Nice review as usual.
    This is on my list of PWOs to try.
    Thanks for checking it out and BANG Master Blaster does deliver in everything pumps, energy, stamina, and
    of course taste and the couple of scoops I've given to others to try EVERYONE had the same response to it
    so VPX has a good PW with this one.

DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DJEvans89 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

;]

love the stuff

[QUOTE=DJEvans89;1445628833]

;]

Tell me you combined 1/2 a scoop of each of these flavors cause the combo should of been AWESOME!!!

Thumbs up

I gave out a couple of sample scoops of BANG Powder to a few people who I gave BANG RTD to
    try out and the response from everyone was that they LOVED IT!!! They all mentioned how energized
    and alert they felt within a few min of consuming it and they also commented on how quick their muscles
    pumped up after just doing a few sets so VPX has a GOOD ONE HERE!!!
    Attached Images

Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Misctake7 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Excellent review SH! I've had this flavor in the cans before and it's a good one. Never used as a preworkout yet. Only had 2-3 times as a energy drink for during the day and can confirm that the energy is legit.
    Progressive overload + progressive eating = gains. Simple as that!

Originally Posted by Misctake7 View Post
    Excellent review SH! I've had this flavor in the cans before and it's a good one. Never used as a preworkout yet. Only had 2-3 times as a energy drink for during the day and can confirm that the energy is legit.
    I had the cans and I used them as my PW stimulant and I added my performance ingredients to it
    but with BANG Powder I don't need to add anything to it and it taste just as good as the RTD.

Thumbs up

Pulled out the Master Blaster today and went with 1 scoop combined with 1 scoop of waxy maize
    and BANGED right through a shoulder PT workout and I had a nice back and traps workout that
    had me feeling just the amount of energy and strength that had me increase the poundage slowly
    from my last workout. So BANG Powder delivered once again just as it has each time I've used it.
    Attached Images

SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SnIrSoN has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks !

ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ISurfNudeBrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Late to the party here. Fantastic and thorough review, thank you superhuman67!

Originally Posted by ISurfNudeBrah View Post
    Late to the party here. Fantastic and thorough review, thank you superhuman67!
    Thank you for getting me a container of Star Blast to try out and I've had nothing but Banged out
    workouts each and every time I've used it.

brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) brazilianbadboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So in order.. which is best.. Shotgun, Friction or this?
    Army Veteran, OEF.

Originally Posted by brazilianbadboy View Post
    So in order.. which is best.. Shotgun, Friction or this?

You forgot to mention this baby^^^^ and it packs some HEAT!!!

White Heat- Focus, Energy, and Stamina from the stimulants excellent at 3/4 to slightly under
    one scoop. I add my performance ingredients to this one like L-Citrulline,agmatine,
    or glycerol mono.

Bang Powder- Energy, Strength, Stamina and I DON'T need to add anything to this except maybe
    a nootopic for more focus and I have plenty of those on hand.

Friction- Energy, Focus, Stamina from the stimulants but sometimes it would get the heart pumping
    a little to hard at 1 scoop Lol (I turned a lot of stim junkies on to this one and they FELT IT!!!)
    This one I would add performance ingredients but no creatine cause it had a good dose.

Shot Gun - Energy and Stamina was good but for me it lacked in focus so I did add nootopics to this one
    and I liked adding a little citrulline malate to this one.

Between White Heat and Friction I would say I like White Heat slightly better and between Bang Powder
    and Shot Gun I kind of like Bang Powder so that one gets the edge over Shot Gun. I've been using VPX's
    products since back when VEX powder was out and that was their creatine supplement but as you can
    see I have used mostly their stimulant based products and they usually pack a PUNCH on energy.
    Attached Images

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Haven't tried VPX for a long time. Maybe should start with Bang RTD lol.
    Shotgun was my very first pre and it did give me some discomfort in my chest so stopped taking it
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

Originally Posted by blokpost View Post
    Haven't tried VPX for a long time. Maybe should start with Bang RTD lol.
    Shotgun was my very first pre and it did give me some discomfort in my chest so stopped taking it
    I've used the BANG RTD as my PW and I just added 6 gm of citrulline malate to it and it worked well
    but know with the BANG powder I don't need to add any performance ingredients to it cause it already
    has what I need. Surprised Shotgun hit you the way it did cause I found Friction to be stronger when
    it came to stimulants than Shotgun.

blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blokpost has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by superhuman67 View Post
    I've used the BANG RTD as my PW and I just added 6 gm of citrulline malate to it and it worked well
    but know with the BANG powder I don't need to add any performance ingredients to it cause it already
    has what I need. Surprised Shotgun hit you the way it did cause I found Friction to be stronger when
    it came to stimulants than Shotgun.
    Forgot to mention, that after taking white heat with amp cit I got terrible abdominal pain. No idea why.
    I lift things up and put them down...

**CountryMike Appreciation Crew**

I <3 Liquid Super Protein Aminos...

I <3 Keto bomb...

doovd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man those tubs look menacing lol

GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GodzSource has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    they have samples in the bb.com store?
    This isnt your fathers misc forum

Originally Posted by doovd View Post
    Man those tubs look menacing lol
    They"re meant to be menacing cause there from VPX and they don't make PW for light weights.