Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Gf dancing with other guy on business trip.

So my gf went on a trip for work a couple weeks ago. The whole time I'm working my butt off and taking care of a new puppy, which she wanted. None off of this bothered me. So she's been uncharacteristically sweet lately but I really thought nothing of it. Yesterday while at dinner she tells me, almost line a confession, that the night she went out with some of the girls to a country bar some guy asks her to dance and because she felt "pressured" by her friends she did. Mind you, had that been me she wouldve been mad. Now I'm not normally a jealous guy but, one, why are u telling me this now and, b, if I had done the same thing would you have been upset? To which she said yes. She insists it meant nothing, she just wanted try it, but I can't help but feel disrespected. I'm trying to get over it but the thought of another guy with his hands around her makes me want to puke. I just don't know if Im justified in my feelings.

Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mcfreako has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She fuked him too(srs), and that's the part she's leaving out

Lmao at u for still being with her
    Call me Sally

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lmao "pressured by friends." your girl has no sense of personal responsibility and if this bothers you and she knows it would, then she essentially just said that she can be continuously pressured to do things she knows you wouldn't like by other people. think about that for a second.

Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mcfreako View Post
    She fuked him too(srs), and that's the part she's leaving out

Lmao at u for still being with her
    You really need to settle down. Maybe log off for a week or two.

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would be suspicious of this. Sounds like it was a half-way confession. There's no way you'll ever know. However, it seems like she doesn't possess the same level of respect for others and judgement that you have. May want to re-think this.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MiscInformed has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There was probably sex too. That's why she's feeling guilty. That's why she's acting sweet all of the sudden.

Your girl could go out tonight with her friends, smoke meth, and then decide to drive down to skid row and run over all of the bums... but when it comes time to explain it to you, her explanation will be "I was feeling a little light-headed towards the end of the night and got into a minor fender bender with the car".

You'll never get the real truth from them unless there were witnesses willing to step forward and tell you what really happened.

PS - This was a work trip. Women are extra slooty when they are traveling because they don't have to worry about being found out, so they don't fear being shamed for being a sloot and their inhibitions disappear once they start drinking. I'd say there's a 99.99% chance she had sex with the guy.
    "Buy a man eat fish, the day, teach man, to lifetime." - Joe Biden

2022 New Year's Resolution: Randomly neg TheScapeGOAT for lulz.

Black Lives Matter elterrible987's Avatar
    elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) elterrible987 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NACHISMO View Post
    So my gf went on a trip for work a couple weeks ago. The whole time I'm working my butt off and taking care of a new puppy, which she wanted. None off of this bothered me. So she's been uncharacteristically sweet lately but I really thought nothing of it. Yesterday while at dinner she tells me, almost line a confession, that the night she went out with some of the girls to a country bar some guy asks her to dance and because she felt "pressured" by her friends she did. Mind you, had that been me she wouldve been mad. Now I'm not normally a jealous guy but, one, why are u telling me this now and, b, if I had done the same thing would you have been upset? To which she said yes. She insists it meant nothing, she just wanted try it, but I can't help but feel disrespected. I'm trying to get over it but the thought of another guy with his hands around her makes me want to puke. I just don't know if Im justified in my feelings.

he rubbed his hard dik all over her he probably had some precum leak in his pants because of it.... and that is just what shes admitted to you. She will never tell you if they made out, had oral sex, had full vaginal sex, had anal sex ect. All of her friends encouraging her to be a sloot show you what kind of friends she has and what their values are. Shes going to jump on the cawk carousel brah and leave you if you dont dump her first. You will be all alone while she will have a whole friend network that supports her slooty ways. She will have lunch with her girlfriends on sundays and when she belches they will joke that it smells like cum and take guesses if he was latin or black ect based on the smell and then all giggle while you will be alone and depressed.

Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MiscInformed View Post
    There was sex. That's why she's feeling guilty.

Your girl could go out tonight, smoke meth, and then decide to drive down to skid row and run over all of the bums... but when it comes time to explain it to you, her explanation will be "I was feeling a little light-headed towards the end of the night and got into a minor fender bender with the car".

You'll never get the real truth from them unless there were witnesses willing to step forward and tell you what really happened.
    This...

chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chibb1122 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at felt pressured. Such a lame cop out, she obviously has no self discipline. Dump and move on.

YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) YesBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    lmao "pressured by friends." your girl has no sense of personal responsibility and if this bothers you and she knows it would, then she essentially just said that she can be continuously pressured to do things she knows you wouldn't like by other people. think about that for a second.
    This.

Maybe next time her friends will pressure her to fck and she'll do it.

OR

She wanted to dance and let loose and is scared to tell you , so blaming on friends.
    PC Gamer|Counter-Strike Global Offensive MISC |

Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/Sibaby

If you can't tell I'm trolling ..you're tight. Zzz
    Not phased.

neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000) neiti is just really nice. (+1000)
    She knew you weren't okay with it and she did it anyway. Then she lied to your face by first saying she was pressured and following that up by "I just wanted to try it". Tell her that from now on you will be sleeping with other women and if she doesn't like it she can leave.

Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Succeeded has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You sound like a pushover and she's taking advantage of you. Grow some and go to the club and hit on every girl you see.
    Praise Lord Trump!
    Vegetarian
    Corvette Expert
    Relationship Alpha Expert
    No Glow No Go

JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JaymzJ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She sounds shady as hell man but you know her better than we do so use your own judgement but in my experience, your first instinct is usually the correct one. Hope you find out the truth one way or another man
    ~Chill Crew~ (⌐■_■)
    Grateful family member checking in ‎ シ ♡
    Be the reason someone smiles today

Fight the good fight every moment
    Every minute, every day
    Fight the good fight every moment
    It's your only way -Triumph

NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10) NACHISMO is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nope no pushover. Not at all. I'll be out tonight.

Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000) Layne205 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've country danced with my mom, my sister, friend's GFs and wives, random fatties and uggos, and many others. There's nothing about it that even remotely requires a confession, so I'm thinking the others are right, there must be more to it.

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    "Strange man in a strange land" goes for women too. If alcohol was involved, I'd be much more concerned.
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Registered User DabthenDeadlift's Avatar
    DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000) DabthenDeadlift is just really nice. (+1000)
    just dont feel pressured to go out because of her. only go out if u actually want to. if u just feel like staying at home for awhile, do that if u need to. stop talking to her she is a disrespectful cnt. stop caring about her, doesnt mean u gotta go get more meaningless sex from sme dfferent h0
    lifting longer than you been lurking

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Posting to follow this thread. It's one of those things where I'd definitely be unimpressed. Then some poster above actually outlined all of the insinuations. Can confirm, he probably had a hard on rubbing into her ass and leaking **** in his pants. That part actually disgusts me. Your girl allowed herself to be another mans instrument for sexual arousal. Whether they ****ed or nah, rubbing a dudes dick with her hand or ass is no different.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I dont care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and thats important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Thanks everyone. She keeps saying she's sorry and she'll never do it again but I'm not buying it. She'll definitely be getting a dose a of her own medicine and we'll see how she likes it. If the relationship implodes so be it. There are plenty of women out there and I'm not afraid to be alone.

EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250) EffortPoaster has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Stats: Beta

anonymous
    Yeh brah. She did more than dance with him, 100%.
    She atleast hooked up with him. I'm sorry man.

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    She danced with a guy? At a country bar?

And you're this pissed off?

Now salsa I could see a bit of a reason..but country? F'r real?
    Last edited by Rabbitjb; 05-10-2016 at 09:06 AM.

zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) zebraman12 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Your gf acts when pressured by friends, which means she is easily influenced and does not make decisions based on her own mind, moral, and standards. Red flag, move the **** on.

FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FU3L has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    We call this a trickle-truth. She did more than dance with him, but must admit she did 'something' to you to ease her guilty conscience.
    The trouble with being punctual is that nobody's there to appreciate it.

LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LOGfan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks everyone. She keeps saying she's sorry and she'll never do it again but I'm not buying it. She'll definitely be getting a dose a of her own medicine and we'll see how she likes it. If the relationship implodes so be it. There are plenty of women out there and I'm not afraid to be alone.
    Google 'Jury Nullification'

The release of atom power has changed everything except our way of thinking. The solution to this problem lies in the heart of mankind. If only I had known, I should have become a watchmaker - Albert Einstein

Only after the last tree is cut, the last river poisoned, and the last fish caught, will you realize money cannot be eaten - Cree Nation Proverb

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Rabbitjb View Post

wtf is wrong with you? the point of the OP is that OP's gf, before even dancing with the other guy, KNEW it would piss off OP yet was able to be pressured into it by friends. that is so completely telling of her character, values, and self-control. lmfao @ letting it slide because of the type of music it was.

Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Montre is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Id almost prefer salsa. At that requires some talent and is a rare thing. Not just grinding your ******* into someones shaft.

wtf is wrong with you? the point of the OP is that OP's gf, before even dancing with the other guy, KNEW it would piss off OP yet was able to be pressured into it by friends. that is so completely telling of her character, values, and self-control. lmfao @ letting it slide because of the type of music it was.
    It's woman logic m8. Don't even bother. They miss the entire point 99% of the time.

The simplest and most correct answer is often derived from "If my partner was here, would I still be doing this, or would they be bothered by it". If the answer is no, than don't do it. The severity and consequences are proportional to the level of disrespect or hurt you'd put onto them. If I was at a bar with my GF and she had no desire to dance, would I start dancing other sloots, no. If I was at a bar without her and sloots wanted to dance, I'd still say no. Part of being responsible as an adult is being able to recognize that it isn't about not getting caught with your hand in the cookie jar, but knowing enough to not put your hand in in the first place.
    ** Electrical & Electrical Engineer Brah **
    ** MWC Brah **
    ** DJ Brah **
    ** This Too Shall Pass Brah**
    "Montre - I like this fukker and I dont care what any one says, hes a rustler of the golden era, and I like that chit. Speaks his mind, and thats important." - Weightsb4Dates 09/04/15

Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rabbitjb has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Country Dancing

LOL

Country Dancing

LOL
    gotta be trolling.

you condone a gf deliberately doing something they know their boyfriend is not going to like?

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Layne205 View Post
    I've country danced with my mom, my sister, friend's GFs and wives, random fatties and uggos, and many others. There's nothing about it that even remotely requires a confession, so I'm thinking the others are right, there must be more to it.
    Have to agree with this.
    Why even mention it?